Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:58:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to choose a new coin  (Read 4505 times)
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:36:00 PM

as we know that there are too many coins in circulation.
What do you think of choosing a good coin to be used as an investment?

Actually there are many ways to choose a good coin :

You can keep eyes on market to choose an initial coin.
You have to search that coins roadmap which manage by team.
You can see the total flow of that coin on market.
You have to look ICO price of that coin and present market price.
You can look how many tokens in market and how many exchanges enlisted that market. If it has low coins and too many exchanges enlisted, its price would be good in future.

etc...
Lake20
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:06:22 PM

My little advice for you is that you not choose new coins for long term investments. Choose well established projects that has a solid community behind it. New coin is only good for short-term investments which you can use to increase the worth of your portfolio.
coaprotet
Copper Member

Activity: 210

KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:54:33 PM

I am always checkin the projects website first. It is the face of every project and if there are some mistakes on the website, just skip the project and move on. I would also recommend to read the whitepaper, because it would bring you a lot of knowledge about the projects.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:27:37 AM

Now there are indeed many new coins popping up, and we really have to be good at analyzing the coins that have the potential or not to make this investment important, don't let us invest in our coins so that we don't get any results

As far as I am aware, the best idea is to choose the most popular currencies for a profitable investment, and I think it is you choose Bitcoin in this choice because it is very cheap right now. Easy to choose  Grin.

Everybody wants to have Bitcoin in portfolio, but in reality many fellows choose the other tokens. There are many good cryptocurrencies which are in the top-100. Try to invest in the best of them, for instance, TRON.
fakmee

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:34:38 AM

I am always checkin the projects website first. It is the face of every project and if there are some mistakes on the website, just skip the project and move on. I would also recommend to read the whitepaper, because it would bring you a lot of knowledge about the projects.
indeed by looking at their white paper we can see all their plans in developing the project, and understand what the project is doing. so we can judge whether the project has the potential to succeed or not
beehimneff

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:04:26 AM

I agree, too many coins in circulation! Before choosing a coin you need to conduct a thorough analysis. This is especially true in a falling market. To date, I would consider only bitcoin!
Alexeu00011

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:47:23 PM

In principle, new coins can be a profitable and successful solution. But only under the condition of a very careful selection of the project - in fact today the number of fraudsters among the new coins is really very large. Experts in the crypto market claim that it is now better to invest in reliable cryptocurrencies, from next year they can recover their active growth.
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:42:03 PM

It all depends on what you want the coin t do for you. If you want it as a day to day coin(that's for purchasing), then look for a stable coin which will prevent losses because it may reduce or go high. It is better to look for the performance of the coin in the last couple of months to prevent you from buying a mere pump and dump coin.
donass1
Copper Member

Activity: 226
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:18:24 PM

Firstly, I look at the team. I need to be sure I am buying into a company with sound credentials
Secondly, if I must buy your coin, the project must have a minimum valuable product. This will help with sustainability.
Thirdly, allocation of tokens is important. How much token is available for sales, team, bounty, any lock up? All these affect circulation supply

coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:28:14 PM

Firstly, I look at the team. I need to be sure I am buying into a company with sound credentials
Secondly, if I must buy your coin, the project must have a minimum valuable product. This will help with sustainability.
Thirdly, allocation of tokens is important. How much token is available for sales, team, bounty, any lock up? All these affect circulation supply
For me, I always look in it's platform if I convince me what they promote on it then that's a good thing to involve with .We need to be secured because it's often scams at the end. The important here is they are capable to release everything.

King Bounty

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:05:09 AM

for now I advise you to invest in the top 10 coinmarketcap, such as Ripple, BTC, Stellar and ETH, because for now the market price is in crisis and make the prices continue to fall and it makes people afraid to invest in cryptocurrency for now, but I am sure that if you invest in the top 10 coinmarketcap, the coin price will definitely increase in the future even though it requires a long time, but it is safer than you invest in another cryptocurrency.

Gershonxer

Activity: 237
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:04:29 AM

There are many approaches to this. Here is my strategy
1. What kind of project is built in the space, its usecase, why is it needed?
2. Delivering roadmap is very important. Its unserious projects that always postpone events.
2. Viral marketing for adoption. I dont like teams that are so focused on tech, they dont care about investors.
3. What makes them better than their competitors
4. Tokenmetrics.
5. Trading on a reputable exchange.
6. Strong team/advisors
Bincanet

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:12:42 AM

You need to follow some professional investors on twitter, they do post yheir recommendations, then you can do your own due diligence and read the chart too before investing.
Hi. can you give me some suggestion about them or their address? I don't know how to contact to professional investor and learn from them. Thank you so much.
GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 12:25:54 PM

Always refer to the most closest which is in the top 50 coins in the coinmarketcap. If you want even a strong coin to hold, better advance to the top ten in the coinmarketcap rank. Those coins that are listed will be good to hold in the future.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:33:21 PM

Even though I am such an investor who invest just almost blindly, I give you some suggestion I think I have. First of all you need some knowledge about cryptocurrency and how it work and how its values will increase or decrease to make you strong even if you may loss. Then you should research yourself, have peer-to-peer consultation, consult with experts and join Bitcoin Forum where you can have much knowledge about cryptocurrency.

sadmaster

Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:41:18 PM

If you are investing on ICO you should always consider how the development of the coin will pursue(roadmap) given the capital they raised in the ICO. Next, consider how you will benefit as an early investor in contrast to those who will buy to the exchanges. Lastly, always research about the background of the team and try to avoid scam coins.

HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:22:34 PM

Everyone has their own way of choosing which coins they will buy to invest and indeed many new coin coins continue to appear. I suggest you buy top 100 coins, but if you have confidence in some new coins that you think are potentially great then do it according to what you believe.
kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:25:27 PM

i think this is a personal choice, which means it's up to you how you estimate the status of a coin, because for some people signs can be different. read a whitepaper and lookf or the projects of it

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
RockHenki

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:38:35 PM

Choosing the new coin to invest must do a good reputation in the market that they are in the popular and expensive exchange site because it has solid foundation for grouping and advertising, setting up a next strategy. It's good to work with people and business-minded companies. Look at the project, do you think they will be useful to people? Looking at the developer, do they really work? And finally think, they have a good customer service? If your answers are for those questions, I think they should be a good coin.
izza123

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:19:23 PM

You have to choose by your self. The idea of the project has to very close to your feeling about the future of the world and economics.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: