Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:04:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Are Your top Concerns in Bitcoin and Crypto?  (Read 701 times)
dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:21:45 AM

I still think positively about all that maybe the anxiety is the price that is still too slow, so many ICOs fail because many investors move to the top 10 coins in exchange or hold funds but bitcoin and cryptocurrency will continue to run and expand. because both are technological advances that cannot be denied

ajuelnah akun

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:43:51 PM

What would be your top 5 to 10 concerns or questions you have for bitcoin and rest of cryptocurrency?

questions on future?

What is going on?
current state of affairs?
political?
social?
technology?
adaptation?
economical?

what are your concerns or questions you have that don't have answers to them at this time?
only one is volatility
Volatility has become a talk, because traders are beginning to observe important changes in market behavior. Market analysts have been closely watching intraday wild price swings and comparing this behavior to periods of less volatility.
Cecilve

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:33:12 PM

My biggest and the only one concern I have is if goverments will find new effective ways to fight cryptocurrencies and make them not easy available for the societies.
hyipplus

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:31:43 PM

I think that bitcoin is tightly bounded with the situation on the politics arena, and it's not about the state of my country, it is about the worldwide politics stage. Bitcoin is not that decentralized that we wanted to be.
SIDDHI777

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:23:23 PM

I feel like the quality of the people in crypto has gone down. I wasn't even in at the beginning but even when I started I remember everyone was giving out coins for free and donating to all kinds of charities, but now it's just everyone on exchanges trying to pump and dump before the next guy. I remember when ethereum came out and I thought it was a scam at the time, but even that was high class compared to the crap now.

That is true now the crypto communiy is filled with selfish people who only focus on gaining profit and doesn't care for others or the betterment of the crypto world and also using cryptocurrency has made dangerous due to many hackers which is a real hedeach some time for other people in the crypto community to use cryptocurrencies they have to think twice to avoid getting caught to such criminals

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
euronine897

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:41:37 AM

Bitcoin adaptation into business is a great concern because many use Bitcoin has failed as a Cryptocurrency in the world which will not do any good to BItcoin and to the entire crypto concept because in the future there will be a time that Bitcoin will be just a code in the Blockchain without any use and it will call the end to Bitcoin by the world unless organizations starts to use Bitcoin with there core transactions and that can secure the future usage of Bitcoin     
nazaididuan1

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:09:34 PM

The regulation of BTC is not clear, there may be price control possibilities!
The future of BTC is not clear. Many investors have shown enough confidence in the BTC dollar. They just use BTC as a speculative tool!

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:50:58 PM

I think it should be the manipulation of the market value for its in downfall.
brooklynian

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:55:42 PM

My main concern in bitcoin and cryptocurrencies is the issue of prohibition of cryptocurrencies by some countries. Secondly, there are a lot of scams and theft linked with cryptocurrency from icos to bounty campaign and Airdrops. The spread of FUD is another issue that bothers me.
kamoto

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:59:29 PM

Ahaha, probably the main problem is that half a year ago I had more than five thousand dollars on my exodus purse. And now the constant fluctuations a little more than a thousand dollars. Well, does it fit the problem?) And everything else is already secondary ... soon the market would grow ... there is already no strength to wait for this moment
vvvvictoria

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:07:15 PM

my concern is about not to fiat loose money that were invested in crypto
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:12:22 PM

I just worry the cryptocurrency market will be in crisis and the Bitcoin manipulator will make it depreciate.
Security is my number one concern since it is in internet and we must always be aware of the hackers. Other thing is the price volatility which really getting into my nerves whenever it is down. Overall bitcoin and crypto is just so good and there's nothing to worry about. To add up are the users which must is responsible for the progress of the system.
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:47:37 PM

One of my concerns in bitcoin is that it is very unpredictable. Because the price falls way too often, I often wonder about its stableness and how long it will be like this because I think its price going up and down often is why people stay away from bitcoin. Do you think it will stay this way?
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:17:51 PM

What would be your top 5 to 10 concerns or questions you have for bitcoin and rest of cryptocurrency?

questions on future?

What is going on?
current state of affairs?
political?
social?
technology?
adaptation?
economical?

what are your concerns or questions you have that don't have answers to them at this time?
only one is volatility
Volatility has become a talk, because traders are beginning to observe important changes in market behavior. Market analysts have been closely watching intraday wild price swings and comparing this behavior to periods of less volatility.

Why? What about volatility? I don't see any problem with that as it's in fact make bitcoin more lucrative. Though volatility is high some amateurs are afraid while some pro are getting more excited from this roller coaster ride. So apparently this isn't become a hindrance for me.

Moreover, my top concern is the political issue as government keeping their eyes here and making regulations that can make people perceive bitcoin in pessimistic way.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
cryptonewsID

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:28:15 PM

I think that bitcoin is tightly bounded with the situation on the politics arena, and it's not about the state of my country, it is about the worldwide politics stage. Bitcoin is not that decentralized that we wanted to be.
bitcoin is very influential on the economy of a country, especially related to developed and developing countries, this has a big influence on price declines and also the increase in bitcoin.
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:41:07 PM

My only concern is that we might never reach the adoption that we aim. The price are overshadows the technology behind it so lots of people are seeing bitcoin and crypto in general as a one-time-jackpot tool only. Not to mention the heavy regulations that the government place which steers away public interest.
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 07:16:04 PM

My problem at the moment is that I always think what will be the price of bitcoin and all the crypto currency in the future. This question does not give me any peace.
andohyeb

Activity: 287

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:28:05 PM

My top concern of bitcoin and alternative currency is approval from government and central banks as a legal tender for us to be free to use it without any government interference. With this legalization, will help increase my confidence in crypto.
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:32:11 PM

My top concern of bitcoin and alternative currency is approval from government and central banks as a legal tender for us to be free to use it without any government interference. With this legalization, will help increase my confidence in crypto.
I agree with you.I am also thinking what will be the future of bitcoin.Will the government plan to legalize it so we can also use our hard earned bitcoins in the real world?or it will just forever stay in its position as a digital currency wherein most people make it as a good store of value rather than a currency?These are my concerns that need to be answer hopefully in the next years.

sheyicrypto

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:50:34 PM

My top concern is the dropping in price of bitcoin which dully affect us or discourage majority of us from putting more effort in bitcoin and crypticcurrency
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: