Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:38:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion  (Read 114822 times)
blockchain-man

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:43:26 AM

I think shipping on the LANEAXIS platform will become more widely available as routes are recorded and cargo owners can track their shipments. Preferential policies for regular customers and large volume customers get the project attention?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:42:15 AM

I think laneaxis can continue to raise some fund, the ico phase 2 is not over yet. Blockchain solutions for transport have a great market in front of them I think, and there is a good place for that application of the blockchain.
Yes, they still have 2 months until the end of the ICO which is on December 20th. There is still enough time to implement some marketing plans and collect more funds.

if they have plans for more marketing they should implement them now. there's no time to waste and build hype
i think that there is still time, with 2 months team can continue to raise a considerable sum, apply the blockchain to transport i think it will have a great demand in the market, is the right time in my opinion to increase advertising...
Jepli

Activity: 315
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:52:05 AM

I think shipping on the LANEAXIS platform will become more widely available as routes are recorded and cargo owners can track their shipments. Preferential policies for regular customers and large volume customers get the project attention?

Well, considering LANEAXIS has been operating for some time now, I guess they are in better position to have a significant share of customers willing to adopt its platform.

turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:53:58 AM

Well, considering LANEAXIS has been operating for some time now, I guess they are in better position to have a significant share of customers willing to adopt its platform.
Its will be really great if laneaxis has a huge amount of customers on their current platform , and also they can have more interest in this blockchain innovation, even in investing here.
How many users they have on their current platform?
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:54:09 AM

I think laneaxis can continue to raise some fund, the ico phase 2 is not over yet. Blockchain solutions for transport have a great market in front of them I think, and there is a good place for that application of the blockchain.
Yes, they still have 2 months until the end of the ICO which is on December 20th. There is still enough time to implement some marketing plans and collect more funds.

if they have plans for more marketing they should implement them now. there's no time to waste and build hype
i think that there is still time, with 2 months team can continue to raise a considerable sum, apply the blockchain to transport i think it will have a great demand in the market, is the right time in my opinion to increase advertising...
I also think that they should increase the marketing campaign during ICO even if they have enough private investors assured to carry out the project.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:29:47 PM

I guess the tracking is real-time, isn't it? Because that is what's gonna make some difference.
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:09:40 PM

I guess the tracking is real-time, isn't it? Because that is what's gonna make some difference.

I think so. In case of any delays owner of the cargo or transportation company could just check up on the status in the system. That would simplify things a great deal.

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:24:50 PM

Advertizing is necessary in all periods. Now, in 2 monthes and not to forget, when the bulls are coming back.
For this quite likely scenario  Grin it would be good to have an anouncement inpetto for boosting the fame of Laneaxis.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:10:31 PM

Advertizing is necessary in all periods. Now, in 2 monthes and not to forget, when the bulls are coming back.
For this quite likely scenario  Grin it would be good to have an anouncement inpetto for boosting the fame of Laneaxis.
Anyways, this is again like lottery even despite advertising. The one week they can collect a million, and almost nothing for the next few months.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:40:54 PM

Is there any information about amounts collected or contract address for consultation? They are information that is relevant to certain types of investors, but I did not see them here
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:41:53 PM

Advertising needs strategy now. Since everyone is struggling for the gap of air in this sea of crypto project
Felipeo

Activity: 476
Merit: 262

EOSABC

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:59:32 PM

Advertising needs strategy now. Since everyone is struggling for the gap of air in this sea of crypto project

Marketing is crucial these days, even top notch projects with great ideas will fail in public ICO's if they dont do the marketing properly. LaneAxis got a great opportunity at this moment and hopefully this will be a successful one.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
mandibleclaw

Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:04:33 PM

Is there any information about amounts collected or contract address for consultation? They are information that is relevant to certain types of investors, but I did not see them here

For transparency sake! I already asked this question but I can't find (and I can't have) an answer to it. Last year, without the need of KYC, it was everything more transparent, oh the irony...

mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 05:26:15 PM

since lanexis is already working and i think it has a huge amount of customers there is the possibility that many of these add blockchain technology,it will be a great start for the project
mandibleclaw

Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:52:20 PM

Advertising needs strategy but it also needs money (to make a good strategy, which is by the way needed if you don't want to waste money)

nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:52:44 PM

Has anyone of you actually read the whole Shipper-Carrier direct optimization platform -patent? If you have, what are your thoughts about it?
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:26:32 PM

Advertising needs strategy but it also needs money (to make a good strategy, which is by the way needed if you don't want to waste money)

yes, i is pretty hard. Professional ad campaigns are very expensive and if you dont have much money you dont reach a broad audience.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:47:31 PM

yes, i is pretty hard. Professional ad campaigns are very expensive and if you dont have much money you dont reach a broad audience.
Of course money helps, but at least they could try to be more active around here for example.
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:42:16 PM

For transparency sake! I already asked this question but I can't find (and I can't have) an answer to it. Last year, without the need of KYC, it was everything more transparent, oh the irony...

The counter on the website just says that the softcap is reached. Btw, 50% crypto winter bonus is still valid, they must have prolonged it again.

nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:06:31 PM

The counter on the website just says that the softcap is reached. Btw, 50% crypto winter bonus is still valid, they must have prolonged it again.

Maybe that 50% Crypto Winter Bonus never ends? Winter is coming and all that Wink. It just wouldn't make any sense to suddenly go to the last tier (3) where the price would already be higher, and without that -50% the price would suddenly rise over 100%
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: