Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:23:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to choose a new coin  (Read 4510 times)
Btcnaivie

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:01:46 PM

as we know that there are too many coins in circulation.
What do you think of choosing a good coin to be used as an investment?

I think in choosing a good ICO as an investment you should know everything especially all social media account. Always read in the website and whitepapers. You can see how the team describe how it works and its relevant experience of the project. Also, read the roadmap on how ICO projects executed and research what are there goals and if it is visible in the social media.

beswaax
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:05:57 PM

Inform yourself about the project, the goal, the team, look at what other people say about it, but there are some good projects like NEO, EOS,ADA,IOTA, really just look for promising projects.
Isay_Gonzales

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:09:49 PM

yes now there are a lot of coins. And to choose the best is very difficult. I believe that it is necessary to rely on how long it has been in the market, to analyze how it behaves recently. You should not choose very cheap and very young coins, you can lose a lot on this.
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:13:47 PM

One good question that ive been through. Does this coin has itd own blockchain? How can it contributes the problem that we are facing in the real world? Is this coin has a better scability? Then what smart contracts that they are using?
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:16:04 PM

Before choosing a project, I repeat, read the project and analyze the project, look for information about the developers, watch the video with them, so that they are visible and do not hide their faces.
jojo223

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:17:03 PM

you need to conduct a good analysis before buying anything in my opinion
Krismass01

Activity: 96

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:46:19 PM

Your motive of selection really matters when you are to select a coin. This motive will determine which coin is best for you. If you want to just buy and sell within short period of time, you can choose altcoins which can give you profits within short period of time. All you just need to do is to buy the ones that have low price and wait till it gets high price for you to sell. But if your motive is to hold the coin for a long time, you have to choose a coin with good usecase.
KobbyC

Activity: 361

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:15:46 PM

There is the only thing I focus on. The product or project the team is bringing along. If it really makes sense and looks promising, then I will surely go for it.
catsmile

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:52:24 PM

To choose a good coin you should
- keep track of the plans of that coin
- see the coin project that follow the roadmap
- see daily trading volume
OTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:59:49 PM

To choose a new coin, you need to be alert of the new plans of coins available on the campus. You need to find out from experts too.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
costgranda

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:01:45 PM

If the choice concerns ICO, then to make him very difficult. Because on ICO the market a huge number of awful projects which will yield you losses. Therefore at ICO choice I pay much attention to quality: teams, whitepaper, roadmap. These are very important components!
celestinamoore

Activity: 85

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:06:24 PM

Choosing a good new coin for long term investment is probably not an easy one to do. Most ICO has become a failing project and just ways of raising money just to exit scam later on. I would suggest you  choose a stable altcoin which has already survived crypto world like Ether Litecoin etc. You are much safer that way
lafter

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 06:08:26 PM

In my opinion, buying the altcoins in the top 20 will be able to bring in short-term profits for you. The market trend is unclear, however, only incremental bitcoin is the top altcoin can take profits. Top 20 is also more secure to invest than in the present time.
tantra007

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:23:55 PM

i choose a coin based on how its roadmap and communities. if the roadmap goes as promised and has huge communities,
the coin would be good for future. we just buy and check regularly

▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀   URUNIT   ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀ 
▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀    GAMBLING PLATFORM 100% MANAGED BY ITS COMMUNITY       ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀ 
▀  ▀  ▀   Website   ▀   Whitepaper   ▀    Facebook   ▀   Twitter   ▀   ANN   ▀   Telegram   ▀  ▀ 
Ravenangel

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:26:35 PM

What has worked for me so far, in addition to the basics like checking that the team profiles are real, the whitepaper is good and not a copy, and that the roadmap is realistic, is to talk to the community, most ICOs are in telegram or discord so I try to join the community and talk a little about the coin and how they think the project is going, that has helped me a lot to differentiate a good coin from a bad one.

Bitcoin to the moon
rababo

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:31:24 PM

What has worked for me so far, in addition to the basics like checking that the team profiles are real, the whitepaper is good and not a copy, and that the roadmap is realistic, is to talk to the community, most ICOs are in telegram or discord so I try to join the community and talk a little about the coin and how they think the project is going, that has helped me a lot to differentiate a good coin from a bad one.

sure think it's an important element for choosing legit projects or coins
I think if they get it all that almost certainly has a strong community that can build their coins in the future
Javascript09

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:34:13 PM

Well my strategy in selecting a good coin is to go through the white paper and also the team behind the project
pozmu

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:39:53 PM

2 main aspects:
Choose a coin that can be used as a platform for something, not dAPP.
Marketing: the better the marketing, the better return there will be. Only one catch: too good marketing before/ during ICO phase the bigger are chances that market will be oversaturated before coin hits exchanges.

Abigail Asi

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:48:52 PM

To choose a new coin,  you have to make enquiries about the coin you want to invest. You have to look out for their plans, roadmap,  the team backing the coin and so on.
websing

Activity: 187

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:52:57 PM

There are many ways to choose coins with the potential for profit in the future, one way to do this is to recognize the use and solutions that the coin brings to the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: