Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:10:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to choose a new coin  (Read 4505 times)
NeZoX

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:16:37 PM

I recently found a new, little-known exchange, but it trades a lot of quite rare coins. Here's a referral link for registration https://bitebtc.com/?affid=48395
I heard about bitebtc for a long time, they say the exchange is not bad, but so far not fully finalized. But the prospects are indisputable.
apitico

Activity: 571
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:18:56 PM

Choose new coins or tokens only on the basis of which team is engaged in this project and what the project itself is. Does it have a future? You can even choose HYIPs, the main thing is to enter and exit them.

NedStrex

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:19:24 PM

I recently found a new, little-known exchange, but it trades a lot of quite rare coins. Here's a referral link for registration https://bitebtc.com/?affid=48395
I heard about bitebtc for a long time, they say the exchange is not bad, but so far not fully finalized. But the prospects are indisputable.

The exchange itself looks good, but you need to understand better before recommending it.
ninja811

Activity: 266

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:30:27 PM

It seems to me that in order to make a profit you need to choose top or prospective coins.
This will insure you against the risk of total failure and loss of money.
With a selection of coins, topics on this forum will help you.
After analyzing the courses, as well as the views of market players, you will be able to determine for yourself the priority coins.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:33:08 PM

as we know that there are too many coins in circulation.
What do you think of choosing a good coin to be used as an investment?

Now it is difficult to identify new good products. You should always stay abreast of the latest developments. High quality products are now too few. I pretend to the waves did not show myself very badly in this market.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
qwerty1337

Activity: 209

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:35:44 PM

I think now it makes sense to invest only in Bitcoin and Ethereum, very good news, I think there will be an active growth soon

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:02:52 PM

I think now it makes sense to invest only in Bitcoin and Ethereum, very good news, I think there will be an active growth soon
I think the opposite. growth will not be very soon. a maximum pricewill be 7 thousand for bitcoin  in the first half of 2019

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Tesatnan

Activity: 92

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:16:03 PM

for exchanges BITEbtc very much, but you are right in what it traded some very rare coins.
FlooMeer

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:23:44 PM

It's true, the list of currencies that are sold on bitebtc is quite large. We need to take a closer look at this exchange.

What rare tokens are sold at bitebtc.com?

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:28:07 PM

the way to choose my new coin is by tracing deeper into the ins and outs of the coin before we decide to buy it like how many total supplies it is and how the development of the project might be like that we can get promising new coins.
umine

Activity: 405
Merit: 136

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:49:22 PM

It depends on the risk level that you are willing to take. Relatively low risk - buy Bitcoin (maybe already now). Seems BTC is near the bottom. Though level of 2200-2500$ nobody cancel.
For moderate risk it could be LTC or ETH for example. And for high risk it could be one of hundreds low cap alts

Felipeo

Activity: 476
Merit: 262

EOSABC

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:52:55 PM

Choosing a new coin is not too easy in this down market. If the coin is popular one then it's fine. Then go to coinmarketcap, check the marketcap of the coin , where it listed, then go for the white paper. And check for the devlopment or if it's popular you just can hold it. Like if you want to buy cardano then is it really need a research? If you are a whale then research if not then just buy it. But when you invest in a low cap coin you have to research a lot. Like you have to talk to the admin team maybe if you talk with a technical person of that ico. And you have to read the whitepaper. And talk to the community. And then chose the coin.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
critolika

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:06:06 PM

there are many ways to choose new coins and if you are still a beginner it would be good for you to learn first to understand and read the profile of the coin that you will choose and my advice do not rush in choosing new coins because the risk you get is greater.
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:12:13 PM

In the current state of the market, the risks of losing your money during the investment have greatly increased.
I recommend investing your money already in those coins that are traded on exchanges and have good trading volumes.

Ditlycel

Activity: 263

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:30:48 PM

Well, in new coins you need to invest with caution a lot of scams are in coins , I think you need to wait a certain time and then invest

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:01:58 PM

If it is can be very easy for people to identify good projects easily, it would have been good. There are times that a scam project might even disguise to be genuine and to even be the best.
If you can do intense research then you might feel safe when investing in a coin. It has to be intensive, because some of these projects can be deceptive and might not be able to differentiate.
lamby

Activity: 223

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 12:07:04 AM

Look for tokens that have use cases. Good partnerships and of course passive income. Examples of such tokens abound everywhere. Take for instance NPXS and   Oretoken which is presently in ICO
Devawnm367

Activity: 1036
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 01:57:51 AM

When it comes to investing longterm I would not look to invest in an ICO. The reason being is you do not know enough about the team. Are they going to take tour money and run? Or are they really updating and doing what they said. Is the team trustworthy?

Ask yourself these questions before investing and if you are not sure about any... DO NOT INVEST!!!

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
Bosmuda

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:06:34 AM

How to choose a new coin here, you can ask people who have experienced before, of course this will be easier because you can ask if there is something you do not know or understand, study until you understand and are ready to invest in coin crypto
ronwewee
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:38:25 AM

Well, I just look at the top 10 coins that has the most market capitalization so far. As there is a lot of investors on it, there will be a higher chance that its market price will go up high soon. But in these top 10 coins, I also do some technical analysis of a long term basis if I will going to hold it for a long time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: