Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:58:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MARKET IS RED AGAIN  (Read 6637 times)
rajakulam

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:00:04 PM

I think that the decline in the crypto market is indeed in a row now, I also lost a lot of crypto assets, we hope that the crypto market will rise again as in the previous year.

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ukw

Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:02:31 PM

May be this year is the worst year for the crypto. market is very uncertain and no one knows the reason All we have is just a "hope" do you really believe that crypto will revive again.. i am losing hope now

Yes, the market has not been pleasant from quite a lot of time. But by the end of the year, there's still plenty of time to see it rise. He may even surprise us. I really do not know the specific reasons why the market is such but I definitely still believe in it and I think that at the end of the year the graphics will be radically different.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Dextord

Activity: 335
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:05:48 PM

market turn back many people panic and there is no hope and negative thinking, in my opinion we have to be calm and be patient waiting for the trend to improve again, holding back is the best way not to experience losses, I believe bitcoin will rise at the end of this month and will continue to rise hopefully
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:40:16 PM

only yesterday looked the forecast of one of the analysts, that growth is likely to be in 2019, after the summer
I do not want to believe in such forecasts
I hope that we will see a green and confidently growing market from September to October

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:31:20 PM

Now the altcoins are actively falling in the price. I think soon there will be a market turn and it is necessary to have time to lower the prices to the necessary levels.
lilysbee

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 08:33:56 PM

There is no big deal about the market being red,  it's not the first time, so the red market will be over and the green will suface again.  Don't give up on crypto,  it's a great technology that will change the world. it might have its challenges  but the good days shall come again.
Radzivill

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 08:49:09 PM

This is absolutely normal market conditions. First growth, then fall. This has nothing to do with crypto-currencies. You will see when the fall is over, people will again take all their savings to the crypto-currencies, wishing to have time to make money!
Jgatsby

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

Pretty kewl right?

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:25:15 PM

I guess that's the way how market works, for now lets continue holding, I mean we can't do anything but wait for the Bullish season to take over right? I suggest instead of focusing on the downside how about you look into the bright side of the situation, now that the market is bleeding, its a perfect time to top up our Portfolio.

BITSPANISH

Activity: 486

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:28:02 PM

The time when I reply the market has increased again after two days of the next rate of decline in August. Indeed, in August 2018 was a dark month with crypto as exchange rates continued to fall rapidly causing investors to panic and lose confidence in the cryptocurrency market. This time should be static and should not panic to avoid losses.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
Rossey

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:33:49 PM

The year isn't over yet, despite all the bearish market conditions, I still hold on to my small coins Grin with hope that market will recover one day. Up and down movement is normal and shouldn't call for any panic.
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:34:35 PM

May be this year is the worst year for the crypto. market is very uncertain and no one knows the reason All we have is just a "hope" do you really believe that crypto will revive again.. i am losing hope now

Of course, there's always a reason for anything and the ETF is the issue I know why the market is in red, read the whole article here
https://www.forbes.com/sites/cbovaird/2018/08/08/bitcoin-falls-to-3-week-low-as-crypto-markets-see-red/
we will suffer from this losses until the SEC decide if they will approve or not and this could go on until the 30th of setptember.

Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:35:08 PM

Red market is now a process to make it one of the best ways to get the highest price. we can be optimistic if this market decline will not last long and will definitely provide maximum prices in the foreseeable future.

nitrinto

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:37:40 PM

Yes, I believe that the market will recover. despite such a long decline in the market. and I agree that this year is the most unsuccessful for cryptocurrency because of the loss of investors.
nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:40:43 PM

Yes I still believe that crypto will recover again soon. It is not really a good year for crypto this year but for sure it will survive and bounce back again before this 2018 ends.  This is just normal , bearish months are still going. we will wiat until the bull run and for sure ot will happen sooner.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
boy130

Merit: 263

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:42:23 PM

Red market is now a process to make it one of the best ways to get the highest price. we can be optimistic if this market decline will not last long and will definitely provide maximum prices in the foreseeable future.

I agree with you. This is a dynamic process and if Bitcoin was to become too expensive to mine then the whole value would readjust itself.
tanveer01

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:43:36 PM

Not again, market is continously RED from the starting of the year! Honestly, i also think this is the worst year and for me it is too worst because it's also my starting year. I joined crypto just 3-4 months and market gives me always red. I don't what's happening but i don't want that type of startup. May be it's happening because of Fall down of Bitcoin, so if Bitcoin recovers whole market automatically recovers.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:45:29 PM

I agree. The majority of the market became more unpredictable than before. Pumps would take place in a short period of time and in a sudden, dumps will take over. Waiting is the only thing that we should do in order to avoid making situations more complicatedbparticularly with profit loss from token holdings.
Osakrita

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:47:44 PM

we have been having a lot of red days lately, the worst being last week end which saw many altcoins dropping to values we never imagined, I am still hopeful that things could turn around for cryptos, especially by way of regulations
adiebitsler

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:50:45 PM

I agree with you. This is a dynamic process and if Bitcoin was to become too expensive to mine then the whole value would readjust itself.
absolutely right, because it's a natural thing for a trade.
but it seems to lead to a lot of investors who have to be patient for the sake of the rise of the stock market.
When did it happen Smiley

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:52:43 PM

Why are you surprised? If it's obvious the market manipulation, until the market is not green for at least a week we can't relax, I wasn't very happy when it went up a few days ago, because I still expected it to go down more to buy, this is a very good time to buy those alts that I've always wanted, and to be able to expand my portfolio, until the whales want it, the market will not normalize, so we have to be very patient and refuse to play along.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: