Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:46:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MARKET IS RED AGAIN  (Read 6642 times)
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:18:44 PM

The market is red again hopefully this following months their is good thing happen in crypto. When market is red their will be in green marks may come. So I am positive we could take profit soon and price could increase any moment from now.
Pokemon Go

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:19:09 PM

May be this year is the worst year for the crypto. market is very uncertain and no one knows the reason All we have is just a "hope" do you really believe that crypto will revive again.. i am losing hope now

I'm sure yes, because in 2013 it was also the worst year in crypto even in bitcoin and now is the second phase, so I'm sure market prices will rise again in the next few years.
Heart18

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:19:28 PM

May be this year is the worst year for the crypto. market is very uncertain and no one knows the reason All we have is just a "hope" do you really believe that crypto will revive again.. i am losing hope now

I still have a lot of hope because through this hope i believe that market will rise again and give hope to everyone. Have more patience after trials in crypto market it surely recover because still a lot of demand in crypto. Everything that happens now is just temporrary.
G2z_Riya

Activity: 217
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:19:42 PM

Market is completely unpredictable, none has the ability to predict the reality. In no time the price went above $8100 and in the same time period the price fell low to $7500. This is common with the cryptocurrency while the one who doesn't know about will end up in panic. It is good to learn better about the market than just getting depressed looking the red indication.
Ikay

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:20:49 PM

Don't lost hope because the prices will back again wait for the bull run it will be more exciting to happen in the next few days or months just hold anything you have that more potential it can give you more profit if you will believe.
sarfield

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:31:36 PM

Be patient for conditions like this, because not only are you in a position like this, try to look behind this situation. Altcoin is there that gives hope and it is able to develop. For bitcoin there is a time to green, just wait.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
King Bounty

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:32:22 PM

yes, the market is red again, even though the market is green but it only happens for a while.

Merdeop

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:36:00 PM

The cryptocurrency market has experienced similar experiences. Prices are always falling and rising. So I keep hope for the best. I'm counting on the long term, so I try to stay calm and just wait.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:09:10 AM

Worrying so much won't help you and it will only stress you out.  The market is unpredictable and the only thing you can do is to endure. Wait until the market recovers, you'll be delighted for sure.
Muhammad Muneeb (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:25:08 PM

Worrying so much won't help you and it will only stress you out.  The market is unpredictable and the only thing you can do is to endure. Wait until the market recovers, you'll be delighted for sure.

waiting for that moment since the market has crashed and waiting for that day and i will sell all what i have and then i will never return to the crypto

okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:33:54 PM

This year actually seeing to be the worst year for bitcoin and others altcoins.  When ever I see the performance of ripple this year and the returned some of us get last year, I do think that those that buy around $4 and ripple is now around $0.43 has lost Alot of money.
jwplayer0
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 30

[REP] Augur

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:34:52 PM

Yes, I agree, there is less hope for growth, but such time was already in bitcoin history, when the bitcoin price fell several times and stayed at this level for more than six months.

KagiSama

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:50:57 PM

maybe this year is worst. but be patient friend, we can't lose our hope. if you lose your hope and sell all your coins, it will make the market worse. just believe and crypto will doing great again.
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:56:12 PM

The green market was temporary and was because of ETF speculation. After july 29th postponing of an ETF. It is expected that ETF on 16th Aug is likely to be postponed too. This has created a negative sentiment in the community and as the reason for the pump itself doesn't stand, how can we expect a green market anymore. There was organic growth. It was just speculation.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:52:58 AM

The green market was temporary and was because of ETF speculation. After july 29th postponing of an ETF. It is expected that ETF on 16th Aug is likely to be postponed too. This has created a negative sentiment in the community and as the reason for the pump itself doesn't stand, how can we expect a green market anymore. There was organic growth. It was just speculation.
For the year of 2018 and its crypto trend, I too must agree green markets seems temporary.
Still, I found this thread hilarious Cheesy Look at all these people who think anything in crypto can go to zero if they are legit.

Look at the market, it is as down as it gets, this is basically a triple dip for altcoins, first bitcoin fell down so it followed, than bitcoin went down again and altcoins followed once again, then bitcoin went up but altcoin value against bitcoin went down once again, right now as soon as bitcoin goes up a decent amount and stays there altcoins will follow insanely, hell it may go up even if bitcoin goes down because of the valuation against bitcoin.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:20:49 AM

Ask yourself of what will happen if your start loosing your hope with your investment because of red market. I am pretty sure that if you start thinking negatively, you will start panic selling those altcoin of yours which will lead you to a bigger losses. In the end, the result gets worst right? You will start having those regrets not holding those for sure. If you wanted to earn in cryptocurrency, start building ways and strategies how to earn in a red market. Google is here to help.
Businesscase

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:02:28 PM

The market is red again hopefully this following months their is good thing happen in crypto. When market is red their will be in green marks may come. So I am positive we could take profit soon and price could increase any moment from now.
Yes, I agree with you. There is a lot of good news, which gives all the chances to the better situation in the market in the near future. Now, when the market is red - it`s a perfect time to buy some coins.

Fenderr

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:06:39 PM

I think the market will be red for a while until investors confidence is built by ETF approvals and fresh money is pumped into the system. Except this happens, BTC and alts will continue to bleed.
upperwonder

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:19:32 PM

Hello. Let's not lose hope. All the same, after such a rapid take-off last year, it was expected to see an equally rapid rollback of the market. The market has a cycle. He will recover and go ahead, just need a long time, perhaps a couple of years.
raimslii

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:36:33 PM

This year's crypto market is unpredictable, the value of continuous decline. In the past few months, the capital inflows into the market have been very difficult for the market to recover. Signal still bad when can still fall sharply in the coming time. I still believe in the crypto future, I think the worst situation can be sideway long before the growth can be strong.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: