Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:13:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH so popular  (Read 7714 times)
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:23:25 PM

Eth has become popular, do you know the reasons?
I think people are too stress with BTC decreasing, then they sell BTC out to buy more ETh.  

ethereum is the best altcoins,, wich mean eth is the 2nd best crypto in this world
so many project come and claim if they are better than eth, but there is no altcoins can replaced ethereum until now

Pelunize12

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:25:05 PM

I think this is very normal. Ethereum is adding more advanced technology to Bitcoin. If Bitcoin is still improving, Ethereum will soon surpass him. I believe Ethereum will have more in the future. Good development, and expect Bitcoin to have better innovation, so that this industry can have better development.
But I believe that the strengthening of the Ethereum Alliance, the mainstream adoption of initial coin offerings, Russian President Vladimir Putin is in talks with the creator of ethereum Vitalik to utilize technology are several reasons.
yes i agree that ethereum has good technology, and it's also used by many token in crypto
but ethereum still cant surpass bitcoin. bcz bitcoin is one step better than ethereum
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:25:31 PM

I think people are too stress with BTC decreasing, then they sell BTC out to buy more ETh.  

Ethereum is one of the best investment next to bitcoin. Ethereum platform is one of the best and most used platform by some ICOs. It helps ICOs or projects create contract and transact easier since it is fast and cheap to transact using the platform, that is why most invest on it.
btcefeyigit39

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:27:22 PM

ethereum is one of the biggest dynamics in crypto currency markets. there are more supporters than different countries.so it is powerful and popular.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:30:15 PM

Ethereum and Bitcoin is very different and you should not compare it that way. The main goal of Bitcoin is just money-transferring but Ethereum is a entire  or ecosystem for building new projects on blockchain. And they both are very popular now.  
Lindazz

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:32:26 PM

I think ETH has practical application, so it is the most important.
Because most dapps are based on ETH, it leads to the increasing price of ETH.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
lonlonmarlon

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:36:29 PM

Exactly the Ethereum is very popular now and many people are users are choose the Ethereum. I think why very popular the ethereum in people or in the users is because to high price of ethereum.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Yeahnoh

Activity: 127
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:41:07 PM

Well, it was the first alternative to bitcoin when it came out and also, it's platform is widely used at the moment for the creation of tokens used in ICO projects, and there are a bunch coming out every single day, which translates to even more popularity for ethereum at the end.

💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰 [ STEALTH PROJECT ] ANONYMOUS BROWSER AND CRYPTO WALLET WITH COIN MIXER 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰
http://stealthwallet.pro
doroshok1

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:53:09 PM

There are several reasons why Ethereum has become popular. The main reason is the platform everyone is working with. Also one of the reasons is that Ethereum is the second largest in the bitcoin sector. And Ethereum is convenient to work with.

Apollonia 〇 | HEALTHCARE ECOSYSTEM
https://apollonia.io
hisyam_fathoni

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:02:30 PM

According to me a lot of people who are certain ethereum is the competitors bitcoin. And the people might want to invest in altcoin. To ease buy altcoin is with ethereum. Many people who sell bitcoin then in to buy ethereum and then bought altcoin.
shana95

Activity: 209

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:04:32 PM

I think because of Ethereum became a basement. Most of the people use bitcoin as a cryptocurrency for Hold. they buy Bitcoin and hold them for a long time. Very fewer people use it as a transaction method. But Ethereum uses not only for the Hold. Many new ICOs runs on the Ethereum platform. So it became the main transaction method of those tokens. So Ethereum mostly uses as an exchange currency. So that's the reason I believe Etheruem became more popular.
km4700ruda

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:06:21 PM

No ethereum has become popular because ico is the main reason, but also that the project came at the right time in the right place
Thai19

Activity: 360

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 05:10:16 PM

I do not think so. Take a look at all ICO projects, take the ETH coin as the benchmark of value and make ETH money more popular. I think BTC will continue to reduce prices.
biginvest

Activity: 71

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:11:09 PM

Why do you think that Ethereum is still popular. ETH rate is already almost $ 400 and I'm not sure that he will grow in the near future. Also I think that the rate may drop and below 400.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:16:03 PM

ETH and BTC are different, Bitcoin is store of value while Ethereum is currently the most popular smart-contract platfrom. Ethereum is used to build various project. I don't think it is good to sell all of your Bitcoin just because you want to get more Ethereum. I personally will hold both coins for fucking sake!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
balamuda

Activity: 318

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:26:35 PM

Ethereum is still of low value so it can still buy more, ethereum also has a smart contract that is used by ico and hence ethereum became popular. But for the best coins still held by bitcoin.
feny.blackpink

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:26:43 PM

That is not quite right. Some weeks ago, btc price was rising higher than altcoins in the market. I think many holders was buying btc at that time. Eth is popular because it has smart contract and erc20 tokens which is very useful to use in the ico crowdfunding
ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 03:42:53 PM

Yes, At the moment ETH really so popular. It has much reasons. Lots of  ICO have ETH project. It’s maintenance system, security, easy for use and acceptability make it next to bitcoin. I think there is no alternative which can challenge bitcoin without ETH. Even many exchangers make it sure to change first in ETH before bitcoin. All you know that bitcoin make a record drop in its own history which make lots of people several lose.                 
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:12:28 PM

I also prefer trading and holding ETH rather than BTC. Most of you guys here in the forum always comparing ETH to BTC or always speculate that ETH will someday replace BTC as number one. Those speculations might happen, depending on how ETH will evolve. I am seeing ETH as more profitable than BTC and i believe that most investors also feels the same way. In popularity, BTC still takes the lead. As you can see, it was always part of the headline in each ups and downs in the crypto price.
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:24:24 PM

Eth is popular and I was very surprised when it finally went below $400.  Despite downward pressure on bitcoin, ETH was holding strong above $400 for days and weeks before finally going along with the rest of the market trends.

But eth and other coins will go back up despite the news.  It's all psychology and the news doesn't really matter as much.  Now that bitcoin has proven $20K prices are easily attainable people will keep it $5K or higher if nothing more out of pure FOMO for it going to higher prices.  This means Eth will go up as well.

Another reason for eth being so popular is the ICO craze which will be hot for a long time.  Eth is a utility now similar to how bitcoin is a utility.  It isn't going anywhere.  It is too useful.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: