Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:49:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion  (Read 114822 times)
cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:00:52 PM

According to the website, Crypto Winter Bonus will be valid for 9 more days, so there's more time to invest with a nice bonus. I'm wondering why they decided to prolong it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Estrange18

Activity: 1232
Merit: 331

DAO MAKER

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:03:08 PM

Everywhere i see the promotion about this project they are saying about this U.S. Patent. like this is the reason why we already should give them money ))

DAO MAKER is coming... https://daomaker.com/
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:09:24 PM

Everywhere i see the promotion about this project they are saying about this U.S. Patent. like this is the reason why we already should give them money ))

I think every investor should make the necessary DYOR before putting off some money in a project. And yes, having a patent proves only that this project is legit and has experience which makes it very advantageous over any other competitors.
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 08:52:17 PM

Bonuses also can be useful, it really depends on the project.
In the long term it doesnt matter which method you choose I think.

In short term, bonuses are very crucial. But looking for the long term, the project itself and how it will be executed is the only important thing.

agreed, my opinion is that there is a place for bonuses and bounties to promote the projects.

In the current state of the market I don't think bounties mean that much. It makes more sense now to target institutional investors. Bonuses probably should be considered, but bounties...I don't know.
They have a bounty program with a small budget, it seems to me that this will not make big affect of token price in the first listing.

I love projects with no bounty or little bounty. Otherwise, it causes a big dump.

Lane Axis's bounty budget is really nothing to fear about.

You are right, big bounty budget always results in a bigger dump.

I think they should balance amount raised and decide bounty later  ?

Most projects allocate 1% of the sold tokens to the bounty campaign. this is not much but it is still enough to cause dumps.
Because there are not just bounty hunters, there are also some investors that buy with huge bonus and sell quickly to have fast profit.

Yes, I think this is a good point. presale whales will also dump. The best thing would be no bonusses and only a small bounty campaign but most projects need the advertisement from bounty hunters and the presale money.

The point is that rampant rewards campaigns, although in the long run bring in some investors, also cause big dumps and maybe even faster, the bonus is more efficient if applied intensive marketing, and attracts more investments in the short term, but also need control and caution
the bounty campaigns are used to better advertise the project, the various bonuses are used to encourage investors to invest more, to avoid the dumps team could block the token for a few months after the end of the ico (impossibility of moving once distributed)
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:13:29 PM

In short term, bonuses are very crucial. But looking for the long term, the project itself and how it will be executed is the only important thing.

agreed, my opinion is that there is a place for bonuses and bounties to promote the projects.

In the current state of the market I don't think bounties mean that much. It makes more sense now to target institutional investors. Bonuses probably should be considered, but bounties...I don't know.
They have a bounty program with a small budget, it seems to me that this will not make big affect of token price in the first listing.

I love projects with no bounty or little bounty. Otherwise, it causes a big dump.

You are right, big bounty budget always results in a bigger dump.

I think they should balance amount raised and decide bounty later  ?

Most projects allocate 1% of the sold tokens to the bounty campaign. this is not much but it is still enough to cause dumps.
Because there are not just bounty hunters, there are also some investors that buy with huge bonus and sell quickly to have fast profit.

Yes, I think this is a good point. presale whales will also dump. The best thing would be no bonusses and only a small bounty campaign but most projects need the advertisement from bounty hunters and the presale money.

The point is that rampant rewards campaigns, although in the long run bring in some investors, also cause big dumps and maybe even faster, the bonus is more efficient if applied intensive marketing, and attracts more investments in the short term, but also need control and caution
the bounty campaigns are used to better advertise the project, the various bonuses are used to encourage investors to invest more, to avoid the dumps team could block the token for a few months after the end of the ico (impossibility of moving once distributed)
This artificial stopping is letting me down sometimes as all dumps and falls are the inevitable things to happen in the market...
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:06:24 PM

Yes a vesting period is also used sometime to avoid quick dump. But if the project has realy a good potential i think it’s not mandatory, the price will stay good if the possibiities of the project are good. So it depend a lot of the team.
Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:21:21 PM

It's true, but on the other hand there will be few participants in such a bounty program, and this action will be ineffective. I think that the best way when bounty budget somewhere in the middle.

Actually i am not sure about it.

Because i saw too many projects with smaller bounty budget and more people than huge bounty budgets. It is mostly about the bounty manager.

One thing that does speak for bounties, they DO create awareness and a bigger community.
Jorifrom

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:21:35 PM

why would I need to buy AXIS tokens?
johntravolta63

Activity: 111

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:22:38 PM

TRANSPORTATION EXPERIENCE - The LaneAxis platform was built by logistics veterans with decades of combined industry experience.

BLOCKCHAIN EXPERIENCE - Our blockchain engineering team is comprised of some of the most skilled and highly-regarded blockchain architects in the crypto space.
Hinaldron

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:23:07 PM

TRANSPORTATION EXPERIENCE - The LaneAxis platform was built by logistics veterans with decades of combined industry experience.

BLOCKCHAIN EXPERIENCE - Our blockchain engineering team is comprised of some of the most skilled and highly-regarded blockchain architects in the crypto space.
TRUE UTILITY TOKEN - The AXIS token is the key mechanism providing users independent access to all immutable data and business intelligence stored on the LaneAxis blockchain.
IconOfMilenium

Activity: 86

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:23:49 PM

TRUE UTILITY TOKEN - The AXIS token is the key mechanism providing users independent access to all immutable data and business intelligence stored on the LaneAxis blockchain.
THIRD PARTY PRAISE - From Forbes to one of the co-founders of Ethereum, independent analysts have examined the LaneAxis blockchain business model, and concluded it is solid, viable, and necessary.
Qimairein

Activity: 67

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:24:18 PM

THIRD PARTY PRAISE - From Forbes to one of the co-founders of Ethereum, independent analysts have examined the LaneAxis blockchain business model, and concluded it is solid, viable, and necessary.
AVOID MARKET VOLATILITY - By purchasing AXIS tokens, supporters are applying their research and intelligence into an established company offering a true solution to a real problem. This is in sharp contrast to traditional crypto purchases, which rely on the whims and waves of the exchange markets.
Jorifrom

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:24:55 PM

AVOID MARKET VOLATILITY - By purchasing AXIS tokens, supporters are applying their research and intelligence into an established company offering a true solution to a real problem. This is in sharp contrast to traditional crypto purchases, which rely on the whims and waves of the exchange markets.
where do you get that Huh
IconOfMilenium

Activity: 86

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:25:33 PM

website, man Grin Grin
Jorifrom

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:26:21 PM

website, man Grin Grin
oh, found it!
Hinaldron

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:27:12 PM

website, man Grin Grin
oh, found it!
Wink
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:53:32 PM

Yes a vesting period is also used sometime to avoid quick dump. But if the project has realy a good potential i think it’s not mandatory, the price will stay good if the possibiities of the project are good. So it depend a lot of the team.
There is really the strong point in the project, which is the team's hard and continued work, this guarantees us from any outside, although there is some derailment of investors hurrying, recoveries and then repurchase, for the potential presented
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 04:48:05 AM

There is really the strong point in the project, which is the team's hard and continued work, this guarantees us from any outside, although there is some derailment of investors hurrying, recoveries and then repurchase, for the potential presented

bots are flooded the page above:)

i trust to a project more when there is a vesting period like 6 months or 1 year for developers, it blocks quick hit and runs.i know its a free world but its unfair that dumping a huge load of tokens when you are working for it.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 06:34:55 AM

It's true, but on the other hand there will be few participants in such a bounty program, and this action will be ineffective. I think that the best way when bounty budget somewhere in the middle.

Actually i am not sure about it.

Because i saw too many projects with smaller bounty budget and more people than huge bounty budgets. It is mostly about the bounty manager.

One thing that does speak for bounties, they DO create awareness and a bigger community.

Even small ones can do that.

And yes, they are way better than airdrops in this manner.

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:54:14 AM

how can one join the platform as a carrier? Are there any requirements to do so?
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: