Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:02:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion  (Read 114822 times)
viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:55:45 AM

how can one join the platform as a carrier? Are there any requirements to do so?

Some information on this can be found in whitepaper on page 19 and onwards. Starting with the "Carrier Onboarding and Driver Performance Ratings"...
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 08:27:18 AM

how can one join the platform as a carrier? Are there any requirements to do so?

Some information on this can be found in whitepaper on page 19 and onwards. Starting with the "Carrier Onboarding and Driver Performance Ratings"...

I think you are mentioning the part i quoted below.

"Carrier onboarding is a time-intensive process. It involves validating the carrier’s driver records to ensure
they maintain a strong safety rating, as well as verifying insurance coverage and confirming their ability
to meet service level requirements. Traditionally, shippers and freight brokers have employed entire
teams dedicated to validating carriers and managing information within a database. This redundancy and
waste of resources can be solved by the blockchain’s ability to validate driver information, store and share
records, and continuously update important metrics like driver and carrier safety scores, on-time delivery,
number of hours driven, and more.
As the data network grows within the LaneAxis transportation ecosystem, we believe that the carrier
ratings accessible on the blockchain will be as reliable, if not more so, than the credit rating score system
consumers are accustomed to today. Just as businesses and lenders rely on credit scores to determine
a customer’s creditworthiness, shippers will be able to rely with confidence on the carrier ratings listed
on the LaneAxis ledger, which in turn will justify the rates a carrier is charging. The ledger’s immutable
smart contract data will produce standards and insights for an industry comprised of more than 700,000
trucking companies. This type of matrix simply does not exist today. "

I think this is more telling after joining the platform. Not telling anything how to do so.

wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:46:22 AM

Yes a vesting period is also used sometime to avoid quick dump. But if the project has realy a good potential i think it’s not mandatory, the price will stay good if the possibiities of the project are good. So it depend a lot of the team.
There is really the strong point in the project, which is the team's hard and continued work, this guarantees us from any outside, although there is some derailment of investors hurrying, recoveries and then repurchase, for the potential presented

bots are flooded the page above:)

i trust to a project more when there is a vesting period like 6 months or 1 year for developers, it blocks quick hit and runs.i know its a free world but its unfair that dumping a huge load of tokens when you are working for it.

No vesting period will stop devs from dumping and running if the project is a scam. Otherwise, for all legit projects it's become somehow on obligatory condition, it's logical if you look at it, also provides additional guarantees for investors.

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:36:46 AM

Yes a vesting period is also used sometime to avoid quick dump. But if the project has realy a good potential i think it’s not mandatory, the price will stay good if the possibiities of the project are good. So it depend a lot of the team.
There is really the strong point in the project, which is the team's hard and continued work, this guarantees us from any outside, although there is some derailment of investors hurrying, recoveries and then repurchase, for the potential presented

i trust to a project more when there is a vesting period like 6 months or 1 year for developers, it blocks quick hit and runs.i know its a free world but its unfair that dumping a huge load of tokens when you are working for it.

No vesting period will stop devs from dumping and running if the project is a scam. Otherwise, for all legit projects it's become somehow on obligatory condition, it's logical if you look at it, also provides additional guarantees for investors.

I also agree that a vesting period is not needed for devs. I do think it's needed for investors who receive a big discount.
We have seen in the past that some big investors (whales) dump when their discount is high.
LastHiT

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:33:28 AM

By the way, since LANEAXIS's business model is SaaS (Software as a Service), would token holders be given dividends?
Leftneck

Activity: 476

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:37:58 AM

i like the website design, there is nice looking and greatful color combination , with some animation about the project make it perfect .
indeed in terms of appearance is very needed to attract interested people. especially from website design that is interactive and user friendly. but all that does not guarantee that a project with an attractive appearance will be a great success.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:55:07 AM

By the way, since LANEAXIS's business model is SaaS (Software as a Service), would token holders be given dividends?

As far as i know, they are purely utility tokens and doesn't make you get any dividend at all.

"laneaxis’ platform will create digital utility tokens and build its own blockchain
platform for conducting transactions within the laneaxis ecosystem. this will enable
transparency, efficiency, and accuracy of data exchanged on the platform, which is critical for the
operations of the national supply chain."

wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:58:40 AM

As far as i know, they are purely utility tokens and doesn't make you get any dividend at all.

"laneaxis’ platform will create digital utility tokens and build its own blockchain
platform for conducting transactions within the laneaxis ecosystem. this will enable
transparency, efficiency, and accuracy of data exchanged on the platform, which is critical for the

Dividends would create a lot of additional problems. I understand dividends are very attractive for investors, but I think it's not worth the trouble.

loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:02:34 PM

Dividends would create a lot of additional problems. I understand dividends are very attractive for investors, but I think it's not worth the trouble.
Dividens is what any investor would like but in crypto looks like a problem until crypto are regularized.
PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:15:55 PM

Bonuses also can be useful, it really depends on the project.
In the long term it doesnt matter which method you choose I think.

In short term, bonuses are very crucial. But looking for the long term, the project itself and how it will be executed is the only important thing.

agreed, my opinion is that there is a place for bonuses and bounties to promote the projects.

In the current state of the market I don't think bounties mean that much. It makes more sense now to target institutional investors. Bonuses probably should be considered, but bounties...I don't know.
They have a bounty program with a small budget, it seems to me that this will not make big affect of token price in the first listing.

I love projects with no bounty or little bounty. Otherwise, it causes a big dump.

Lane Axis's bounty budget is really nothing to fear about.

You are right, big bounty budget always results in a bigger dump.

I think they should balance amount raised and decide bounty later  ?

Most projects allocate 1% of the sold tokens to the bounty campaign. this is not much but it is still enough to cause dumps.
Because there are not just bounty hunters, there are also some investors that buy with huge bonus and sell quickly to have fast profit.

Yes, I think this is a good point. presale whales will also dump. The best thing would be no bonusses and only a small bounty campaign but most projects need the advertisement from bounty hunters and the presale money.

The point is that rampant rewards campaigns, although in the long run bring in some investors, also cause big dumps and maybe even faster, the bonus is more efficient if applied intensive marketing, and attracts more investments in the short term, but also need control and caution
the bounty campaigns are used to better advertise the project, the various bonuses are used to encourage investors to invest more, to avoid the dumps team could block the token for a few months after the end of the ico (impossibility of moving once distributed)

That's the least ICO teams should do: use vesting periods

Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:20:11 PM

"Carrier onboarding is a time-intensive process. It involves validating the carrier’s driver records to ensure
they maintain a strong safety rating, as well as verifying insurance coverage and confirming their ability
to meet service level requirements. Traditionally, shippers and freight brokers have employed entire
teams dedicated to validating carriers and managing information within a database. This redundancy and
waste of resources can be solved by the blockchain’s ability to validate driver information, store and share
records, and continuously update important metrics like driver and carrier safety scores, on-time delivery,
As the data network grows within the LaneAxis transportation ecosystem, we believe that the carrier
ratings accessible on the blockchain will be as reliable, if not more so, than the credit rating score system
consumers are accustomed to today. Just as businesses and lenders rely on credit scores to determine
a customer’s creditworthiness, shippers will be able to rely with confidence on the carrier ratings listed
on the LaneAxis ledger, which in turn will justify the rates a carrier is charging. The ledger’s immutable
smart contract data will produce standards and insights for an industry comprised of more than 700,000

I think this is more telling after joining the platform. Not telling anything how to do so.

Would be cool if the (dev) team was open for an AMA
Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:44:01 PM

Yes indeed, an AMA would be a good opportunity to answer community's questions, particularly as apparently no one of the team is active here.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:34:56 PM

Yes indeed, an AMA would be a good opportunity to answer community's questions, particularly as apparently no one of the team is active here.

This absence will be felt deeply by all those who seek the topic with interest in the project, because the doubts healed someone always come back, but when the support is not provided, the doubts accumulate and bring problems, they pass a bad image, really there is the need of someone responsible for the Thread, we have here the greatest source of resources, I think
king_of_alts

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:49:02 PM

This absence will be felt deeply by all those who seek the topic with interest in the project, because the doubts healed someone always come back, but when the support is not provided, the doubts accumulate and bring problems, they pass a bad image, really there is the need of someone responsible for the Thread, we have here the greatest source of resources, I think

AMAs on Reddit are always a nice idea but they could even do it here since so many question have arised in this thread,,
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:23:06 PM

Since this market is irrational AF, I saw Odyssey's devs dumping their tokens on exchanges (no vesting period) dumping the price very hard, and yet last week it got pumped like 200% (on 7 days period)

king_of_alts

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:45:36 PM

Since this market is irrational AF, I saw Odyssey's devs dumping their tokens on exchanges (no vesting period) dumping the price very hard, and yet last week it got pumped like 200% (on 7 days period)

200% from a very low point probably. Anyway, vesting periods should be standard. I have to agree with wissy.
PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:46:59 PM

200% from a very low point probably. Anyway, vesting periods should be standard. I have to agree with wissy.

Not just that, those periods need to be encoded in the smart contract

mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:11:37 PM

Some projects have also decided to lock their tokens for way more then their vesting period in this bear market's year. Another side of the medal btw is that some projects have so many tokens locked that the market cap is all f' up (e.g. Flixxo, 189.151.329 FLIXX total supply, 79.876.997 FLIXX ciculating supply lol)

viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:39:30 PM

Yes it is. I believe that this part of the project’s functioning has been established for a long time, since it is part of the normal transport business. Laneaxis just want to do so-called "tokenization" of this business and transfer to the blockchain.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:52:46 PM

Apparently, the blockchain technology may do real good to the industry of transportation, the only question is if the devs would manage to utilize it to a greater extent in this market.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: