Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:19:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GMC]▬►► GamersCoin | For Gaming and more| Poloniex| Bittrex ◄◄▬  (Read 87773 times)
choy

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 08:33:59 AM

news?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

I believe that you have no need to be confused, given the following information already stated publicly and to you directly.

Further announcements, including two other partnerships, will be made once formally agreed.

As soon as I am allowed to make the information public, I will. Expect Monday.

i received this inbox

Darkslash,

On Friday we provisionally agreed a major partnership, which positions Game Credits as a one-way currency targeted at the game sector. It will be a working day before we get the all clear to make the agreement public.

Finally Darkslash, I appreciate your concern, but we cannot potentially jeopardise a partnership which is pivotal to our future, by jumping the gun, we have too much at stake.

Please be advised that I am not here to offer trading advice. I am here to organize work, and to update the community with progress. An offer of help is more valuable than a purchase of coin.
darkslash

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 08:50:42 AM

you said monday its now monday are you going to announce  anything
darkslash

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 08:58:52 AM

Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 09:41:18 AM

Maybe they're still sleeping :-)

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
darkslash

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 10:23:55 AM

Maybe they're still sleeping :-)

no sleeping work only
choy

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 10:29:18 AM

Darkslash,

Below you will find the information pertinent to our agreement, announcement of which coin we are working with does not affect anything. The agreement has been made, and work is progressing.

The partnership sees Game Credits become what the Bank of England describes as a One-Way Virtual Currency, removing the red tape for Game Companies who wish to use Game Credits.

Strategically most of the core work on developing the Payment Platform will be handled by our partner, allowing the Game Credits Team to begin the process of engaging existing Game Development Companies to ascertain their requirements, to test the systems, and hopefully to adopt GMC as the virtual currency within their games.

These are the important factors.

We will not potentially jeopardise an agreement pivotal to our future by jumping the gun and sharing all details without first ensuring the timing of the announcement is OK with our partner.

We are also partnered with Bitmark, who are helping us with the Game Credits code base, and providing technical consultation as required. Further we have arranged another partnership with a project geared towards FOSS and Indie Game Developers adopting crypto currency.

Game Credits would benefit from additional team members. If you have time free, and are skilled in any of the following, please get in touch:

• Web User Interface Design: HTML, CSS, JavaScript.
  • Technical Documentation and Content Writing.
  • Bilingual Customer Contact.
  • Affiliated with, or experienced in, the Commercial Mobile Gaming Industry.

I wish to make the following very clear.

We are awaiting confirmation as to whether the Payment Platform being developed by our partner is public knowledge or not yet, we are not at liberty to disclose another currency's plans, and it would be foolhardy of us to do so, without first confirming this, and seeking an all clear for us to disclose the information.

We have asked for this information, and are awaiting a reply, it is very early in the working day throughout Europe, and the working day has not yet begun in the US.

When our combined work is complete the effects will be clear, until that time disclosing which project we are working with, or them disclosing the platform they are working on, serves little purpose.

I feel all you are interested in, is a trading cue as to when to buy or sell, if you have no interest in Game Credits future, then I would suggest it is unwise to hold any GMC. If you have a significant amount, please contact me with amount and rate desired, and I will pass this on to my employer who may buy it from you privately.

For the time being we are happy to discuss any details of the project plans with you - partner project name excluded - and would welcome such discussion.
darkslash

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 12:13:44 PM

Darkslash,

Below you will find the information pertinent to our agreement, announcement of which coin we are working with does not affect anything. The agreement has been made, and work is progressing.

The partnership sees Game Credits become what the Bank of England describes as a One-Way Virtual Currency, removing the red tape for Game Companies who wish to use Game Credits.

Strategically most of the core work on developing the Payment Platform will be handled by our partner, allowing the Game Credits Team to begin the process of engaging existing Game Development Companies to ascertain their requirements, to test the systems, and hopefully to adopt GMC as the virtual currency within their games.

We will not potentially jeopardise an agreement pivotal to our future by jumping the gun and sharing all details without first ensuring the timing of the announcement is OK with our partner.

We are also partnered with Bitmark, who are helping us with the Game Credits code base, and providing technical consultation as required. Further we have arranged another partnership with a project geared towards FOSS and Indie Game Developers adopting crypto currency.

Game Credits would benefit from additional team members. If you have time free, and are skilled in any of the following, please get in touch:

We are awaiting confirmation as to whether the Payment Platform being developed by our partner is public knowledge or not yet, we are not at liberty to disclose another currency's plans, and it would be foolhardy of us to do so, without first confirming this, and seeking an all clear for us to disclose the information.

We have asked for this information, and are awaiting a reply, it is very early in the working day throughout Europe, and the working day has not yet begun in the US.

When our combined work is complete the effects will be clear, until that time disclosing which project we are working with, or them disclosing the platform they are working on, serves little purpose.

I feel all you are interested in, is a trading cue as to when to buy or sell, if you have no interest in Game Credits future, then I would suggest it is unwise to hold any GMC. If you have a significant amount, please contact me with amount and rate desired, and I will pass this on to my employer who may buy it from you privately.

For the time being we are happy to discuss any details of the project plans with you - partner project name excluded - and would welcome such discussion.

why are you a jr member anyway
neleonele

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

member of GameCredits Dev team

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2015, 12:50:16 PM

Darkslash,

why are you a jr member anyway

Darkslash,are you payed for trolling here?
I got this feeling becouse you are just complaining...
Probably u dumped your Gamecredits and now you cant buy for that price.

I am really sorry for you and yours lost.

Regards

Nele

darkslash

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 01:11:48 PM

lol your funny i just want to make a profit gmc keep promising things and its taken them like 50 years almost like they pump the price to sell there bag and then its back down untill they deside to say mmmm " partnership" but its secret one
neleonele

Activity: 392

member of GameCredits Dev team

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2015, 01:55:28 PM

lol your funny i just want to make a profit gmc keep promising things and its taken them like 50 years almost like they pump the price to sell there bag and then its back down untill they deside to say mmmm " partnership" but its secret one

Yup,you sold and now making noise.I saw  this milion times on other coins.

There is no way to keep your mouth closed.

From your posts everything is totally clear.

I will put you on ignore list,the best solution for people like u.

bye Darkslash Kiss

darkslash

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 02:10:24 PM

i am still holding i just want to see progress now not in a year
Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

amarha

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 08:17:39 PM

The partnership part of it isn't important. The important part is the development of the Games Payment Platform. It doesn't matter who's working on it as much as it matters that it's being worked on. A payment platform using cryptocurrency is essential to many projects, including my own. This is the first step towards enabling adoption by both game companies and gamers themselves.
YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 09:26:05 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2015, 07:38:28 AM by YoyodyneSystems

In 5 days the number of coins generated will drop to 1/3 it's current daily amount.
24,000 coins per day is the number that was stated. 24,000 x 500 satoshi = 0.12 BTC of max sell pressure per day from mining.
Which means only $30 per day of coins at this price will be available for miners to sell. If they sell.

Those numbers basically mean no daily sell pressure from mining at all considering the robust average daily trade volume of GMC.
With low supply and high demand comes a rising price.
And on top of this development is being done by the team and their trusted collaborators.

Perfect coin for whales to put their attention to in the coming weeks.
$60k market cap coin ... add a zero.
darkslash

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 08:55:33 AM

still nothing
Jonesd
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 10:11:56 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2015, 11:06:31 AM by Jonesd

still nothing

What´s your beef?  You used to be pretty positive.

YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 12:13:32 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2015, 12:26:31 AM by YoyodyneSystems

400-450 new floor. Price stabilizing.
Slow and simmering.

By the way I wanted to say that I personally saw two people display to me (on polo flashing coins in order book) they own large amounts of coin and
have zero intention of selling anytime soon. There are a lot of big people that are holding out long term for 20x or possibly far more market cap.
So that is where my investment interest is peaked -- the fact so many are willing to hold such large amounts and pay well for those amounts of coin.

You can see by the price that almost no one sells GMC at these low prices.
Every time someone starts to buy the price goes up 25-50-200 and even as we saw last month : 2000 percent (100-2000 sat).
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/gamerscoin/

Just some market observations.

And I think if you are patient (darkslash:P) you will be rewarded.
Remember the hard fork is around Saturday.
Jonesd
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 10:10:22 AM

400-450 new floor. Price stabilizing.
Slow and simmering.

By the way I wanted to say that I personally saw two people display to me (on polo flashing coins in order book) they own large amounts of coin and
have zero intention of selling anytime soon. There are a lot of big people that are holding out long term for 20x or possibly far more market cap.
So that is where my investment interest is peaked -- the fact so many are willing to hold such large amounts and pay well for those amounts of coin.

You can see by the price that almost no one sells GMC at these low prices.
Every time someone starts to buy the price goes up 25-50-200 and even as we saw last month : 2000 percent (100-2000 sat).
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/gamerscoin/

Just some market observations.

And I think if you are patient (darkslash:P) you will be rewarded.
Remember the hard fork is around Saturday.

It's nice to have some strong hands for a change :-)

coinsolidation

Activity: 294

Bitmark Developer

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 09:49:03 PM

DrBob and I have been modifying the code ready for the hardfork.  I'm building and testing it now ready for release.

Bitmark (reputation+money) : Bitmark v0.9.4 (release)
shavers

Activity: 439
Merit: 288

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 11:35:39 PM

DrBob and I have been modifying the code ready for the hardfork.  I'm building and testing it now ready for release.
Geat news coinsolidation. Can't wait for a new wallet. Big thank to Bob and yourself. Wink

Aber wie willst du denn einmal sterben, Narziß, wenn du doch keine Mutter hast?
jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 11:46:54 PM

In how many days the hard fork will be happen
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: