Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:58:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to choose a new coin  (Read 4505 times)
Crypto4proud

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:22:15 PM

there are many scams in crypto firstly we must check their project details like roadmap,whitepaper and the coin working also ..
their blocks ,block rewards and the premining ...! stake rewards then ,, if we don't have fear about the coin ... then only we can invest in that ...!!! Smiley Smiley
paradigmaV

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:30:54 PM

as we know that there are too many coins in circulation.
What do you think of choosing a good coin to be used as an investment?

Recently, I stopped looking for new coins for investment. A lot of money was lost and I am very disappointed. It seems to me that now is the time to engage in trade. It will not bring the big earnings on small volumes, but will allow to earn at least a little.
mistemb
Copper Member

Activity: 226

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:33:27 PM

for me, competitive team will be the best cause even if your project now is unique someone will still come up to a idea thats more advance than yours. thats why i pick competitive team cause i know they can compete and still improve their project vs those who are new comming

bdc2343

Activity: 296
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:41:31 PM

i think this is a personal choice, which means it's up to you how you estimate the status of a coin, because for some people signs can be different. read a whitepaper and lookf or the projects of it

I can see that each person has a choice, and almost everyone reads a different source and things like that happen, every single one of them, a coin is considered the best Cool. But in my opinion that ETH is probably the best compared to the present, compared with other alt is going down.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
iceblasto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:48:19 PM

i think this is a personal choice, which means it's up to you how you estimate the status of a coin, because for some people signs can be different. read a whitepaper and lookf or the projects of it
absolutely right, we can choose so many coins freely and in this case it is very difficult to distinguish potential coins or not because they have similarities. therefore we must strengthen our capabilities in choosing coins by increasing our experience in investing. so it's better to invest in a few coins so that we can slightly distinguish good and bad coins.
Tonstar

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:49:28 PM

ypu should read a lot and i wpuld recommend you to ask some of your friends or peopel from the foruma bout tht cryptocurrency
Tonstar

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:50:46 PM

absolutely right, we can choose so many coins freely and in this case it is very difficult to distinguish potential coins or not because they have similarities. therefore we must strengthen our capabilities in choosing coins by increasing our experience in investing. so it's better to invest in a few coins so that we can slightly distinguish good and bad coins.
of you are notnsure sometimes it is better not to choose at all then to choose the bad option and suffer from it later
kabzon_btw

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:51:48 PM

there areva lot of sites where youncan find tye infprmation about coin you have chosen but be careful and check it
kabzon_btw

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:52:30 PM

of you are notnsure sometimes it is better not to choose at all then to choose the bad option and suffer from it later
it is liek art soemtimes and it is hard but you find your coin you will feel so happy thaty your researches are over
dio1715

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:59:28 PM

The selection parameters of good projects remained the same. This is a good team and a good product that they want to release. This product should be important to society, only in this case, the coins will have a good price.
baskanx

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:00:45 PM

Firstly I look to project and who is doing this project, who is team members and can they really do this job I'm researching it. Then if everything is okey, we must decide from which prices we should buy and then I put orders by stages.
HaroldConway

Activity: 185

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:02:40 PM

To choose a good coin, analyse the coin's performance based on its value, volume, ranking and whitepaper. XRP and PRG are great examples. Have a look at their record and how widely acceptable they are, it shows their value in between other hundreds of coins.
CryptoLavlu

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:23:11 PM

For choosing a good coin to investment i think the most important that you have to focus on their team. Is there have a hardworking team behind the project? And always connected to them on social media. You have to check their official website and read the whitepaper and their roadmap. Also if they had partnership with famous crypto company then you can choose the coin. At last i want to suggest you that keep your own research.
Wind_Crypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 36

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:28:02 PM

too many altcoins on the market. new projects are coming out like donuts in a bakery. best to do your homework before putting ur money in.

Hype:
twitter users
reddit posts
telegram members
discord members
responsiveness/truthfulness of moderators in these channels

Fundamentals:   
Availability of MVP
Team strength (number of experts in the field; linkedin profiles)   
Whitepaper originality/technicality/clarity   
Independent reviews   
Partnerships with corporates/academia   
Use-case strength   
Clarity of roadmap

Others:   
Existing Competition (other coins in the same space? how established are they)   
Regulation Risk (does it have security characteristics?)   
Hardcap (is it asking for too much money for its use case?)
Share of tokens distributed (are the founders/team keeping too much for themselves, escrow?)
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:29:57 PM

For now there is no good coin to invest, maybe the coin is currently in the best condition even though the market is bleeding according to me is stellar (XLM). And for me to choose coins, I pay more attention to the news or information that is currently circulating, and how experts speculate.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:35:51 PM

In the current market, I think it’s very difficult to say something about how to choose a project now, of course, it’s very difficult, especially considering what is happening in the market now, because the market is now completely destroyed.
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:01:53 PM

Learn the commands and verify the information provided on the site. Do not be afraid to call the phone numbers listed on the site to check the registration information in the relevant registries.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 05:05:41 PM

When I am doing my own research, in most cases I am following steps like Ian Ballina doing. Starting from major team members and then following the community, token metrics, GitHub code. You can check Ian's old videos with reviews.

Crim3

Activity: 294
Merit: 21

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:53:13 PM

In fact, it is not worth investing in new Coin right now, unless, of course, you have a surplus of funds.  But if you really want to, look at ico

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
pinovero

Activity: 176

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:58:21 PM

For choosing a new coin firstly you have to look their community. I think community and project is the most important thing about coins. Surely you can not find any community maybe for bitcoin or ethereum but you can find a community in telegram for too many altcoins. You have to analyze that project. What is their future plans and why that coin will be very valuable in the future etc.
Also you need to look the exchanges. If that coin already listed binance at least you can be sure that is good coin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: