Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:02:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is waiting for what?  (Read 1544 times)
Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 809

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:10:57 AM

What do you mean that bitcoin is set for a bull run? As far as I know bitcoin is still struggling. So we all know that ETH price is somewhat tied to Bitcoin so expect that ETH will also struggle up to the end of the year. Not unless there's some development in the ETH side that will make the coin makes its own bull run independent of Bitcoin. But so far we haven't heard anything and then there is also the EOS threat, another factor that I believed contributes to its recent downfall.

Recently, the market has shown that bitcoin is set for a bull run. Yet, the ethereum chart is showing that,ethereum is feebly struggling to even maintain it's current price. What do you say about this? Why hasn't ethereum followed suit?

DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:16:31 AM

Ethereum still is one of the fastest gainer in the market when a bull run start and it gains bigger than BTC. With that said, the reason why ETH is having hard time pumping up is also because of the bear market. Most altcoins are experiencing the same thing so this is pretty normal with ETH.
yasuo632

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:23:13 AM

Although Ethereum is good, but in my opinion, the price of all altcoins is rising with the price of bitcoin. Once the bitcoin rises, all the prices of the altcoin are rising.
WindowsRepuX

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:39:29 AM

I think its ethereum is wanting for bitcoin to get another momentum before EFT statement and it also have huge pump in future. I assume that will be very close before eft announcement. It has planning for anther improvement.
suraniawan

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:42:15 AM

I am still ethereum hodl, because I'm sure this will be potential ethereum future. even many who predicted that the end of this year the price will be soaring. I will be looking forward to that time.
batturkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:43:55 AM

Ethereum made already 170X if its chilling around this price some years you guys shouldnt be upset. and next time bet on right coin Smiley search holochain.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
mihacrypto

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:45:16 AM

Clearly there is nothing good, if such a trend. Now it would not have fallen completely to the bottom

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
ClaraFowler44

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:51:45 AM

Recently, the market has shown that bitcoin is set for a bull run. Yet, the ethereum chart is showing that,ethereum is feebly struggling to even maintain it's current price. What do you say about this? Why hasn't ethereum followed suit?
I have invested in Ethereum for quite a long time, but it is a long-term investment. With the current fluctuation, I can expect this price of ETH may be higher in December.
MetaPhorse007

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:21:37 AM

The recent market shows that the Bitcoin owner haven't lost their trust on Bitcoins which is why they are still holding on to it. Otherwise, we could have seen ETH market getting stable again. Right now, it seems like it will take a long time for the market to normalize again.
Harrsionrangers10383

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:23:25 AM

Not only ETH, all coin is waiting for something !  Cheesy
Pa1n

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:27:18 AM

Eth is waiting for bitcoin. Altcoins are waiting for BTC and ETH. Why are they waiting , actually dont know. People waiting increase prices , green charts.

boidepzaikhoaito1

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:31:35 AM

Bitcoin dominance led investors to rush to withdraw money from altcoins to Bitcoin. ETH is also an altcoin so unavoidable. When atlcoin is removed, cash flow will be injected back. We can trust the future of ETH
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:32:18 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2018, 09:27:59 AM by Efta321

I feel very sad now that ethereum is very weak now. but I'm sure ethereum will rise in time not long
again ethereum will return at its peak.

fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:46:16 AM

I also don't know what happen to the market nowadays. They are mostly red and dropped again. Ethereum itself is very dropped almost $300, although it is still around $407. I think that ETH is actually a very worthy coin. But, the value is same with others, they are highly down.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
comparecrypto

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:57:26 AM

I know that ETH is profitable. but after I noticed this information I was so shocked. it turns out that there are many investors who really withdraw their investment for this ETH project. and that's bad news for other investors. I hope that ETH still maintains its price.
Slava_2017

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:48:45 AM

Such market conditions are not the best way to affect the growth of ETH. However, the probability that the situation will change in the near future is extremely high. 2018 is associated with a rampant crypto-regulation: the development of standards, rules and recommendations. As politicians try to curb incredible volatility and repeatedly mention the prospects of blockchain technologies, we can assume that everything is going to be a key factor in the development of cryptocurrencies will be the fundamental forces. But with this ether just does not have any problems
 Wink
emery88

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:52:05 AM

It is waiting for new signals in the market.
It just needs a positive news and it will recovery soon.
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:59:34 AM

ETH and the entire altcoin crashed when the investor sold the entire altcoin and moved to bitcoin, DOM 47.5% showed us that. Since 2017, the price of ETH and altcoin is still very high at this time. So just wait for the bitcoin time to go up. Then altcoin will also go up in bitcoin again like 2017

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
bellamente

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 11:06:35 AM

Ethereum is now on the verge of changing the trend and starting to grow. The limit of growth in my opinion is 550 dollars.

After correction, the price may again return to $ 409.02

jazz1984

Activity: 392
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:22:29 AM

It is possible that the etherium is waiting for new updates, It may be that its planned hardcore called Metropolis will take place at the end of September will be able to move the price up.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: