Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:17:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: are you still believe in ico's??  (Read 2240 times)
Phil419She

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:53:14 PM

Well as of the moment, there are really a lot of ICOs that are emerging and most of them never got enough support or credible reasons to prosper. Some viable projects can also become scam and Ive seen some of them. But we cant really blame all because there are also a handful that are legit.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:57:47 PM

ICO Bubble slowly bursting: 95% of "Whitepaper only" projects will never recover even to its ICO price.
As for me - it is too late to sell anything (even shitcoins  Smiley). Just wait and believe in future
robaya

Activity: 348

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:02:47 PM

of course I still believe in ico. no matter what happens now, a lot of ico projects are scam but there are still ico projects that are really successful and running. all depends on how we choose and the ico project that actually pays.
blockchain09

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:06:54 PM

Hello friends...please share your opinion about the reality of ico's currently.
If you believe in some ico's please share with us  Smiley
Thanks.

the condition of cryptocurrency is not at its greatest perfomance, i hope in the future we can get them into better use.
RAinery

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:14:24 PM

Yes, I still believe in the ICO in the world of cryptocurrency, but only part of it I believe, even more that I don't really believe than I believe. Because there are now many ICOs who cheat. But still I will continue to believe in cryptocurrency because this can change me for the better in the future even though the results are not yet visible, but one day it is certain.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:32:39 PM

If you believe in some ico's please share with us  Smiley
Thanks.

More or less. I believe cryptocurrency will have a good future. But those who are simple minded and just sees what's in front of them won't be able to last few a year in crypto. I hope simple minded people would realize this. There is so much more than what you see. If you just try to look at crypto from other perspective, you'll find hope for sure.

I still believe in ICOs; I think that it's just more difficult now to find those projects that could breakthrough the market and make it big. One reason is that there are so many projects these days, and it is just so difficult to find them. It's easy to be fooled by a project that would seem that it will be big, only to find out that it won't be what it projects. Another aspect that makes people doubt so many ICOs are those developers that have no clear plan to improve the status of their projects, they are just doing their projects to ride the ICO wave, which would naturally be doomed to fail. As an ICO investor or joiner, it's always best to study everything thoroughly to at least ensure that you are choosing a good project with great potential.

eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:40:22 PM

Thanks.
Yes of course I believe in ICO's but not all, honestly nowadays most of the ICO's are scam but there are truly profitable and having a good platforms. Why did you ask? do you have a bad experience with ICO's?
Yes, I don't also believe some ICO's it still depends, if you are doubt with ICO you are joining then check out their ICO through ICO bench (https://icobench.com/) here's the like, you can check if they are also legit just read their ANN carefully.
simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:50:08 PM

ICO is still running and growing steadily. Although some there are many scam ends, it all depends on how we choose ico which is really nice.
exactly, we have to very carefully when choose on which ico we will join,because so many scam this day

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
krenus

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:56:00 PM

Thanks.
maybe i believe in making some really good research before believing in it Wink i know so much cases when people were fooled or opposite, rewarded. it depends

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
astrologer123

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:37:39 PM

I do not think that now it's worth believing in ICO, because there are a lot of scammers. And real projects are only a few percent. So pay attention to the stock exchange.
ejawusa

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:55:10 PM

Of course I believe in ico because I have benefited a lot in the crypto world through the ICO project. Even many left their old jobs because they thought the crypto world would bring their future better.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:00:44 PM

Thanks.
I still believe in ICOs but I will not focus on it because most of these coins when appear in the market will have very low value compare to the ICO price, a lot of investors will dump the coins. Last time I joined an ICO because my friend told me but sad to say the developers or the team left the project and that happen that I lost my money.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:01:54 PM

Of course I believe in ico because I have benefited a lot in the crypto world through the ICO project. Even many left their old jobs because they thought the crypto world would bring their future better.
I believe that when crypto will recover in a couple of months, ICO will have a good potential to returned profits as well because the market will already perform good.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
trademaniac

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:06:23 PM

A year ago there were far fewer ICOs to choose from. now ICO grow like mushrooms after rain.
Half does not succeed. the remains barely. maybe 5% when he goes public, he does not lose.
You have to choose well.

Alohadance

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:14:43 PM

No, I participated in many ICOs but only 1 token grow after listing on exchange. 90% of ICOs are scam.
Rules85

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:23:20 PM

I still believe in ICO and I think some worthy ICO projects are still worth investing in.
Because some ICO projects may still solve some traditional problems, then I think an ICO is valuable.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
AbiusGMIU

Activity: 192

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:28:47 PM

if you find just one ICO with strong team, good partnerships, real whitepaper and road map you can still invest. everything still new in this market.
Gromx

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:29:01 PM

Forget the ico. many tokens lost more than 90% in price after ICO. Why would you put yourself at risk? You can buy coins on the exchange at prices below the ICO !
raging-creeper

Activity: 173

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:31:00 PM

I most likely will not invest in ICO's any further.  it's simply better to wait for the post ICO dump once it hits the exchange.  Nearly every coin dumps like this. 

Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:31:36 PM

I still believe in ICO and I think some worthy ICO projects are still worth investing in.
Because some ICO projects may still solve some traditional problems, then I think an ICO is valuable.
Sometimes I feel doubt in ICOs, so everytime I feel doubtful I'll never joined to it but if I saw ICO project have potential then I'll trust it. Also I think there are still some ICOs is worth it ,so you just need to find and choose the best one before you invest like what do before and until now. Then it also can help you to find good ICO by making a research and study all the details bout it. I'll believe in ICO sometimes but nowadays it difficult to trust it because most of them are scam.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: