Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:23:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MARKET IS RED AGAIN  (Read 6642 times)
Renaisance

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:41:20 PM

May be this year is the worst year for the crypto. market is very uncertain and no one knows the reason All we have is just a "hope" do you really believe that crypto will revive again.. i am losing hope now

Yes, there are very serious losses on the market today, many people suffer. Many coins have lost more than 15 percent of their original price, this includes those like experienced by BTC and eth, so the hope of recovering in a short time seems impossible at this time.
izay

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:46:25 PM

This situation seems to be normal. On the past few years, bitcoin price really goes down and crypto society camt predict what would happen. Just trust and believe, market will survive.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:00:31 PM

do not panic when the market experiences a price decline, I agree this year the market has always experienced a decline only recovering for a few days, but I still believe the market will experience a recovery in price

Agree, panic will make the market forever red, the most important thing in crypto investment is to always be patient, if we are patient then we will get a big profit, I am sure that the market will soon recover so we immediately get big profits.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
siddharthsikka

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:03:54 PM

The market is certainly at the moment in decline, but it's still not an excuse to get upset and throw up earnings in the cryptocurrency. Market is completely unpredictable, none has the ability to predict the reality. In no time the price went above $8000 and in the same time period the price fell low to $7600. This is common with the cryptocurrency while the one who doesn't know about will end up in panic. It is good to learn better about the market than just getting depressed looking the red indication. Worrying so much won't help you and it will only stress you out.  The market is unpredictable and the only thing you can do is to endure. Wait until the market recovers, you'll be delighted for sure.
KROADER

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:04:32 PM

Markets go up and down, people who can't handle that shouldn't invest.
blckhawk

Activity: 1512
Merit: 332

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:05:14 PM

May be this year is the worst year for the crypto. market is very uncertain and no one knows the reason All we have is just a "hope" do you really believe that crypto will revive again.. i am losing hope now

Well, I do think that it will so. You are just too naïve I guess with this kind of thing. You must be matured enough if you are quite old around here in crypto community. Well, I guess we cannot conclude it now yet, there are still few more months to count for us to conclude that this 2018 is the worst year for crypto. The green zone might come around ber months, just don't lose hope. Use the odds to win the situation, I mean buy more crypto then hold.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:18:35 PM

Markets go up and down, people who can't handle that shouldn't invest.
Simple as that, those who can't afford to play with this cycle shouldn't be here anyway, but for those who can manage to survive and adjust in any market movements will be the gainers from this industry, you can take which way are you going to like what most people say, invest the money that you can afford to lose and always be positive.
dawai asmara

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:22:31 PM

At present the market is still very sensitive so it falls very often. we don't know what really happened, we can only be patient and wait because I'm still very sure if the storm has to pass, it's only a matter of time. I am sure that if there is a lot of positive news, the market will soon recover. just wait at the end of this year hopefully it will be the same as last year.
610S

Activity: 203
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:36:49 PM

Yes. Bitcoin and rest all coins keep us in so much pressure. Isn’t it enough to go down 7000$ from 20000$ within 1 year ? Already lots of people sorry most of the people about 90% to 95% people lose their investment in this coin market. I know many of my friend stop investment or trade in coin market. They are totally out of this market at the moment. Sometimes they ask for news but I said “No news”. Can I give them any news ? bitcoin dropped into 7000$ and now it continue it’s up and down from 7500$ to 8000$. No hope for up I think. It can go more down even 1000$ expected.
jalaaal

Activity: 372

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:45:35 PM

every year crypto is facing the same situation in the market, after a huge pump, its price will suddenly fall, the dump that no one is  gonna expect, but after that huge dump, it will achieve a new highest peak by the end, there is no specific date or month, but it is expected.

SooEz4Me

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

Professional Designer & Manager | PM ME

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 04:50:35 PM

Yeah, market in red zone, but it is not time to panic, just do not open coinmarketcap and hold your cryptocurrencies and you will see that it was profitable for everyone HODLER!
Lankabc

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:51:46 PM

yeah this year so far very bad though many people said at the first place that this year will be the year for altcoins. but it didnt happen in that way so far, but I hope something good we can see within this year. most probably at the end of the year.
sends1

Activity: 756
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 04:52:10 PM

the name is also trading, prices can be green or red quickly or slowly. the important thing is not to make a wrong step in trading because we ourselves determine the profit and loss. and also must be careful, do not be fooled into investments that are not true
DinaPalamarchuk

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:55:52 PM

Yes, I agree. Hope dies last. But all the same, the chances we have the technology blockchain is developing means there will be progress. Just need to wait a little.
Neved1975

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:06:42 AM

there may be constantly a 50% inexperienced and 50% pink inside the market now not best an individual cryprocurrency. If Bitcoin's fee is low then sometime Ethereum's fee is excessive. it is why I call it 50-50 due to the fact all charge of cryptocurrency aren't solid. it's everyday whilst market receives red do not be curious of it.
anil86ois

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:53:17 AM

Hope and understanding nature will help us to have more hope. What happens must go down and what goes down will appear, that is what I believe. I believe the bitcoin price will go into the uptrend cycle which will bring great reward to a strong enough person.
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:59:00 AM

Buyers are getting smaller. Long-term investors do not buy crypto, which is constantly falling. Hamsters scattered, who with profit, who with losses. It takes time to stop by again. Many such prices do not suit. Part of the profit from 2017, we are ready to invest, but no more, because this currency is falling all the time.
Tanysha5540

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:43:00 PM

I think that somewhere in September or October the market will begin to gain capitalization. We have already reached the bitcoin bottom several times, about 5 times the price fell by$ 6000 . Coming soon !
acaciosc

Activity: 325

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:04:59 PM

Here's the thing: when you are about to lose your hope and sell your crypto, someone is ready to buy it at low prices and sell when the market is bullish, like in November-December.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:24:26 PM

May be this year is the worst year for the crypto. Prices continue to fall, and of course this makes a lot of people worry and panic, but I am sure that the market will soon recover.

Unfortunately, so far this year is quite weak for cryptocurrency. More often we see red than green. Even the recovery that occurs is short-lived without giving reasons for optimism.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: