Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:37:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Count down to Iran invasion  (Read 41916 times)
pekv2

Activity: 770
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 14, 2011, 09:22:35 AM

There was a guy spoke to me about the war on Iran, reading from the Bible, saying Israel and US must attack Iran, but in specific detail and took somewhere an hour long or longer explaining in detail, it is very interesting indeed, this was out of the King James Version Bible. I wouldn't doubt it is coming soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 14, 2011, 09:32:19 AM

There was a guy spoke to me about the war on Iran, reading from the Bible, saying Israel and US must attack Iran, but in specific detail and took somewhere an hour long or longer explaining in detail, it is very interesting indeed, this was out of the King James Version Bible. I wouldn't doubt it is coming soon.

Will it be followed by the Rapture?
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2011, 09:42:44 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2011, 10:04:14 AM by TECSHARE

Wow conspiracy nuts are out in force today.

Is the invasion of Iran being orchestrated by the Bilderberg or the Freemasons?

Your complete lack of historical knowledge does not make me a conspiracy nut. In fact it just makes you a poorly educated person with nothing to say, so in order to feel like you can hang, you have to resort to petty personal attacks because that is all you can handle.

Correct - you make yourself a conspiracy nut - nothing to do with me.  The plan to kill the Saudi ambassador is most likely a rogue element in the Iranian establishment and already the US and Iran are having direct talks to avert conflict: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/10/13/501364/main20120177.shtml

Never assume a conspiracy when a cock-up is the most probable explanation.  Looking at the sad sack that has been arrested, I can't see any way this was a proper Iranian operation.

I bet you feel smarter already. You sure do make a lot of assumptions yourself for some one telling others not to make them. By the way, please refrain from telling me what I think, I can do that myself, thanks.

This whole assassination plot was clearly designed and allowed to move forward to give pretense for an invasion. The alleged perpetrator has a history as an informant for the DEA. It wouldn't be the first time in history an attack was either crafted or allowed to happen in order to justify escalation into war. It is one of the oldest military tactics available, and has been quite effective throughout history.

Now before you get upset again and have another fit, stop yourself - and THINK before you speak. Emotion is not equivalent to logic regardless of how much you would like it to be. Getting louder, angrier, and more confrontational does not equate to knowledge on your part. Stick to the subject at hand if you can manage to pull yourself away from your rage addiction.
memvola

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 14, 2011, 09:47:52 AM

I always try to resist being a conspiracy nut, but everything happening in the world look more and more biblical as I get older. I mean, the foundation of Israel. Seriously? How come these things happen in the real world? I sincerely doubt that there are particular people in control of this. More likely it's how ideas work. We need more science thrown at this. Smiley

*me thinks a way to free social science using Bitcoin*
Hawker
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2011, 09:51:18 AM

...snip...

Correct - you make yourself a conspiracy nut - nothing to do with me.  The plan to kill the Saudi ambassador is most likely a rogue element in the Iranian establishment and already the US and Iran are having direct talks to avert conflict: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/10/13/501364/main20120177.shtml

Never assume a conspiracy when a cock-up is the most probable explanation.  Looking at the sad sack that has been arrested, I can't see any way this was a proper Iranian operation.

I bet you feel smarter already. You sure do make a lot of assumptions yourself for some one telling others not to make them. By the way, please refrain from telling me what I think, I can do that myself, thanks.

This whole assassination plot was clearly designed and allowed to move forward to give pretense for an invasion. The alleged perpetrator has a history as an informant for the DEA. It wouldn't be the first time in history an attack was either crafted or allowed to happen in order to justify escalation into war. It is one of the oldest military tactics available, and has been quite effective throughout history.

Now before you get upset again and have another fit, stop yourself - and THINK before you speak. Emotion is not equivalent to logic no matter how much you would like it to be. Getting louder, angrier, and more confrontational does not equate to knowledge on your part. Stick to the subject at hand if you can manage to pull yourself away from your rage addiction.

There is not going to be an invasion of Iran this side of the 2012 elections.  Even if Iran attacks US shipping there will not be an invasion of Iran.  Any time it wants, Iran can supply the Taliban with surface to air missiles and Semtex.  The political cost of losing in Afghanistan would simply be too high.
GideonGono

Activity: 2002
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2011, 06:32:00 PM

When I was in Iraq in 2005 the same rumblings were going on. An attack was imminent at that point too.

you were in Iraq? I'm curious as to how you feel about the war(s)?

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2011, 02:23:14 PM

Was Israel Behind a Deadly Explosion at an Iranian Missile Base?
http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,2099376,00.html

Explosion rocks Iran city of Isfahan, home to key nuclear facility
http://stratrisks.com/geostrat/2711

Iran Arrests 12 CIA Agents 'Planning Attacks'
http://news.sky.com/home/world-news/article/16116722

Russia Warns US, Israel against Attack on Iran
http://english.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=9007274505

Israel Considers Pre-Emptive Attack On Iran
http://news.sky.com/home/world-news/article/16101552

TICK...TICK...TICK.........
Hawker
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2011, 03:16:34 PM

Hearing lots of rumblings from military personnel that an attack is now imminent within the next few weeks....snip...

...snip...

Still banging the same drum ? 

There won't be a war with Iran this side of the 2012 election.  Yes the Israel lobby is screaming for war but Obama won't throw away his slim chance at re-election for the sake of Netanyahu.
molecular
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

View Profile
November 29, 2011, 04:19:27 PM

Hearing lots of rumblings from military personnel that an attack is now imminent within the next few weeks....snip...

...snip...

There won't be a war with Iran this side of the 2012 election.  Yes the Israel lobby is screaming for war but Obama won't throw away his slim chance at re-election for the sake of Netanyahu.

While I agree it's unlikely for something major to happen before the election, invasion to Iran would hardly be "for the sake of Netanyahu".

To quote John Perkins from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oARBdBtGenM&feature=player_detailpage#t=835s

Quote from: John Perkins
Because after all... what we want to do is control the middle east and control the oil in the middle east. And incidentally (I'm going to get back to Iraq in just a moment):
For those of you who think that Israel is about creating a homeland for the jewish people,... you're as deceived as most of them are. It's partly about that perhaps, but what it's really about is creating a surrogate fortress in the middle of the middle east. The Israelis are being used as pawns, they're being used like old armies used to use sheep that ran before the armies. They are surrogates. And their leadership knows that.

Just look at a map, it makes total sense.

PGP key molecular F9B70769 fingerprint 9CDD C0D3 20F8 279F 6BE0  3F39 FC49 2362 F9B7 0769
Hawker
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2011, 04:52:04 PM

...snip...

There won't be a war with Iran this side of the 2012 election.  Yes the Israel lobby is screaming for war but Obama won't throw away his slim chance at re-election for the sake of Netanyahu.

While I agree it's unlikely for something major to happen before the election, invasion to Iran would hardly be "for the sake of Netanyahu".

To quote John Perkins from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oARBdBtGenM&feature=player_detailpage#t=835s

Quote from: John Perkins
Because after all... what we want to do is control the middle east and control the oil in the middle east. And incidentally (I'm going to get back to Iraq in just a moment):
For those of you who think that Israel is about creating a homeland for the jewish people,... you're as deceived as most of them are. It's partly about that perhaps, but what it's really about is creating a surrogate fortress in the middle of the middle east. The Israelis are being used as pawns, they're being used like old armies used to use sheep that ran before the armies. They are surrogates. And their leadership knows that.

Just look at a map, it makes total sense.

The problem is that the US used to be opposed to Israel and be pro-Arab.  For example, the US backed Egypt in the Suez Crisis.  Things changed when Isreal wtfpwned the Arabs in 1967.  If you seriously believe that getting US military aid is a burden on Isreal or that Isreal is a puppet state, you are mistaken. 
PatrickHarnett

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2011, 08:40:06 PM

lol thread

Who would invade?  The US is broke and pulling out of Iraq and anywhere else they can will save them precious dollars, and pretty much most "west" countries are up to their eyeballs in debt too.  The only real reason for the wars like desert storm (1990-91) was oil, and that is still really the only reason  - to take control of the commodity.
netrin

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

FirstBits: 168Bc

View Profile
November 30, 2011, 01:18:26 AM

I'll bet 4 against 1 BTC that neither the USA nor Israel executes an overt Air Strike against Iran during 2011 or 2012.

http://www.intrade.com/v4/markets/contract/?contractId=750356

Greenlandic tupilak. Hand carved, traditional cursed bone figures. Sorry, polar bear, walrus and human remains not available for export.
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
November 30, 2011, 06:12:36 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2011, 06:26:05 AM by rainingbitcoins

I don't have to trust anything to tell that they are ramping up for it. Do you have to trust a mugger to tell he is about to rob you? Also this is the PERFECT time (from a political scumbag POV) to have more war. There are lot of domestic issues flaring up internally in the US, the 2012 presidential campaign is ramping up, and the economy is failing.

This strategy only works when you don't have a highly unpopular and seemingly neverending war already happening.

Iran is a modern nation of 80 million people. These days, America only invades countries that can barely fight back. Smaller body bag totals for the U.S. equates to lower domestic pressure to end the war.

The alleged perpetrator has a history as an informant for the DEA. It wouldn't be the first time in history an attack was either crafted or allowed to happen in order to justify escalation into war. It is one of the oldest military tactics available,

You know what tactic is even older? Sabre rattling.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
PatrickHarnett

View Profile
November 30, 2011, 08:03:14 PM

I forgot to ask, could we send Justin Bieber there?  Solve a few problems all at once.
Hawker
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2011, 09:12:00 PM

I forgot to ask, could we send Justin Bieber there?  Solve a few problems all at once.

Would that not be a crime against humanity?  Or do Iranian mullahs count as "enemy combatants?"
PatrickHarnett

View Profile
November 30, 2011, 10:08:45 PM

Would that not be a crime against humanity?  Or do Iranian mullahs count as "enemy combatants?"

Yes, you are right.  We should take away his passport and make sure he never leaves the USA.  (damn good thing I'm not in the USA then)  Really, as long as he's not near where I am, that helps. 
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
December 01, 2011, 07:18:35 AM

We should take away his passport and make sure he never leaves the USA.

I don't even know how I know this, but he's Canadian.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
PatrickHarnett

View Profile
December 01, 2011, 07:51:57 PM

We should take away his passport and make sure he never leaves the USA.

I don't even know how I know this, but he's Canadian.

Makes me happy to not know that, or care.  Still, the US is a good dumping ground.  They have a show "America's got talent?" answer = no
coin_toss

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2011, 08:28:48 AM

looks like this prediction failed bigtime...
Hawker
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2011, 09:37:40 PM

looks like this prediction failed bigtime...

The funny thing is that OP is still convinced we are all idiots not to have believed his ravings.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: