Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:01:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MARKET IS RED AGAIN  (Read 6647 times)
Folajuwon56
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 07:10:36 PM

What is happening to the Cryptocurrency market presently baffles me alot. This year is definitely the worst year for cryptocurrencies. We have been hoping it gets better for a long time but it seems it getting worse day by day.

Johnsonyu

Activity: 171
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:14:42 PM

The current situation of market is not promising at all. For past months, market has not been appreciating. The prices of altcoins coins be it bitcoin or altcoins are drastically decreasing.  Bitcoin has been down in monetary value, and so ETH which is below 300$ presently. The market is still red but it will soon pick  and every coin will appreciate in price. But it is in favour of any investors who want to buy coins.
copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:19:14 PM

Hope is all we have, so don't you dare lose it, even in the darkest of times. I think that this situation in the market simply someone skillfully creates, forcing all of us to be afraid and to be lost, making at the same time rash acts. But if it is, I can't know for sure. But still I believe that everything will be fine in the end, and all who stand this test will be rewarded for their patience.
anna11anna

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:21:12 PM

May be this year is the worst year for the crypto. market is very uncertain and no one knows the reason All we have is just a "hope" do you really believe that crypto will revive again.. i am losing hope now
I do not think that the worst year for the market, if the fall does not mean a bad year, so it was planned, how else to earn?
Sanderion

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:29:01 PM

Hope is all we have, so don't you dare lose it, even in the darkest of times. I think that this situation in the market simply someone skillfully creates, forcing all of us to be afraid and to be lost, making at the same time rash acts. But if it is, I can't know for sure. But still I believe that everything will be fine in the end, and all who stand this test will be rewarded for their patience.

Such a strong fall is not the first in the history of cryptocurrencies. And the current fall is not over yet. According to statistics, all falls win back an increase of 80-100%. Thus, I believe that the price of Bitcoin will fall in the range of 3000-5000 $. But do not panic if you are a long-term investor. In the next couple of years, the price will rise again and exceed its previous highs.

Coin BTC

Activity: 721
Merit: 19

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:41:27 PM

May be this year is the worst year for the crypto. market is very uncertain and no one knows the reason All we have is just a "hope" do you really believe that crypto will revive again.. i am losing hope now

Yes, I see no increase in coin prices in 2018, everything continues to decline. Are crypto enthusiasts increasingly decreasing. We can only hope, but things must be difficult. If crypto continues to decline, what can we do with our capital that has been embedded in crypto.

CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:34:59 PM

Crypto market is bleeding today as well. This year is all about bears and the market has not strength to recover.
Several time started recovering this year and then the bears took it down again. Hopefully it will rise again end of year.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
blacktux88

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 08:38:32 PM

i dont think that the market is the worst time..

compare the prize of the last years it still an all time high

this is just an cool down phase of the crypto

martushka27

Activity: 364

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:42:28 PM

You should not be bothered by the fact that the market is again red. I think that you must believe that the market will soon go up and bring you profit.

[ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
      [ JOIN OUR TELEGRAM COMMUNITY ]         WEBSITE FACEBOOK TWITTER
Red Hood

Activity: 210

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:43:33 PM

Therefore, we can only hope that the market will recover. So, in the crypto currency have remained the most patient or those who believe in it, but now they also have nerves at the end.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
nokat

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:54:35 PM

It has been sad to see the green market which was introduced to me before I entered into cryptocurrency now turning red. It has been a sad moment for me seems to regret a little.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 03:31:19 PM

The market has been red for 9 months, I do not consider any small rebounds. And what if the market really dies? And they still hope and believe that there will be crypto spring or autumn. All very, very bad guys ...

It is clear that the market has remain red since this year, but if we take a closer look at things we will agree that progress has been made in the cryptocurrency industry this year than any other year . Because this year alone there has been mass adoption of block chain technology in many industries fundamentally these are good signs that cryptocurrency has come to stay and that it future is very bright.
You are right, this year there were a lot of good news, including the otkrytie financial funds, which were going to invest in the crypto currency. But why did the market fall so much? I do not think that this is only a matter of market manipulation.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
costgranda

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:45:40 PM

This year very bad for crypto. The market is the ninth month in a red zone. It is very painful to look at it. I have lost a large sum of the capital lately, but I haven't lost faith in crypto. I believe that the market will begin the growth soon!
markgayamo

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:44:53 AM

Yes, right now the market is down and I'm starting to lose hope because, I have a lot of coins that have no price in the market and I am hoping that will get a good price soon in the market. We can't predict when its the very pick of the graph in the market, all of the holders and investors right now are in struggle mode because the market is red all you have t do is invest more coins when the price of the coins is low and just stay calm.
Go jack1

Activity: 219

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:58:14 AM

yeah .. this is the biggest year of the scam. where a lot of projects are left running away by project makers ... they seem to go without responsibility. after getting investment from investors they ran away without thinking of the people who had supported it
EventChain

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:08:55 AM

Yes, I agree. Hope dies last. But all the same, the chances we have the technology blockchain is developing means there will be progress. Just need to wait a little.
psycox

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:11:43 AM

yeah .. this is the biggest year of the scam. where a lot of projects are left running away by project makers ... they seem to go without responsibility. after getting investment from investors they ran away without thinking of the people who had supported it
this is not fraud, but indeed there are many FUDs and also problems that occur in cryptocurrency. very detrimental if this later becomes an opinion that a scam. That is wrong
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:29:34 AM

this year is the worst year for the crypto. market is very uncertain and no one knows the reason All we have is just a "patience" do you really believe that crypto will revive?for me yes all we nees ti do is to wait
Raggie

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:15:47 AM

Agree, year 2018 is the longest period of dips in cryptocurrency i guess. It has starting to drop since Q1 2018.
But dont lose hope yet, because this price is still higher than the price of one year ago.
While the market on the dips, we can buy some coins we believe have a great project as we waiting for market recover.
oxidoreductase

Activity: 224
Merit: 29

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:17:25 AM

Please just have patience. After a few months, i think the market will become green again and will be back to the original market. This event is only part of the market where in sometimes the price goes up and down.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: