Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:26:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunters Dump Always?  (Read 33050 times)
SnapFX

Activity: 588
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 11:55:55 AM

Yes, bountyhunters reduce the price of tokens very strongly because need money for the work. Such is reality.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉
▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌ (https://www.artcoin.ai/)
babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:57:36 AM

You can not place dumping squarely at the feet of bounty hunters alone! The investors dump, private investors dump, Team dump and market also dump the token when there is negative sentiment in the market!
JeramiParan

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:00:11 PM

It depend the price of the tokens or coins in the market, but most of dumpers coming from bounty, as a bounty hunter if i gain reasonable profit from that token or coin i will sell it, but if the price is low i rather hold even it takes time.
RAinery

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:01:32 PM

Not all bounty hunters get rid of their cryptos after they get them. And I think it all depends on the project he is working on. And depends on the human being itself. Because there will be no direct sales if the price of the bounty token has increased intensively.
mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:02:16 PM

I agree with you, when bounty distributes, price goes down 3-4 times. The developers have found a new solution, firstly depositor's reward delivers, then bounty and airdrop rewards are given.

I know the bounty hunter is one of those who cause the discount of the tokens on the exchange, but they are not able to make the price drop 3-4 times as you say.
edulord

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:03:12 PM

Not all bounty hunters dump the token as soon as they get paid, there are some hunters who hold the token for long term depending on how much trust they have in it while some sell immediately because of different reasons. Some sell because they are in need of money and they do not have other means to get it while some because they do not have trust in the potential of the coin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:03:16 PM

it depend on the quality of the ico. some icos are listing in exchanges at 10X of ico price. so its easy huge money for a bounty hunter and they may sell it high. but not all. it depend on the ico and listed price in exchange after ico

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:03:57 PM

why is the price dump when the bounty hunters get tokens on their wallets? because they themselves make the price of the token dump. most bounty hunters sell their coins when they first get it, because many people sell it, therefore the price of the coin becomes a dump.
A legit project won't be affected of bounty dumpers as the allocated amount is just a small portions of the actual ico sales, that's the big difference between legit project and a pumped and dumped one, as scam project blames bounty hunters while they are the real reasons why the project getting dumped.
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:08:07 PM

Do all bounty hunters dump Cryptos after they get paid?

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.

In most cases it is true ,most hunters do not care about the project, they just want to be paid and it does not depend on the project.
It depends on what percentage of tokens are given to hunters and how many participants are there.

I think that if the management truly believe about their project and their investors they should pay bounty hunters IN ETH not their tokens.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Nidhi Bhatia
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 12:14:27 PM

I am always participate in selective as well as good project bounties which i measure first in my criteria. And never dump my coins. Always keep my eyes on project which i have participated and wait till the price of the coins goes high in the sky. I believe in my bounties which i have participated  and want to earn good amount from that.

Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:16:51 PM

how can bounty hunters dump the price of token? if we just look at bounty allocation is too small to dump the price. almost all ICO's are just allocated 3%-5% of the total supply and we cant stop bounty hunters to sell there coins immediately, because bounty hunters are working to get paid also. they are not investors or holders. those investors that are instantly get panic the one can drop a coin.
What's behind this is the fact that the token sale has just finished and the coin just got listed to an exchange. This means that the people that are willing to buy the coin and are interested in the project have already bought coins. This dump puts the coin to a really low price and the price will increase after a couple of months only if the team are able to market the coin or the project well after the token sale. You see, for the price of the coin to increase, it should have a demand. What's wrong with the new coin teams is that they never market the coin after the ICO. They just setup the project and see what will happen. It's really sad because it's like they setup the project after the token sale only so that the investors won't sell their coins right away.

We are buying the coins so that the project will have fuel to go up in the future and the coins that were sent to us will have a value higher than when we bought them. Devs just make their project believable as they can make it, dump the coin, and then leave the project. All while preparing a new coin to dump and earn quick money from. I'm starting to believe that the scam ICOs in this forum are made by the same people, scamming people worldwide one coin after another. It's the ponzi of 2018.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:19:38 PM

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.
How can the price be affected by the bounty hunter?The budget for the bonus campaign usually only accounts for 1-2% of the total number of tokens.
That number is really small enough to make prices go down after the end of the ICO.
Prices can only be affected by the investor on that ICO.
BenRayfield

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:20:09 PM

No not really. I can assure you that not all bounty hunters will dump their bounties once it will hit the exchange because I for one will hold my bounties until it is the right time to sell them. Maybe you are right that we need to understand the project itself because if that project is good then probably that coin have a high probability to go to the moon and you will regret later why you dump it early, it is a common experience here in crypto world.
I agree with You. But you can also regret that you have not sold the coins at once. Especially when you see that the coins fell in price.
Usually 1-2 percent of coins are distributed on the bounty. Such a small volume should not affect the price of the entire project.

Legwist

Activity: 180

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:22:47 PM

I think not all bounty hunter like that, the experienced bounty hunter would already know very well when to sell and when to hold token. And usually the token ownership by bounty hunter also got just a little bit. So I think it is very wrong to blame the bounty hunter because the token price dump.
vinceB

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:24:08 PM

Not all cause me sometimes i hold if the token is have a potentials my friend but right now i dont have any tokens
so_stupid

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:27:56 PM

absolutely and absolutely agree with the author!
The budget allocated to the bounty is too small for a significant impact on the price of the price! I'm not tired of repeating that the dump will be the fault of only the incompetence of developers!!

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
elosi

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:14:10 PM

At the initial beginning bounty hunter hold their tokens, because the token will grow in value over time, but since the projects which are solid started surfacing, majority of the bounty hunters are now dumping their tokens once it hits exchanges, because if you fail to dump, after some days or weeks when you check back the price, you will hate your self because the price will be so down.
refreshka

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:26:23 PM

If earlier the number of bounty hunters was several times smaller and investors could buy tokens for less money, and then earn on them, now it's the other way around. In many projects, the price of the token immediately goes down, because there are too many bounty hunters. And they all want to get quick money, so they sell their coins as soon as they get them. Of course, everything depends on the prospects of the project, but of all the projects in which I took part, no other coin is now worth a shine than at the beginning of ISO.
Domanity

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:31:00 PM

I believe not all tokens that get bounty hunters always dump if they have entered or released on the market. there is also a token with a fixed price even within 1 to 2 months, the value of the token rises very high. all of that depends on the quality of tokens and trading activities in the market.
takngantuk

Activity: 1024

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 03:44:24 PM

it seems impossible. how can all bounty hunters move prices if the allocation for them alone is below 5% of the total supply. i think, the development team has contributed to this. because they are people who hold the most tokens. and followed by investors who panicked when they saw prices drop.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: