Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:01:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: are you still believe in ico's??  (Read 2243 times)
Sharingjoy

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:54:48 AM

Hello friends...please share your opinion about the reality of ico's currently.
If you believe in some ico's please share with us  Smiley
Thanks.
Yes it's still good in participating in ICOs as we can buy many token while the market is still down. Although you should a thorough research about those ICOs to minimize the risk of being scammed. I still find many good ICO that collected good amount of money for their project. It means that many people believes in this process.
anisoptera

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:14:51 PM

It pretty depends on each exact project. I believe in ICO industry, but I still analyze every project what seems interesting for me before jump into it. And to be honest most of the projects aren't good enough to be invest in. Keep your hard earned money for the better ones.

Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:32:46 PM

I still believe in them, the market may be saturated with scam coins now but that does not mean that  ICOs are not a good way for you to make money. So far using a lot of people have made money from investing in icos that went on to do well. The only problem now is that it just takes a longer time to  research the coins and find out which ones are good.
CryptoSkBoss

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:36:33 PM

Yes I'm still believe in ico and cryptocurrency because I know this is future and people will surely adopt this technology in near future.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:37:50 PM

ICOs are the easiest and most profitable thing for the future, I am very optimistic that the future of ICO will continue to improve so that investing ICOs now is a good and profitable thing.
I also believe that the ICO will be very profitable. But in 2018 I have invested a lot of ICO but not profitable. The market in 2018 is not suitable for ICO because prices are always down, causing investors to lose money. I look forward to the year 2019 ICO will grow strongly like in 2017, because 2018 is a failure year

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
sam53

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:43:00 PM

No, I am Smiley. I don't believe in any ICO project anymore Smiley. I lost so much money because of investing in ICO project although they're really good, they have good dev team, they have good WP, roadmap and partners but seem like all these things can't help an ICO project get over downward trend Smiley. I think I'll come back and invest in ICO again after downward trend getting over Smiley.
colepro

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:44:21 PM

Yes, i still believe in it. Because it contains good chances to develop in the future.
planton96

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:45:08 PM

No, I am Smiley. I don't believe in any ICO project anymore Smiley. I lost so much money because of investing in ICO project although they're really good, they have good dev team, they have good WP, roadmap and partners but seem like all these things can't help an ICO project get over downward trend Smiley. I think I'll come back and invest in ICO again after downward trend getting over Smiley.
Now I don't believe in ICO because I have invested in ICO but when the coins are listing in exchange, the price is even cheaper than the ICO price, until now I am still waiting for the price to rise again like the ICO price
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:47:19 PM

Yes, i still believe in it. Because it contains good chances to develop in the future.
Of course I do even if there are many scams and not legitimate I will still believe in it because I want ICOs to be given a chance to others that they are precious, that it will improve in to a great source of income. I truly hope that it will more secure and safe in the future. I hope so

Y U MAD AT ME
LoneWolfZ

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:47:24 PM

I think most of these icos and their projects are just not needed and the people trying to make money that way without thinking of making benefits to the cryptocurrency world
cryptonewsID

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:54:18 PM

My faith in icos become weaker and weaker. I am am not sure what I will get my rewards someday.  
It is true that prizes for ICO are very good for extra income and until now I have participated in gift signatures to get icos tokens and this is the work I do every day. with spirit.
sadewa69

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:01:32 PM

Of course I still believe in ICO, why not, even though there are now many ICO scams that fool many investors and bounty hunters, I think there are still some ICO projects that really pay us. and this is the decision we want to stay on by choosing a good ico or stopping to join ico.

luongkaren

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:05:58 PM

I am still very optimistic and I believe in ico. It is very difficult for ICO projects, but I believe the ICO will continue to exist.
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:06:19 PM

Thanks.
At the moment, the projects are very difficult to conduct ICO and raise funds for the development of the project, and do not see any reason to invest now. But you can buy some coins, because the prices are very low.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
786SehrishAkhtar

Activity: 155

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:09:11 PM

Yes i still believe in Ico . Yes there are many ico's which are not authentic but yes JSECOIN ico is one of the best ICO of 2018. If there are ico's like JSECOIN then why don't you trust on ico. According to my experience JSECOIN ico will be the best ico of 2018. You can also check it by visiting its site,  https://jsecoin.com .
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:09:34 PM

If you believe in some ico's please share with us  Smiley
Thanks.

Yes, because there are still many future project from peoples head that can make cryptocurrency more famous.
We know some ICO are trash and scam, but we have to open our eyes that still many ICOs are good
Housten02

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:12:17 PM

well it depends. investing into an ICO before a price drop, like we've seen in the last couple of month, is probably not a good idea.
In my opinion, if you find a good ICO with a good team behind it, you should invest right now. Market prices are low right now and I'm sure we will experience another boom after summer... let's see!

check out ratings on ICO bench before you invest. And for sure the team behind it.

pm me, if you wanna know my recommendations for the next months.
Btcjoglyn

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:22:16 PM

Thanks.

Definitely Yes I still believe in ICO. There are still trusted ICO projects that is very promising and have a good platform. Just do some thorough research of each ICO you will invest. Find the best team who launch and develop of the ICO project before you invest.
DangerETH
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:24:00 PM

Even after more than half a year of falling market, I continue to believe in the crypto currency. I continue to buy promising coins and look forward to growth in the future. Now it is much more closely to look at the standing projects.
FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:26:37 PM

Thanks.
Even with the current condition of crypto, I still have believe in icos because there are some of them that are worth investing in and now tat the market is in dip, If you take your time to do a very deep research of projects, you will find good projects to invest in at very low price. When the project become successful and you hold, it might take tome to rise but when the price rise high, you will make profit from it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: