Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:49:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunters Dump Always?  (Read 33036 times)
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 12:14:06 AM

naturally, if the bounty hunter immediately sold the tokens they had gotten, I would certainly do the same thing. but that doesn't have a big effect on the existence of the token itself. Bounty hunters are only a small part, there are still investors who also play a big role in the presence of tokens in the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:42:41 AM

Not all bounty hunters dumps after they received their tokens. I for one holds depending on my needs for finance. I don't dump immediately after an ICO has finished because the value of the token mostly go down. Another thing to consider is that Bounty allocation is just merely a part of the total supply of the tokens so it's not really a big lose for the ICO and for investors.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:04:14 AM

I think that would be like pinned message for everyone who asking about bounty hunters and their influence to the project.
great answer for all questions.
Thanks for appreciating my answer, there's no pin message and only mods can pin threads.

I agree with your assessment, bounty pool often accounts for 1 - 2% of the total budget and projects cannot blame their failure on the 1% they paid for promotion, besides a lot of projects already get exchange listing & price dumps before bounty tokens are released
That's right if it isn't the investors that has a lot of holdings for the tokens, you can count also the developers since they have also a good portion for that token.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:04:55 AM

Do all bounty hunters dump Cryptos after they get paid?

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.

As always my stand about this issue was about 90% of Bounty Hunters will sell its coins or tokens after they receive the payments because most of us is work for this purpose as intended for a living but as far my experience is concern bounty coins or tokens is just a small portion of the circulating supply so there is NO any reason to blame the bounty hunters of dumping despite the Investors was partly blame for it. because is out of proportion and out of sense!
maydna

Activity: 2898
Merit: 556

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:41:16 AM

I see no reason why bounty hunters should be dumping coins they labored to acquire. Even if they want to sell, they should sell not lesser than the ICO price and remember almost every project has early stage investors. Let bounty hunters learn how to hodl coins at least.

I think they only use the opportunity to sell the tokens while the price is at the high rate so they can take their profit and they can wait for the price is down, and they can buy back at the lower price. or maybe they need the money that they can get by selling their tokens, so they were doing fast selling and withdraw the money to their bank. I think there are many reasons for the bounty hunters why they sell their tokens and I am sure that they have their reason and I don't believe that they dump the price of the token.
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:48:05 AM

I think the course will much of the bounty hunter immediately ran into stock trades. An awful lot of bounty hunter when getting a token directly sell their token. Many of the things that affect them, as they need the money as soon as possible to the cost of living. And they are also afraid when the price of tokens will be increasingly falling.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
iAMawi123

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 04:16:10 AM

Nope actually, it depends on each person. Not all bounty hunters dump their tokens as soon as the tokens hit the exchange. Some prefer to hodl because of the potential that they see in the token.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:23:25 AM

I dont think bounty hunters dump any tokens because every ico sale just spend 1-5% raised money for bounty. So with just 1-5%, how could bounty hunters dump any tokens. One more things that can comfirm this, bounty hunters never use all rewards at the same times, so price still base on community and dev team.

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:30:06 AM

Not at all times I guess. The one who make coins/tokens dumped are those who got it free from airdrop or those who buy during pre-sale with more or less 100% bonus. Bounty hunters as much as possible they will sell it when it goes to the moon so that it can compensate their hard work.

AzureDragon

Activity: 244
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:32:17 AM

I don't agree with the mention that bounty hunters dump their coins.
Bounty only is the part of whole project. Usually - no more than 10%. How this amount can dump the price of token?
Much depends on the main goal of project and its staff.
Ajadey4

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:07:15 AM

Not all the times. There are some who hold on to the coins to see its potential grow. And in instances they dump, they shouldn't be blamed for the price coming down. They hold a small percentage of the total coins issued or sold.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:51:21 PM

One thing I have realized is that, either the tokens is good or not
A fantastic project or bad project

Investors always dump, a bounty hunter would expect to make something tangible
Than an investor who will always profit from every dump
rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 966
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:02:22 PM

Nope actually, it depends on each person. Not all bounty hunters dump their tokens as soon as the tokens hit the exchange. Some prefer to hodl because of the potential that they see in the token.

I agree with that. I don't usually sell tokens straight away its better to wait off and see how the price changes but of course there are also people who do sell tokens straight away so you can't put all bounty hunters in one basket.

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
sinachy

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:47:42 PM

It's really sad how bounty hunters dumps their tokens and this is already affecting the bounty hunters these days, if you notice most ICO don't bring out big money for bounty anymore and I guess it have to do with bounty hunters dumping the tokens.
jefcasidy

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:13:34 PM

I guess why most bounty hunters dump their tokens is because most them are using bounty as their main source of income to feed their family and take care of their bills, so once they get tokens, they will dump the tokens to raise some money

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Ceasar19

Activity: 142
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:18:16 PM

Not all of them but there is a great number of them especially from the countries where the price of USD is very high .

fitraridwan

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:19:08 PM

as a bounty hunter, we must also be able to manage crypto assets that we get well. if we can manage it well then it will be more profitable. usually the price of a coin from a project is different, and we must be able to choose the right time to sell it.
laiya94
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:21:10 PM

No, I don't think we can say that, because still there are some bounty hunters hold for longer times.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
abojamal

Activity: 322
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:21:36 PM

Some people say that bounty hunters are responsible for lower prices for some tokens
this is very strange view  ...!
The volume of bounty  campaigns at its maximum is 3%
How does the rest affect 97%? !!

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
dongosquad

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:23:31 PM

naturally, if the bounty hunter immediately sold the tokens they had gotten, I would certainly do the same thing. but that doesn't have a big effect on the existence of the token itself. Bounty hunters are only a small part, there are still investors who also play a big role in the presence of tokens in the market.
You are right, the allocation for bounty hunters is usually the smallest compared to the allocation of token sales. Well, not all bounty hunters sell their tokens immediately, usually, there are those who see the development of the token, hoping to reach the ICO price. The strategy of the development team is needed to increase the selling value.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: