Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:51:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion  (Read 114849 times)
Joceand

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:21:44 AM

Is there a possibility, that the product will be unnecessary?
Dude, people will always need to transport products from one place to another)
Qimairein

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:48:52 AM

You have a point, though is it such a big market?
Asmadey

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:17:59 AM

"the AXIS Token Driver Social Network (DSN) will play a vital role in moving data throughout the $9 Trillion dollar supply chain industry"
I think that's more than enough) Grin
Qimairein

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:09:12 PM

"the AXIS Token Driver Social Network (DSN) will play a vital role in moving data throughout the $9 Trillion dollar supply chain industry"
You are right, man! Where did you get that info? Huh
Strogos

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:21:07 PM

It's from there website)
Rellinc

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:07:37 PM

It's from there website)
I think, the numbers are not quite right. Because, there are planes and other kinds of transport..
Strogos

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:42:36 PM

It's from there website)
I think, the numbers are not quite right. Because, there are planes and other kinds of transport..
90% of all products are delivered on the truck, so don't worry) Wink
Giolenoph

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:38:24 PM

It's from there website)
90% of all products are delivered on the truck, so don't worry) Wink
Cool!
Didn't know that statistic!
Phantasmagor

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:33:55 PM

Anyone knows how exactly will the world benefit in Driver Social Network? In money i mean Huh
Asmadey

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:53:00 PM

Anyone knows how exactly will the world benefit in Driver Social Network? In money i mean Huh
The buildout of a massive global DSN embedded in the LaneAxis proprietary blockchain ecosystem will require API access via the AXIS Token. This will enable direct connection between shippers and carriers, cutting out freight broker fees that can exceed 30%. By removing the "middle man," the AXIS Token and its wealth of uses will establish the first true TRANSPORTATION GLOBAL COMMUNITY.
Sergiose

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:28:30 PM

Really love the idea of Driver Social Network. I think, this will change the way transportation works!  Wink
Sounds cool, though will it be popular? Wondering if the market is big enough?
Definitely the direction in the field of logistics will have a certain demand.And the LaneAxis platform includes such advantageous functions that will allow directly in real time to accompany this or that product and also simplifies the relationship between the customer and the supplier.
Totally agree, "the AXIS Token Driver Social Network (DSN) will play a vital role in moving data throughout the $9 Trillion dollar supply chain industry"
You guys think they will make a world a better place? What are the benefits?
The world of course they will not do better, but here are the advantages in my opinion on this platform!And the most important of them is the introduction of technologies that allow the customer and supplier to work without intermediaries,thereby reducing many costs.
Strogos

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:50:22 PM

LaneAxis Driver Social Network is cool. How many tokens for sale?
XcomFarm

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:03:21 PM

To optimize delivery and logistics planning, LaneAxis compiles analytical data from the thousands of trucks in its network and maps out the most optimal routes. Carriers are assigned ratings based on delivery history to help shippers choose the most suitable carrier for their shipment. Analytics is always great, but the problem is always like how to store this big data. And I am sure they have a decision
Aladinbest001

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:09:59 PM

To optimize delivery and logistics planning, LaneAxis compiles analytical data from the thousands of trucks in its network and maps out the most optimal routes. Carriers are assigned ratings based on delivery history to help shippers choose the most suitable carrier for their shipment. Analytics is always great, but the problem is always like how to store this big data. And I am sure they have a decision

I think they use blockchain to analyze some data. I mean one of the reasons. Do u agree with that?
miamicrp

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:29:43 PM

I think they use blockchain to analyze some data. I mean one of the reasons. Do u agree with that?

That is not the only thing they use Blockchain for. There are several more from their website. Let me clarify this. Or probably someone knows in here! Such a friendly community  Roll Eyes
basil-usa

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:31:45 PM

That is not the only thing they use Blockchain for. There are several more from their website. Let me clarify this. Or probably someone knows in here! Such a friendly community  Roll Eyes

I know some reasons for them to integrate blockchain. For example, it industry first technology, eliminates need for 3rd party brokers, immutable shipment records, virtually eliminates accident or shipment dispute. Probably there are some more, I just don't know 'bout them
Phantasmagor

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:21:15 AM

I love so much, when projects reduce the costs of products we use every day. Know these guys will build smth great! Hoping to start paying less as soon as possible Cheesy
Giolenoph

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:41:20 AM

I love so much, when projects reduce the costs of products we use every day. Know these guys will build smth great! Hoping to start paying less as soon as possible Cheesy
Totally agree!!!!
cryptogolov

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 07:28:45 AM

I like trucks, logistics & blockchain.  Wish they success!
dddudidd

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:48:02 AM

this project began construction starting in 2014, 2014 until now is not a short time in other words. this project has been well discussed and has great partners who will help deliver the project to success, I will look forward to it
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: