Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:56:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: are you still believe in ico's??  (Read 2251 times)
triforce03

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:25:30 AM

Hello friends...please share your opinion about the reality of ico's currently.
If you believe in some ico's please share with us  Smiley
Thanks.

Actually the market today is crowded with coins/tokens/projects so people are totally confused on what coin they should be investing to be able to earn huge profit in the future. I believe in a legit ICO and there is no doubt that proven ICO will be last longer than the fake ICO. We should be very careful about what project we will be choosing in order to avoid victimize by scam.
project-z

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:30:20 AM

I believe in ico, but in this phase of the market it is not worth investing in new projects. When the market falls in investing is a unprofitable
suchi2591

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:32:53 AM

Due to the huge fall of crpto I am not going to invest in any ico for time being.
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:47:54 AM

I do not believe in ico now for some reason. I think it's time for that. Now I think it is not necessary to invest in ico.
Voomleli

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:39:44 PM

until further notice the truth of ico is an excessive number of tricks, at the present time there are a considerable measure of ico who are tricks despite the fact that the ico appears to be great and has a really decent appraising the ico site, and furthermore the offers of tokens have additionally come to hardcap yet that isn't an assurance that the ico great
Allura74

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:51:29 PM

for now I don't believe in ICO because I have invested in ICO but when the coins are listing in exchange, the price is even cheaper than the ICO price, until now I am still waiting for the price to rise again like the ICO price

There are scam ICO and that is the main reason why investors afraid to invest in crypto currency and if investors are getting lower then even those legit ICO will hard to success, like me I experience investing scam ICO but still I'm not stopping working here in crypto because there are still legit. Maybe its good that every ICO will be filtered prior launching to avoid those scam, I mean a dedicated group that will in-charge of filtering ICO in crypto world.

Tirdok

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:53:59 PM

no I don't believe in ICO because I have already lost my investment in several fraudulent ICO.
lonlonmarlon

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:09:10 AM

Yes i believe to the ico's but only in the LEGIT ico's because many ico's now is not legit or other words is scam i don't know why many ico's are scam and i suggest to other to believe in ico's be careful.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Monica88Fowler

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:04:48 AM

I believe but I make careful research and invest with a small amount in ICO, most of the recent dump token price after ICO, lower than ICO token sale price. I invested in these project days ago and hope it can give me some profits.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:07:46 AM

Thanks.
Investing in an ICO project is indeed very risky, that's all because most ICOs currently have very high scam levels. I am referring to data that states that almost 90% of Project ICO ends in failure. So this does have a high level of risk, but if it is successful then our chances of getting a profit will be very large. Please note that when we want to invest in a Project ICO we have done a very good analysis.
Dark_raven007

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 06:14:41 AM

yes, I believe in it. I have no other choice. I alone keep the family and live very poorly. So I just believe and try to make money on it.
Psalms23

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:16:05 AM

Although there are so many ICOs nowadays that are scam and not legit, we cant really deny that there are also ICOs that are sincere in their project. That is why I still believe in some ICOs. With enough research and information about an ICO, there is still a chance that you can land on some profitable ones.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:21:03 AM

ICO's are not a faith they are a way for a business to launch it's blockchain project  Grin ICO will continue as more companies get their projects off the ground but at the moment it is not a good way to increase the value of your investments. Having said that I am vested into one project that has completed ICO but the tokens are still locked at the moment and they haven't arranged an exchange so I am insulated from the market bloodbath and not losing value right now.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:23:13 AM

Thanks.
there are many ICOs that keep popping up and that is our challenge in choosing ICOs that can make us benefit from what I do, be careful and smart in choosing a successful ICO the key
boljul

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 06:25:00 AM

Almost all ICO's projects in the 1H 2018 are now less than ICO price. Many of them didn't list on exchanges. As Suppoman said the ICO market almost died. But we believe that one day situation will change.
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:25:19 AM

Of course I still believe in ICO project but at the moment I don't want to invest my money in any ICO project cause downward trend not only affect to price of cryptocurrency, it also affect to successful of ICO projects. At the moment, it's really difficult to find out a successful ICO project that why I don't want to invest in ICO project at this time.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
Gromx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:31:15 AM

There are few worthy ICO projects now. And those who come out-it is very difficult to participate.A token after ICO losing in price.These are market realities.
tikanurqaidah

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:40:42 AM

for ico, which is still promising is ico non lending. because many enthusiasts are looking for ico who pre-registers and due to ico lending many are scam. You must first determine who the big investor is. The full address of the office. how long has the web domain been up to how many scores in ico review.
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:14:59 AM

I still believe in ICOs! Of course, not all!
A lot of unsuccessful or deceptive projects!
If you participate, you need to consider the information as well as the development plan of the project!
Siblack

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:36:21 AM

I still believe in ico because I believe there are still many legit ico that can be followed. but to choose ico which is legit it is not easy because we have to analyze and understand the project well so we can choose whether the project is good to follow or not. therefore we must be more careful so we can avoid the scam ico.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: