Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:31:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion  (Read 114827 times)
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:55:26 AM

On the other hand if you want to bootstrap a community as quickly as possible an airdrop can be one option to help achieve that goal.

But not just a telegram's airdrop full of bots, you need something that drive people to look into the project, or it's going to be just useless. That's the impression I have whenever I see a telegram's airdop

loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:23:42 PM

On the other hand if you want to bootstrap a community as quickly as possible an airdrop can be one option to help achieve that goal.

But not just a telegram's airdrop full of bots, you need something that drive people to look into the project, or it's going to be just useless. That's the impression I have whenever I see a telegram's airdop
Indeed, airdrops increase the number of the community so fast but most of them are bots or don't pay attention to the project. Community needs some reason tbe active in a project beyond an airdrop.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:41:05 PM

Indeed, airdrops increase the number of the community so fast but most of them are bots or don't pay attention to the project. Community needs some reason tbe active in a project beyond an airdrop.

They could implement captcha or something that bots cannot solve so that at least only human beings will receive the airdrop.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:25:52 PM

I still don't understand how it works from the LaneAxis platform for virtual delivery of goods can I see the DEMO of the procedure?

Have you tried watching videos on their Vimeo page? I just realized that they had one and they are quite well made and informative. https://vimeo.com/laneaxis
Thanks for sharing, you can get a better view of the platform that will come and how promising the project will be. It would be interesting to see them also on Youtube, with evaluations from youtubers already acting experts
Felipeo

Merit: 262

EOSABC

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:38:25 PM

I still don't understand how it works from the LaneAxis platform for virtual delivery of goods can I see the DEMO of the procedure?

I would suggest you to check this out
https://vimeo.com/191190328

Its self explanatory and you will have the idea of how LaneAxis will change the system with its platform.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:05:15 PM

I would suggest you to check this out
https://vimeo.com/191190328

Its self explanatory and you will have the idea of how LaneAxis will change the system with its platform.
Wonderful presentation, it can really simplify this industry - transportaion needs to be improved, in the 21st century, we need something more reliable than invoice paper.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:44:10 PM

Bounties would be much better than telegram airdrops in this situation. Attracting bots to the project is completely useless.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:51:32 PM

Have you tried watching videos on their Vimeo page? I just realized that they had one and they are quite well made and informative. https://vimeo.com/laneaxis

thanks for this. I didn't know they had a Vimeo page. I was expecting just a youtube channel.
not even i knew that they had made a video on vimeo i expected new videos on youtube, however, is very well done and explanatory, thanks for sharing it...
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:02:35 PM

Bounties would be much better than telegram airdrops in this situation. Attracting bots to the project is completely useless.

In bounties, you are making promotion and if you have a good bounty manager only paying the people really deserve.

In telegram airdrops, you earn thousands of new telegram users but they don't talk at all except "when airdrop". Most of them are just multi accounts.

traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:26:07 AM

As I se soft cap reached already, but why there is no exact raised amount? How much raised so far? And what will be with unsold tokens? They will be burned or no?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
levyashin

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:27:29 AM

As I se soft cap reached already, but why there is no exact raised amount? How much raised so far? And what will be with unsold tokens? They will be burned or no?

It was showing 2.4m $ some times ago but i am not sure. Also not sure what will happen to unsold tokens i hope they burn it. But this is just a desire.

king_of_alts

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:25:05 AM

It was showing 2.4m $ some times ago but i am not sure. Also not sure what will happen to unsold tokens i hope they burn it. But this is just a desire.

Yeah, it looks like they modified the counter. Previously, it was showing amounts raised which is missing now. Anyway, having reached the soft cap is still good news in this market.
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:35:34 AM

Yeah, it looks like they modified the counter. Previously, it was showing amounts raised which is missing now. Anyway, having reached the soft cap is still good news in this market.

If they could not put a real time counter on the ICO site then I guess it would be much better if they could give us regular updates on it so as to keep the community updated.

The live counter would be less time-consuming for them. I wonder why most projects in recent days stopped displaying live counters on their websites. I understand the market is down and majority of projects collect less than they could've a year ago, but people still wanna know how much.

levyashin

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:35:41 AM

If they could not put a real time counter on the ICO site then I guess it would be much better if they could give us regular updates on it so as to keep the community updated.

I think counter can wait, they should bigger things to change before changing the counter.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:13:15 AM

No counter ? Probably it's not fixed yet. Or there is space for postpoding ?
king_of_alts

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:06:19 PM

there is a counter which was updated yesterday but there are no figures anymore so we don't know how much exactly has been raised.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:33:54 PM

I think counter can wait, they should bigger things to change before changing the counter.
Last year having a counter was a common feature for many ICO's but it looks like that has changed somehow. It's true that there are another mot important things to worry about, but I can't understand why last year was so easy to put one and now there are so many problems with it.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:31:03 PM

there is a counter which was updated yesterday but there are no figures anymore so we don't know how much exactly has been raised.

Was the information they passed here on the Thread that they had reached the soft cap was real? They informed that the project had reached 50% of the investments desired, this would facilitate a counting of values in USD. I believe this percentage has grown more now
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:09:19 PM

It would have been better if the team declares or make an article about this but I know that this process will take sometime but even a rough estimation would boost the community moral.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:10:41 PM

It would have been better if the team declares or make an article about this but I know that this process will take sometime but even a rough estimation would boost the community moral.

It's not the fact if they have time or not, it's a matter of transparency (which is one of the crypto's points I guess). Do you agree with me or am I a bit much of a dreamer?

Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: