Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:17:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MARKET IS RED AGAIN  (Read 6645 times)
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:00:24 PM

Losing hope is not good because possible other people panic because they have chance to sell their  coins if they see most of the investor are afraid and losing hope to cryptocurrency because of the downing price. It will revive again but it takes few months just wait.
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:07:47 PM

May be this year is the worst year for the crypto. market is very uncertain and no one knows the reason All we have is just a "hope" do you really believe that crypto will revive again.. i am losing hope now
I am also very anxious. There is no sign of recovery in the electronic money market. By the end of the year, everything was still. If this situation lasts until the end of the year then I will suffer heavy losses. Maybe I should stop investing bitcoin in the future.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:19:04 PM

May be this year is the worst year for the crypto. market is very uncertain and no one knows the reason All we have is just a "hope" do you really believe that crypto will revive again.. i am losing hope now

As a result of the month of the period we are in, we can see that we are progressing with different prices and a continuous downward trend every day. Undoubtedly there will be no significant price increase during this period, nor is it technically possible. In such situations, it is necessary to move the dichotomy and to make profit margins by turning these crises into opportunities. Daily traders should try peak sales by making sales on the target prices determined during the day and long term investors should lower the basket price by making purchases over the new prices. When the average basket rate declines over time, these investors will be able to earn both long term and short term gains.
sergej.dubynin

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:55:38 PM

Do not lose hope I believe in the further development of cryptocurrency, this year was very difficult, but it's only a year out of the total time of the cryptocurrency.

((     M  I  N     ))    inMIN.it
    TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY   
██    ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018    ██
hamster fat

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:09:54 PM

The fact that the market is not stable and that the market is nervous for all participants is a common phenomenon for any market and we need to get used to it. For now, the market is bearish and my opinion is that we still have to wait. Then a new rise trend will begin. Everything is cyclical in this world.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
infinity33

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:56:47 AM

Market is green today september 1 2018 i hope is go like this till the market is 200 percent increase

It only goes for a day, and the next day it become red again. Its not good in the crypto business but we don't know when it will rise up again. This is the right time to buy because the price is low but you don't know when it will rise up again, better hold whatever you buy and keep it for long term.
Bitmore

Activity: 413

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:18:59 AM

Don't give up hope. If you have read white paper at least once, you should understand that cryptocurrency is a cool idea. And cool ideas in any case will be very expensive. It is only necessary to wait a little and I fully agree that this year is very difficult for cryptocurrency.

ananas99

Activity: 632
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:23:06 AM

These indicators of constant color change, began in March. And now it's no wonder that we again see a small shaking of the price then up and down. The main thing will wait for the end of such events and certainty in the direction.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Striker17

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:32:57 AM

Don't lose hope, this is just a normal situation, market will recover soon. Don't sell your coin/s, hold and stay calm because time will come that market will be in Green again. Just think, this is the opportunity to buy more altcoins with a good potential growth in the future.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Ardavan2150

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:33:30 AM

This happened quite a few times this year
btcmi

Activity: 302

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:16:05 AM

This is the destiny of the market, to be red, then to turn green. Growth and fall can not be eternal. Learn to profit from this difference of red and green.

◦◦○○●    KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ○○◦◦
  100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH 
████████    Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!    ████████
DumbLefty

Activity: 412

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:18:22 AM

Yes, the market is red again and it upsets me very much. I also have little hope although I love cryptocurrency. I hope that red days will soon be over.

jzhoulon

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:15:53 AM

Losing hope is worse than losing your money. Do not worry the market may not always be red. In any case, a new pump will start.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
z21770179

Activity: 474
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:27:57 AM

Currently Bitcoin is in the Symmetrical Triangle chart - still actively accumulating without a breakout. Theoretically, the higher the "compression" level, the "explosion" is higher. When the triangles have gone more than three quarters from the point of formation to the point of intersection at the beginning, the ability to break the Triangle has risen quite high, maybe tonight we will have a spurt in the trend of Bitcoin short term.
bekspes

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:55:31 AM

Better sell everything, hurry up and exit all the crypto markets right NOW!!!!!  Bitcoin is going to ZERO and all altcoins and tokens will disappear into a black hole!!!

I don't think that will happen, there will be a lot of updates that have emerged over time. bitcoin and altcoin will grow rapidly in the future.
Komandor8957

Activity: 420

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 12:02:24 PM

Do not despair. I believe that there is no need to stop trading in crypto currency. It is necessary to buy and sell it, including used for its intended purpose. The only negative for those who bought bitcoin for $ 20,000.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
club45

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:09:07 PM

Better sell everything, hurry up and exit all the crypto markets right NOW!!!!!  Bitcoin is going to ZERO and all altcoins and tokens will disappear into a black hole!!!

captain goes down with the ship.. i will wait and i will never sell until i get the desired profits.. i am not a panic seller

I agree with you that captain goes down with the ship. So I also hold everything and not to sell. I won't give up and I won't lose hope coz this a normal situation in crypto currency.
thienthankt1

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:15:42 PM

Do not panic when you see a red .. The new electronic money market is in the process of development. It takes time to recover. It takes time to prove to the world that it really benefits society and is recognized by the world.
yusuf36

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:17:51 PM

im agree with you sir, every time market try to revive it will bounce back falling more deep, this year was truly the worst year crypto for me.
olarrtt

Activity: 103

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 01:22:35 PM

im agree with you sir, every time market try to revive it will bounce back falling more deep, this year was truly the worst year crypto for me.

It happened this way of last year bubble and some folks that happen to FOMO are waiting to get back to their entery more...and I don't think it may happen
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: