Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:01:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: are you still believe in ico's??  (Read 2243 times)
irinakovallove

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:31:29 PM

Hello friends...please share your opinion about the reality of ico's currently.
If you believe in some ico's please share with us  Smiley
Thanks.

Yes, I really believe in ico. Despite the projects of fraud. Bounty gives me extra income. And I like to work here. It's like a hobby. When you do a lot of projects Bounty then then you will have experience in choosing a company.
feny.blackpink

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:06:01 PM

Thanks.

I still believe it, although i once get scammed by some ico. There are some peoples still believe ico too. You can see by the running icos now, there are quite enough investors.
Scam project will gone gradually because peoples will more extra careful before investing.
yrsat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:18:05 PM

Investing is not a toy. The money is real and the losses are real. In order to earn in this market (as well as earning at all) you need a lot, a lot to learn. Become dependent on knowledge, explore what you are doing until you become a professional. And when you are, you can not stop.
"For most people, the crypt will simply be a joke. Until one day they become their reality "(" Crypto is a joke ... until it is not anymore ").
pozmu

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:27:23 PM

"For most people, the crypt will simply be a joke. Until one day they become their reality "(" Crypto is a joke ... until it is not anymore ").

The same could be said about potato salad. For most people it was just and ordinary dish consisting mainly one vegetable, until it become an countrywide (or maybe even worldwide) phenomena, giving his maker a lot of money and media recognition - proof below.

Please don't take my post as advice to invest into Potato Salad Coin ICO!  Grin

srcnckr

Activity: 244

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:29:34 PM

Thanks.

I still believe it, although i once get scammed by some ico. There are some peoples still believe ico too. You can see by the running icos now, there are quite enough investors.
Scam project will gone gradually because peoples will more extra careful before investing.
For me, ICO is still a very good investment that investors can participate in at any stage of this market. It is important that you have a good ICO test and selection for investment. Choosing the first ICO project accounts for most of the success of the ICO project you want to invest.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
luckydevil2021

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:32:48 PM

I still believe in ICOs, so far very few have failed me, the trick is to spend a day or two investigating until you are satisfied with what you find, remember that it is your investment, your money, so you have to take all the necessary measures, in this one that I'm currently (kartblock) is going well and fulfilling the promises in the roadmap, have a very active telegram, if everything goes well I plan to buy some tokens at the end of the ICO, to help the project
Glen1989

Activity: 139
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:35:42 AM

Although today there are a lot of scams and projects that do not reach the soft cover - I still believe in cryptocurrency and its future . There are companies today that are very promising and help us make money
idioma1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:53:09 AM

Check NagriCoin https://nagricoin.io/ It is really good
paramelton

Activity: 171

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:19:32 AM

I'm still going to invest in ICO and I believe in ICO, even when market looks bad this time but ICO project will keep comes up, ICO is good because without that, market won't have price moving action in significant value and quantity.
freemax1900

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:26:25 AM

I am a risk taking. I still believe in that. I think the most problem is people should evaluate and find out the best ICO project to invest. It is same with the problem of finding out background to build a house. A strong background will support to a big house.
Airbuxf

Activity: 257
Merit: 32

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:26:49 AM

I did invest in some ICO's but I'm done with it for now. A whole lot of them are being created just to gather some money and nothing more. I rather invest in some already existing projects.
Prince Malik (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:27:49 AM

I'm still going to invest in ICO and I believe in ICO, even when market looks bad this time but ICO project will keep comes up, ICO is good because without that, market won't have price moving action in significant value and quantity.

This is good...please if you have some promising project share with us because i really can't believe in ico's after what i see(scam everywhere)

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
OnnoTunes

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 10:36:51 AM

Thanks.
I believe in crypto and projects need to make fundraising for their initial costs and project development. But market is unstable and investors most likely to lose their investments after ICO process.
Kat_messy

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:58:24 PM

Sure I do, I still have good believe in the ICO, I have a lot of good experience with ICO and the experience was very pleasant, I can make money from here, follow the ICO does require a very long process but the result certainly won't disappoint you.
Furious 7

Activity: 2870
Merit: 651

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:13:31 PM

why not, many people narrate the ICO without proof. most ICOs are considered dangerous because they don't make money instantly.
The ICO is a future project and I believe tokens will be useful in the future.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:19:01 PM

Yes I still believe in ICO even if it's more and more difficult to choose "the right one".. actually I'm looking at Wemark which already have a ready product and seems really solid.
wirosableng

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:19:22 PM

Although today there are a lot of scams and projects that do not reach the soft cover - I still believe in cryptocurrency and its future . There are companies today that are very promising and help us make money
However, there are indeed many fraudulent bounty campaigns out there, but I still believe that there are still good and profitable prize campaigns. I prefer to choose a bounty campaign with a trusted gift manager and a trusted prize platform.
kaimax7700

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:19:30 PM

I still believe in ICO because I am a risk taking person!
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:22:43 PM

I think that because of the unstable market people began to lose interest in investing in ICO projects. Although there are quite good projects that will achieve the goal and will be successful this year, even in today's market.
kelamiyoui

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:42:10 AM

I believe crypto in common but icos are not so predictable for me. Even analyzing sometimes couldn't give me the whole picture of its possible development and to manage losses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: