Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:16:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion  (Read 114822 times)
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:37:21 PM

maybe 5% of the total token for an airdrop is too much since the tokens for the bounty are only 3%, maybe they really had to raise the rank to junior member at least for the airdrop and make a system to find out any bot' i think it's an extreme advertising measure to get the attention of as many people as possible...

What I must to do for getting airdrop tokens? This is airdrop for telegram users? And when tokens will be distributed?
you can find all the details on the airdrop at this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4926439.0
is it nowadays really worth it doing those airdrops because I think it is not worth doing - the money is too low?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:52:23 PM

I'll wait for the more information before deciding if i should come along on this, because i am still not sure how much are the sold tokens diluted by airdrop and bounty tokens.

Bounty thread says that the bounty is 1.5% out of the total supply, while bounties in the bounty thread are marked to be distributed in stakes.
Fine, that makes sense.

This thread says that 3% of the total supply is reserved for bounties.

Someone asked it on the telegram and they said that they raised the % for the bounties to 5% because of the airdrop.
But if the airdrop is 5% out of the total supply just by itself and it doesn't include the rest of the bounties, how much total is given on airdrop/bounties?
Jepli

Activity: 315
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:03:37 PM

I'll wait for the more information before deciding if i should come along on this, because i am still not sure how much are the sold tokens diluted by airdrop and bounty tokens.

Bounty thread says that the bounty is 1.5% out of the total supply, while bounties in the bounty thread are marked to be distributed in stakes.
Fine, that makes sense.

Someone asked it on the telegram and they said that they raised the % for the bounties to 5% because of the airdrop.
But if the airdrop is 5% out of the total supply just by itself and it doesn't include the rest of the bounties, how much total is given on airdrop/bounties?

Whooa! Can someone from the team clarify about this? Facts are a little bit intertwined and could result into confusion. I hope it will be resolved soon.

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:48:23 PM

Fine, that makes sense.

Whooa! Can someone from the team clarify about this? Facts are a little bit intertwined and could result into confusion. I hope it will be resolved soon.

It have to be resolved soon, otherwise investors stop investing because different statements, especially about figures in different channels is minus in every investors list.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:58:57 PM

I think a bit more communication on the thread could be good, especially with the current situation when a lot of people are waiting for answers. It’s important to have an interesting between the team and potential investors, people prefer to talk with the team before investing usually.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:01:17 PM

I think a bit more communication on the thread could be good, especially with the current situation when a lot of people are waiting for answers. It’s important to have an interesting between the team and potential investors, people prefer to talk with the team before investing usually.

Exactly, in current times the fears of eventual failures and scams are high, and the greater the interaction and support applied on the topic, the more credible the project will have, in idea, application and community there is already a good concept, just give more support
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:05:41 AM

They should try some other way to increase visibility, not by having an airdrop, it's not as effective as it used to be last year for example.

When was it effective ever? If it is not targeted to interested parties and doesn't have any hurdles i fear it just attracts bots and airdrop groups.

This...it never was effective!
By the way, how much they managed to collect so far? The counter on the homepage doesn't work for me and I can't access the portal since I'm not registered
There is no information about the amount that has been raised so far, but the sure thing is they already reached the softcap in just 72 hours. They said it in the telegram group.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:24:22 AM

Fine, that makes sense.

It is a big problem actually. When i invest first thing i look is what is the percentage of the ico, bounty and etc.

Now it is not exact. They should make a statement about it and also if they plan to give out %5 for airdrop, they should reduce it too.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:43:18 AM

Fine, that makes sense.

It is a big problem actually. When i invest first thing i look is what is the percentage of the ico, bounty and etc.

Now it is not exact. They should make a statement about it and also if they plan to give out %5 for airdrop, they should reduce it too.

5% for airdrop is alot, if all of them results in dump. This might effect investors unless the project does really well
Ibra055

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:01:37 AM

Hey guys
Did you see the latest press release?
mikeormike

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:02:37 AM

Hey guys
no, what is it about?
Ibra055

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:03:16 AM

Hey guys
no, what is it about?
scam in telegram
mikeormike

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:07:47 AM

Hey guys
no, what is it about?
scam in telegram
where can I it?
Ibra055

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:08:23 AM

you mean see it? it's on the website
mikeormike

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:11:09 AM

could you share a link please? don't know how to find it
Ibra055

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:11:42 AM

could you share a link please? don't know how to find it
https://laneaxis.io/Latest-News-LaneAxis-Uncovers-Identity-Scam-Targeting-Ethereum-Co-Founder
mikeormike

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:13:49 AM

thank you
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:16:11 AM

Fine, that makes sense.

You are right, investors do not like uncertainty, but on the other hand, if they have already announced about 5% - no back way , or they will be called scammers if they will change this %.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:51:37 AM

https://laneaxis.io/Latest-News-LaneAxis-Uncovers-Identity-Scam-Targeting-Ethereum-Co-Founder

I think all the icos are facing this kind of scam attempts. And i think they are very naive to believe this for so long. They wrote this article as a success story but i think to differ. They should have asked a proof at the start.

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:18:40 AM

You are right, investors do not like uncertainty, but on the other hand, if they have already announced about 5% - no back way , or they will be called scammers if they will change this %.

They could say, it was an error. It should be 0.5 %.  Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: