Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:15:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GMC]▬►► GamersCoin | For Gaming and more| Poloniex| Bittrex ◄◄▬  (Read 87770 times)
meowball

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 08:40:37 AM

That coin has a 2.5% premine and does not have a lot of potential for growth any more. Our coin on the other hand has just went up x10 in value and can easily grow by that amount again!

Haha, I didn't think I'd see you here, Falcon! I just found out about this because I found the coin on bitcoinjs-lib. I think the Game4commit fork off peer4coin is a wonderful idea. I like the development going on here. Neat projects!

I wouldn't come to conclusions, Jonesd. I think what you guys are doing with GMC is great! I think HYPER will also see awesome growth!  Wink
Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 08:47:54 AM

That coin has a 2.5% premine and does not have a lot of potential for growth any more. Our coin on the other hand has just went up x10 in value and can easily grow by that amount again!

Haha, I didn't think I'd see you here, Falcon! I just found out about this because I found the coin on bitcoinjs-lib. I think the Game4commit fork off peer4coin is a wonderful idea. I like the development going on here. Neat projects!

I wouldn't come to conclusions, Jonesd. I think what you guys are doing with GMC is great! I think HYPER will also see awesome growth!  Wink

Hyper is pretty cool, indeed, but I  just never really like it when people spam other threads about their coins. Smiley

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
meowball

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 09:01:04 AM

Hyper is pretty cool, indeed, but I  just never really like it when people spam other threads about their coins. Smiley

I completely agree with you about the spam part. I'm just here to appreciate what you guys are doing. Keep it up! Perhaps, GMC and HYPER can join eventually down the line.  Wink
Jonesd
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 10:15:55 AM

I completely agree with you about the spam part. I'm just here to appreciate what you guys are doing. Keep it up! Perhaps, GMC and HYPER can join eventually down the line.  Wink

We're in this together indeed. Smiley

Falcon98

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 02:31:36 PM

haha, Im sorry if the post was offensive. It really was hehe. But as I take a little deeper look on this, it looks like you guys have done a great job so far! The logo looks really awesome and the thread are pretty. And the website. The list of projects and the way you can support the project, I love the idea. Great development so far! Vouch for Dr.Bob too for being an active dev! Maybe GMC and HYPER can cooperate in the furture like meowball suggested? Smiley

I wish all good for GMC seriously!
coinsolidation

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Bitmark Developer

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 03:34:23 PM

Maybe GMC and HYPER can cooperate in the future like meowball suggested? Smiley

There are multiple projects working in cross-over spaces, it's definitely time for teams and communities to start joining forces where they can to be both more productive, and more useful to end users.  The end goals are normally the same.  Competition is good, collaboration is also powerful and to be promoted.

Checkout Omnigames, it's in the same space and there is substantial crossover between all three projects, they could unify and knowledge+skill share with a broader community to advance all three quickly.

Nice to see rational positive discussion.

Bitmark (reputation+money) : Bitmark v0.9.4 (release)
Jonesd
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 04:43:59 PM

haha, Im sorry if the post was offensive. It really was hehe. But as I take a little deeper look on this, it looks like you guys have done a great job so far! The logo looks really awesome and the thread are pretty. And the website. The list of projects and the way you can support the project, I love the idea. Great development so far! Vouch for Dr.Bob too for being an active dev! Maybe GMC and HYPER can cooperate in the furture like meowball suggested? Smiley

Happy you're not a spammer, but looking for positive things. Smiley Cooperation is the way to get ahead in the current cryptosphere.

Falcon98

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 05:39:45 PM

Happy you're not a spammer, but looking for positive things. Smiley Cooperation is the way to get ahead in the current cryptosphere.

yes indeed it is, there is a lack of cooperation in very many communities. 2 or more is always stronger than 1 ! Better togehter than alone! what we need in the cryptosphere is we should stop standing against each other and bringing each other down to the ground. Why not be the best together? Smiley

I find this as a good idea really.
Jonesd
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 07:09:08 PM

yes indeed it is, there is a lack of cooperation in very many communities. 2 or more is always stronger than 1 ! Better togehter than alone! what we need in the cryptosphere is we should stop standing against each other and bringing each other down to the ground. Why not be the best together? Smiley

I find this as a good idea really.

I know Dr Bob is away for a couple of days, but will already inform him. Currently the official pool is having some difficulties, but he will fix it when he gets back. Would be nice to have an extra pool.

tdokta

Activity: 159

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 08:33:13 AM

can anyone shed any light on the issues with this pool http://pool.gamers-coin.org/MPOS/public/index.php thanks .
Jonesd
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 10:55:57 AM

can anyone shed any light on the issues with this pool http://pool.gamers-coin.org/MPOS/public/index.php thanks .

Dr. Bob is looking into it and it will be back online soon, hopefully.

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 11:54:46 AM

Maybe GMC and HYPER can cooperate in the future like meowball suggested? Smiley

There are multiple projects working in cross-over spaces, it's definitely time for teams and communities to start joining forces where they can to be both more productive, and more useful to end users.  The end goals are normally the same.  Competition is good, collaboration is also powerful and to be promoted.

Checkout Omnigames, it's in the same space and there is substantial crossover between all three projects, they could unify and knowledge+skill share with a broader community to advance all three quickly.

Nice to see rational positive discussion.

GAME ... is the meetup for all game coins?

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
coinsolidation

Activity: 294

Bitmark Developer

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 10:39:35 PM

I've noticed a new pool at http://pool.gamers-coin.org/ and lots of commits in github to the GMC source code, is there a new version coming soon?

Bitmark (reputation+money) : Bitmark v0.9.4 (release)
Jonesd
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 06:13:36 AM

I've noticed a new pool at http://pool.gamers-coin.org/ and lots of commits in github to the GMC source code, is there a new version coming soon?

I know Dr. Bob is fixing some issues with the site and pool, but not sure if the old pool will come back in the way it was.

Jonesd
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 04:16:45 PM

Cool new graphic!

Dr.Bob (OP)

Activity: 306

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 09:50:13 PM

Hi all im back,with some new news.

1st sry for some days away.

Update Gamerscoin core to v.8.9.3 : Download and Update new Wallet From Website or build from source over git.
Please backup your wallet before upgrade to v.8.9.3
MacOsx wallet updates coming soon.

Remove old website build a new one : http://gamers-coin.org
I hope you like it still beta.

Added MultiFaucet.tk Blockchain and Faucet to our new website.
Blockchain 1 is down atm but we have 2 x Blockchains still working.
I Try to fix it soon.

Removed Old Pool switch to p2p pool : http://pool.gamers-coin.org

1st payout done to neleonele from old poolwallet done.
1.3 Mil GMC on the way.Please comfirm.
The rest user funds i payout the next days.

Thank you all very much for your help and cooperation over the year and we wish you and your families a Merry Christmas and Happy Gaming.
Jonesd
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 10:10:43 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2014, 10:18:10 AM by Jonesd

It is really good to see more and more people are supporting this coin!
Exciting times :-)  

Dr.Bob (OP)

Activity: 306

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 07:24:12 PM

Let's talk your language "The Business Lang".

We need more value,we have a idea atm Gamerscoin is like a puzzle we just need to put it all together.

I want to ask indiegala to accept Gamerscoin as Payment too.

Indiegala already Support BTC.
https://www.indiegala.com

But for indiegala we need support from http://www.gocoin.com or alternativ site.
If we get support from both we can make one major goal true buying realgames with Gamerscoin.
Then its very easy to get more Gamers to Support us too.

From 100 Gamers i ask 80 % Like the idea from Gamerscoin and the concept.
And 95 % Love the name and Coinlogo.
But without a store where gamers can buy Games with Gamerscoin we are not so attractive for Gamers.

With a Market cap around 10k-50k its very hard to ask for business partners or find any GameDevs.
http://www.kiwijs.org Devs already ask us for a Ingame Payment Plugin but we need to find some JS Dev and JS Devs want $$$.

http://www.dreamhack.se follow us Twitter,maybe anytime we can business partners too.
Then Gamers can Buy Dreamhack Lan Event Tickers with Gamerscoin this will be a major step for Gamerscoin or Win Gamerscoin on the Event.

What is Dreamhack ?
Please look this Mining Power from one Lan Event only !!! Maybe 0.000001 % From all Gamers Around the World.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEs4JHssAhg

There is definitely an element of trust in our business.
But The faster we launch our product to Gaming business, the sooner it can turn a really big future stable profit for all of us.
We not trying to make a quick profit and leave.
We try to make extrem huge Profit and Stay to make more Profit.

Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
You have to wait for a fruit to ripe before you harvest.

Buy Gamerscoin on https://comkort.com/trade/gmc_btc

Best,
Dr.Bob

JUmpy14

Activity: 922
Merit: 534

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 07:52:50 AM

hello
another time the wallet is damaged...need to reaload all the transaction and no node are ON (i added some)
Since 2 days i try to synchro the wallet and it stuck at 27 weeks Sad

what the problem can you fix it sir it will be appreciate

MobyDick_Poloniex

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 05:48:36 AM

Gamerscoin added to Poloniex.

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_gmc

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: