Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:57:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion  (Read 114827 times)
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:34:55 PM

Is there any information about amounts collected or contract address for consultation? They are information that is relevant to certain types of investors, but I did not see them here

For transparency sake! I already asked this question but I can't find (and I can't have) an answer to it. Last year, without the need of KYC, it was everything more transparent, oh the irony...

The counter on the website just says that the softcap is reached. Btw, 50% crypto winter bonus is still valid, they must have prolonged it again.
It would really be interesting to look at the contract address, who invested and can share it? We need to hope for the best, that this autumn or early winter will begin bull market and many ICO projects can raised hard cap.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:36:33 PM

Yes no information about the exact amount, or maybe I missed it. At least the soft cap seems to be reached, so it’s a good point for the project and the sucess of the token sale, but it could be good if investors could have the visibility of the amount raised.
Jepli

Activity: 315
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:48:20 PM

Yes no information about the exact amount, or maybe I missed it. At least the soft cap seems to be reached, so it’s a good point for the project and the sucess of the token sale, but it could be good if investors could have the visibility of the amount raised.

I agree. It could be better if they could put a real time counter of total amount raised in their ICO website so as not leave the community guessing as  most ICO's do it religiously on their site.

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:00:11 PM

I agree. It could be better if they could put a real time counter of total amount raised in their ICO website so as not leave the community guessing as  most ICO's do it religiously on their site.

I'm sure, they check the collected money every day. I would do it.
So it is not so difficult to update the counter once per week imo.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Luvr1000

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:10:49 PM

block chain will be very helpful in the freight industry, this project will undoubtedly be successful since this area enjoys great interests among many investors
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:53:57 PM

block chain will be very helpful in the freight industry, this project will undoubtedly be successful since this area enjoys great interests among many investors

In addition to being something promising, I hope that many fruits will come even after the project is carried out and already operating, through patents or even the possibility of expansion to new segments and new types of transportation
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:27:33 AM

I'm sure, they check the collected money every day. I would do it.
So it is not so difficult to update the counter once per week imo.

If the collected money amount is stable and not changing anymore, they may have stopped it. Not sure what to expect about it.

ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:33:36 AM

In addition to being something promising, I hope that many fruits will come even after the project is carried out and already operating, through patents or even the possibility of expansion to new segments and new types of transportation

There is no doubt that this will be the future. Freight management will be the source of the development and countries are already fighting for the next generation technology. Laneaxis has enormous potential to grow with all of its patents.
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:23:35 AM

I can't help but imagine how platform's like LANEAXIS could transform the way shippers and truckers do logistics which is way more efficient and effective than in today's contemporary systems.
nobytes

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:52:06 AM

I can't help but imagine how platform's like LANEAXIS could transform the way shippers and truckers do logistics which is way more efficient and effective than in today's contemporary systems.

There will be such systems for sure, but for now it's a race. Who ever gets their chain most adopted, decentralized and trusted first, wins the race.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:11:34 AM

There will be such systems for sure, but for now it's a race. Who ever gets their chain most adopted, decentralized and trusted first, wins the race.

I haven't seen any similar projects, so I'd say LaneAxis has a competitive advantage and they have all the potential to win the race.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:31:24 AM

I haven't seen any similar projects, so I'd say LaneAxis has a competitive advantage and they have all the potential to win the race.

that's what everyoine's hoping, but remember, it's not always the first to market to win.

nobytes

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:44:15 AM

I can name 4 logistic projects from the top of my head, but i won't use this thread to advertise them, since i am not sure how they are overlapping and not sure about advances / disadvances of the others projects... Just google and do you own research if you want.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:47:39 AM

that's what everyoine's hoping, but remember, it's not always the first to market to win.
Indeed, having that advantage helps but if the project is not good that won't be enough.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:06:09 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2018, 12:35:11 PM by Frank37

Absolutely right, and I can remember some projects which were hyped very much and now they try to reach ICO price again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:07:27 PM

Absolutely right, and I can remember some projects which were hyped very much and now they try to reach ICO price again.

At least if they are trying to reach the ICO price then its a good project, some just disapear never to recover ico price ever again
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:43:27 PM

On the previous page is there a discussion where the value of 50% was quoted? achieved, which can be considered as having been soft capped. Thus, there is still enough time for the project to reach the desired hard cap as visibility increases and values encourage
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:17:17 PM

They don't even need a gazillion dollars amount since they've already a company and this blockchain solution is just an upgrade, my 2 cents

loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:05:42 PM

They don't even need a gazillion dollars amount since they've already a company and this blockchain solution is just an upgrade, my 2 cents
Then they shouldn't have any problem to launch the platform. Having already a company makes everything much easier.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:18:37 PM

On the previous page is there a discussion where the value of 50% was quoted? achieved, which can be considered as having been soft capped. Thus, there is still enough time for the project to reach the desired hard cap as visibility increases and values encourage
Of course there is still enough time, token sale will end in December? Now is the best time to get a bonus 50%, but not the best time for crypto - so everyone decides for himself.
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: