Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:56:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to choose a new coin  (Read 4505 times)
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:40:16 PM

Well, if you do not have enough experience and knowledge, it is better to choose more reliable coins for investment. Buying new coins can be dangerous because if you make a mistake in the choice, you will lose your money. And if you choose proven coins like Ethereum, for example, you can not be afraid of anything and just wait for the price to rise.
fransxavariustintin

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:45:23 PM

if you mean choosing an ICO then I can't give an opinion about good things for investment, I think too many altcoins are on cryptocurrency, I see hundreds of coins on the coin market cap, I advise you to glance at the top 10 on the coin market stamp.
aleksvip15

Activity: 714
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:49:13 PM

First of all, the coin must be provided with a real product or service. Then the importance of the team and the degree of their responsibility in the development of the project. What work has been done. What are the plans for the project. All this is very important when buying a coin.

⛊⛊⛊⛊⛊⛊  [ TRUSTEE ] MOБИЛЬHЫЙ MУЛЬTИBAЛЮTHЫЙ КPИПTO-КOШEЛEК  ⛊  XPAHEHИE/OБMEH/CASHBACK  ⛊⛊⛊⛊⛊⛊
https://trustee.deals/link/1MDZkOTA
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:07:59 PM

Check if there is on going development and that the roadmap is being fulfilled. If not then pick another coin as there are likely to be issues with the back-end staff. If the community is large then it is a good investment, demand will always be there to support the coin

BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:11:04 PM

Before I make a new choice, I first derive certain alternatives to myself. I examine and compare these alternatives one by one and calmly in detail. When doing all these operations, I try to do research to the best detail and look at past price graphs. As a result of my research on alternative options that I have identified in the first phase, I am starting to make preferences afterwards. I never choose a single option and I constantly create different portfolios. It seems to be a bit long, but it does contribute to the accumulation of intensive knowledge over time. You are also indirectly following the information about the market and acquiring this information.
bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:15:40 PM

Find the coins that are listed in the coinmarket has a low capitalization. And there are huge trading volumes from 1-2 million $ per day. These coins can be good for buying and waiting for prices to rise. But it's only true for the uptrend market. When the market downtrend like today. Almost 100% of the new coins and altcoin will fall heavily

Siminarota

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:16:16 PM

Follow me to update their community and smart contract. It is possible that at this time many ICO projects are deceptive, but they are not really conquered, many ways we can detect them.
AlexAtom

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:57:36 PM

as we know that there are too many coins in circulation.
What do you think of choosing a good coin to be used as an investment?

Actually the circulation coins is not much, only the popular coins are many in circulation.
But there are so many altcoins indeed, making we hard to choose coin to buy.
If you want to play safe, you can buy the existing coins with a good usage, not a new coins because it is risky.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
mak lessoh

Activity: 181

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:07:59 PM

choosing altcoin is very important, I usually look at websites and roadmaps to assess an altcoin,
find a safe website, clear road map and a small total supply
KS03

Activity: 330
Merit: 101

Hi I'm KS03

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:10:26 PM

You need to do a lot of research for one thing.  I usually read the whitepaper and see if it even sounds legit.  If i get passed that point I investigate the team.  I also use ICO rankers like ICO bench.  The selection process is a blend of research, common sense and luck.  Sometimes I win and sometimes I loose. 

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER[/color]  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════[/table]
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:49:21 PM

There are too many coins to choose from. Now it depends on you and how much you are willing to risk. There are tons of worthless "new" coins out there. Due to sudden hype, the price skyrockets for a week and then the value goes down the drain. If you are willing to risk it and make some quick profit, then try investing on those for short term. But you should know that it is actually very risky and you will end up with nothing. For long term holding, try coins that are well known and trending on the market. Look at the market cap, supply and daily trade volume. It will help you get an idea of the future price.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
paramelton

Activity: 171

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:58:01 PM

You can check project twitter, follow good investors twitter and LinkedIn accounts and make some own research. They will tweet something about good ICO. Other options is to find an ICO that has a great project and a good ratings on ICO-sites.
curly228

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:01:07 PM

First: experience. Second: check many ico benchmarks. Third: look what is team working on the project. Fourth: project good or not.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:06:26 PM

many coins / tokens are built in the blockchain already. But, I don't have issue with choosing the good one to invest in. I just need to do a lot researches a about the project. First is the project about, then the token economy, the team behind, roadmap, and etc.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:08:30 PM

It too risky invest in the new coin, there are many scam coin when the project launches, it seems to remarkable and innovative, after the coin listed, those this project have to stop the business running and turn to be the scam, nothing update anymore.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
qumeijia

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:29:19 PM

There are many consideration should be made in choosing the new coin which coins will give much advantages for us. We know that now there are many ICO's are fall or do not reach the hard cap.  I ever read that a good coin is when the ICOs reachs the soft cap and hard cap and it is developed by many good people in that ICOs. And it is has realistic goal and good strategy to reach the goal. I do not know more about this, that is what I know from my friends.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:34:07 PM

choosing a coin that I think is quite difficult, because currently a lot of coins are circulating, so making it difficult for investors to choose a good coin which one. because currently there are also many fraudulent coins. so we need to be careful.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:49:35 PM

Are you talking about tokens or altcoins. If you are talking about tokens you should research about that ico project. But this might be very risk. Most of the ico are scam. Better go with altcoins.
captaincomet

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:34:57 AM

Early bird get a worm but a second mouse get a cheese. Never forget to check block structure and consider seller side from miners
km4700ruda

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:36:07 AM

To select an asset in the portfolio, you need to look at the coin from a fundamental point of view, and then from a technical point of view.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: