Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:27:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion  (Read 114842 times)
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 12:02:43 AM

Which competitors of this project? Does anyone know? They have a comparison with existed competitors?

As far as I know there is no comparison sheet among its perceived competitors but the only thing I know is that this one has a major advantage over them since its already in operation for several years now.

There are severeal blockchain projects that aim to track temperature and other metrics of a shipment so if these projects add a gps tracker they will be competitors.

Could you name some of these please, want to look into them.

There is modum, Ambrosus, te-food and wabi for example.Basically all supply chain projects.

I dont know Modum, but I know Ambrosus, Te-food and Wabi. They ar made good xx since ICO. This is a strong competitors. So what about a comparison with this projects?
I read somewhere that the company IBM is planning to engage in similar activities, they also want connect logistics and blockchain technology.

Those competitions meant that blockchain tech is really important and inevitable. Moreover, competitions will inspire innovations among them to make more efficient and effective products in the long run.

so, laneaxis will be 'fight' with IBM? it will be hard competition.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:04:16 AM

Only things ICO rating websites are good for are the overview of projects and general information about the project. The ratings themselves seem to be random if not bought or based on nonsense like the number of social media accounts.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:31:44 AM

Only things ICO rating websites are good for are the overview of projects and general information about the project. The ratings themselves seem to be random if not bought or based on nonsense like the number of social media accounts.

I can't agree more. They have a little use as you said but they don't show anything about how good or bad the project is.

omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:48:18 AM

I can't agree more. They have a little use as you said but they don't show anything about how good or bad the project is.

I see them as a way to see what's new and looking at a project at a glance. nothing more.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:28:21 AM

I see them as a way to see what's new and looking at a project at a glance. nothing more.

I use them to get an idea of ​​the potential of the project.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:32:01 AM

Many sites accept money in return for a good rating so you should be careful all the time,
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:58:37 AM

Another rating in addition to those links to which are on the site:
https://icobazaar.com/v2/laneaxis

Those rating sites suck. can't trust them not to be paid.

Not saying that LA paid them though
You are right, most rating platforms are not objective - you always need to conduct your own research, and this platforms are needed only to make it easier to find and analyze information in search of which in whitepapers will take more time.
rating sites are useful only to find more information about a project that interests me, which are perhaps more synthetic and easy to find(informations) rather than looking for them in whitepapers, at the rating level the only one i follow is icobench,is in any case an excellent further publicity...

Exactly, there are many people using the service to profit, without much reliability to the actual classification, but nothing that replaces our own research, and our own classification

Hear, hear!

rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 08:00:57 AM

Many sites accept money in return for a good rating so you should be careful all the time,

Yeah i agree that too, investing an ico due to its rating from a website is naive in my opinion.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:51:22 AM

Which competitors of this project? Does anyone know? They have a comparison with existed competitors?

As far as I know there is no comparison sheet among its perceived competitors but the only thing I know is that this one has a major advantage over them since its already in operation for several years now.

There are severeal blockchain projects that aim to track temperature and other metrics of a shipment so if these projects add a gps tracker they will be competitors.

Could you name some of these please, want to look into them.

There is modum, Ambrosus, te-food and wabi for example.Basically all supply chain projects.

I dont know Modum, but I know Ambrosus, Te-food and Wabi. They ar made good xx since ICO. This is a strong competitors. So what about a comparison with this projects?
I read somewhere that the company IBM is planning to engage in similar activities, they also want connect logistics and blockchain technology.

Those competitions meant that blockchain tech is really important and inevitable. Moreover, competitions will inspire innovations among them to make more efficient and effective products in the long run.

so, laneaxis will be 'fight' with IBM? it will be hard competition.

Everything will be in fight with IBM and Linux foundation's Hyperledger, it's up to people if they want to use a centralized system (again ?!?) or a decentralized. I know that IBM is using Stellar's chain for microtransaction btw

zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 09:09:52 AM

Competion is always good for the market, investors, companies and the people using tech. So competing with IBM is nearly impossible for instance but everyone is on the same position inhere. Beginning!

mandibleclaw

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:24:24 AM

Competion is always good for the market, investors, companies and the people using tech. So competing with IBM is nearly impossible for instance but everyone is on the same position inhere. Beginning!

I don't know what IBM is doing but I doubt that it's developing a dapp with the purpose to let people in trasportation save money

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:41:38 AM

I don't think that IBM will do an ICO for their hyperledger so people will naturally look for something else to invest in.
sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 10:27:07 AM

I don't know what IBM is doing but I doubt that it's developing a dapp with the purpose to let people in trasportation save money

As far as I know they have a partnership with Maersk, a container shipping company. I think their focus is more on ocean freight, so not a direct competitor to Laneaxis.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:47:15 PM

I don't think competition is an issue even an opportunity.

They must perform their best to become a success. It is a big market and everyone can have its share. But competition drive them to perform better. Not a bad thing in my opinion.

mandibleclaw

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:22:36 PM

I don't think that IBM will do an ICO for their hyperledger so people will naturally look for something else to invest in.

Hyperledger is developed by the Linux Foundation, not IBM and we won't see any ICO since it's open source and even you can build whatever you want

shoha

Activity: 151

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:25:25 PM

Interesting project, have been mining since yesterday and the pool is working well.  Receiving payouts as expected and I will stick with it.  Hope to see this project develop more in the future.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 01:50:10 PM

Interesting project, have been mining since yesterday and the pool is working well.  Receiving payouts as expected and I will stick with it.  Hope to see this project develop more in the future.

Are you talking about another project or i missed about the huge mining part.

ocean freight and trucking are very different from each other as far as i know.

wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:59:00 PM

They must perform their best to become a success. It is a big market and everyone can have its share. But competition drive them to perform better. Not a bad thing in my opinion.

For users competition is always good, but from a company's point of view it might be tough. But you're right, thanks to competition you always seek to develop your product, to improve it, so it's better and has more advantages than similar ones on the market.

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:00:38 PM

Competition is a trigger so that a project continues to develop their platform therefore it is not left behind by others. Competition is good thing if treated correctly!
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:30:05 PM

For users competition is always good, but from a company's point of view it might be tough. But you're right, thanks to competition you always seek to develop your product, to improve it, so it's better and has more advantages than similar ones on the market.

In our current time, competition is needed, but i can imagine a society in the future, where everyone wants to produce a product that is durable and easy to use, also without competition.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: