Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:53:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MARKET IS RED AGAIN  (Read 6642 times)
kumar jabodah

Activity: 532
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:04:38 PM

May be this year is the worst year for the crypto. market is very uncertain and no one knows the reason All we have is just a "hope" do you really believe that crypto will revive again.. i am losing hope now
Crypto Currency especially the bitcoin is a few times dead, And we've seen how many times it has arisen. So in these times we need the "Hope" that should never be lost. Because if we dismiss it from our belief, we will become more and more vulnerable. So be smart today and buy more bitcoins.
berezov_petro

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:04:43 PM

May be this year is the worst year for the crypto. market is very uncertain and no one knows the reason All we have is just a "hope" do you really believe that crypto will revive again.. i am losing hope now
At the beginning of this year, the crypto industry was experiencing good times and had many positive developments. But now, when the crypto market has fallen very low, the industry is experiencing bad times. It seems to me after some time the crypto market will start to grow again!

gavikzal

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:12:42 PM

It's okay, the market has always been volatile. I agree that a prolonged drawdown causes panic, but it is not necessary to give up. Just forget about your coins for a year or two and you will get a good profit. I sometimes think about the fact that the cryptocurrency has experienced its peak of popularity, but it is only pessimistic thoughts against the background of the current situation in the market. It'll be okay, don't worry.

cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 12:11:35 AM

I think with the so many positive news about crypto there is serious hope that crypto would eventually rise again, market performance is all about activities so the many ICO projects in crypto space will boost the market once again.

HOMT

Powered by,
trungdlvn

Activity: 151
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:07:28 PM

I think the 'parties' that driving btc price down just wait for you to loose hope and sell.

What come up must come down and what come down will come up, thats what I believe. I believe bitcoin price will go on the bull run soon that will bring big reward for one who are strong enough.

I have seen  many TA which said that bulls gets strong in june or july but nothing is happening.. i think investors are scared due to the decline of btc from 20000 to 7500$..

Yeah, that might be true that people get scared. Who is not scared when it drop from 20k to 7.5k...and in the short time !!!
However, I recon cryptos is like the addiction, thats why we have the word FOMO. So I think that as soon as there is clear indicator of the bull run (that I am positive that "parties" will create sometime in the future, after their bag are heavy), people will pour money in cryptos and the bull run start...

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Sasha Lumerin

Activity: 159

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 02:21:40 PM

Dont panic budd.i think this is prepare of bitcoin price..this month i think bitcoin price not stable..but prepare to grow up..my prediction december bitcoin price hasbeen up again like year ago..stay to buy and hold untill december..

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░               UBEX               ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░               Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange               ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░        • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github        ░███▓
kobita333

Activity: 244

Official Street Team member

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:22:27 PM

People are selling now, most are selling altcoin.

Beyond Protocol
Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk
thread
404edson

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:23:46 PM

If you're tend to sell your bought coins now then you will gain nothing but lost of capital. It is not on the last quarter of the year in which big investors are announced the biggest bounce back of year is on December or the beginning of the coming year. Crypto today are widely known and many of the countries are starting to embrace the good application of blockchain into the society so it is not impossible cryptocurrnecy will die but rather multiply and gone into greatness.
hessanseen

Activity: 244

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:26:41 PM

Don't be too optimistic about the market and not too pessimistic. If you can be patient enough, the market will come back after being corrected. Maybe in the next few months, we can expect the market to return to green.
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 02:27:06 PM

very worrying for now bitcoin and altcoin experienced a very drastic decline, everything looks red,
hopefully this August there is good news about Bitcoin ETF
yeah it does not seem too good for the the cyrpto now in the market. I feel you on your worries on the fall down on the market price for every crypto. However, i am still positive that it could bounce back one day in the next few months or weeks. It will be  a great bounce back and maybe it could even beat 2017 bitcoin highest market price. I just wish that days will get faster so as to get the days for waiting.
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:30:09 PM

People are selling now, most are selling altcoin.
yess, we see many holder sell their asset.but it just temporary movement.market corrected after bitcoin price rise sharply from $6k to around $8k

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Nova666

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:49:06 PM

on my opinion this year the market as time and experienced its worst times was a very huge decline at the beginning of the year and then the market began to gain momentum and keep the pazitsy and when there was a second decline the whole market did not collapse and very quickly began to develop and there is no doubt that  this current begins and everything will be more interesting
leow

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:55:51 PM

Do not give up so early, otherwise you will get into a situation where they say "close to the elbow - but do not bite"! And that this did not happen, you need to remain calm, and most importantly be patient! This is a market and nothing can be done with it, we can only wait!
dongoofy

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:59:27 PM

The news about the market going down is all over places but I don't think you should lose hope. This is just a period where we wait until the market gets better again. Just hold on.
Janienregado1992

Activity: 169

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:59:53 PM

Year they for big crush again , but i think this month only!!  In this coming september i think the trade market will be back to its normal!!  And it will be green agian too!!
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 08:25:20 PM

Better sell everything, hurry up and exit all the crypto markets right NOW!!!!!  Bitcoin is going to ZERO and all altcoins and tokens will disappear into a black hole!!!

The fact that you are in a position wherein all of the people who may be able to read your post may be panic selling at the moment, very misleading, and indeed disappointing to see a legendary member with a mindset like that, I am not saying anything offensive, but again it is disappointing to see you look at it that way, the market is going red, but it won't definitely go ZERO, don't panic sell I am telling you, you'll regret it, let us wait and keep calm, observe well, and make sure you stay close for updates.

This type persons are misusing their higher rank position and create fud in the market as they want to create panic in the trader mind so that they sell in panic and market goes down. Who believe in btc won't considers this type of fud and don't get panic

I was obviously trolling since there are hundreds of topics coming out about the market being red. Only an idiot would believe that a "Legendary" user of this forum can manipulate the markets just by writing a post, even dumber to believe that a black hole will eat the cryptocurrencies LOL

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
hsyncl

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 08:27:49 PM

Unfortunately, almost all the altcoins have collapsed. I expect an improvement of up to 15 inches this month. I hope to recover as soon as possible. Otherwise, I guess we will not have anything left.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
kkerrex

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:05:09 PM

The market is certainly at the moment in decline, but it's still not an excuse to get upset and throw up earnings in the cryptocurrency. After all, there is still a chance to make money in any market. For good growth there are no special factors. The behavior of this market can only be explained by those who can influence it
giancarlo01

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:32:53 PM

I think the 'parties' that driving btc price down just wait for you to loose hope and sell.

What come up must come down and what come down will come up, thats what I believe. I believe bitcoin price will go on the bull run soon that will bring big reward for one who are strong enough.

Crypto market is all about Survival. I know the market is red but we have been experiencing that on numerous occasions. It sounds obvious to me when i see people lose hope. Why do you lose hope when this is just a market? and besides that market hugely depend on Demand and supply. Increase in demand higher the price goes.
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:13:56 PM

Bitcoin ETF is what most people are expecting now. At least its expectation will be a means of comforting ourselves that better days are coming.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: