Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:24:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Corruption and prejudgment of the moderator Xandry  (Read 1214 times)
PnP

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

Merit - Scam

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:02:59 PM

You write complete nonsense about connected xandry accounts. Trying to "put it all in one basket".

If you count the number of posts written by "connected accounts" then the day xandry should be at least 72 hours.

I also have a lot of merit from xandry, but this issue has already been discussed 100500 times in our forum section and Meta section!

Storyteller. xandry you and esmanthra already tons of Merit handed over:

You are even in this topic do not hesitate to transfer Merit.

Tell me how you are not related to each other.  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
honeycat

Activity: 45
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:16:02 PM

Tell me how you are not related to each other.  Grin

That's a shame!  Undecided

I feel sorry to many guys who tries to write useful materials without merits.
Alex_Sr

Activity: 840
Merit: 962

HOLD BITCOIN! Fiat - SCAM!

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 08:30:19 PM

Study these topics carefully. It was a long time ago, but it was. With Russian I think you have no problems?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2960503.msg30588407#msg30588407
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2978854.0

Conclusions can be made very simply  Wink Does it look like "connected accounts"?

I also have a lot of merit from xandry, but this issue has already been discussed 100500 times in our forum section and Meta section!

I see your merited messages are worthless as esmanthra's since most of them in "(Deleted/Off-limits/Ignored)" topic. You are doing abusing the merit system in that way.

Well, let's discuss it 100501 times - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4260670.msg38505914#msg38505914

That's a shame!  Undecided

I feel sorry to many guys who tries to write useful materials without merits.

Once "connected accounts" woken up after half a year of absence on the forum  Grin Grin Grin

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░
||
|
honeycat

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:48:13 PM

Once "connected accounts" woken up after half a year of absence on the forum  Grin Grin Grin

I have some deleted posts in between, but I no longer have interest to write something because of people like you who abusing merit system.
PnP

Merit - Scam

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:49:02 PM

Study these topics carefully. It was a long time ago, but it was. With Russian I think you have no problems?

No problem.

You better tell me, is this message worthy of Merit? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3235672.msg33694629#msg33694629

I hope you do not have to say that this is the only marked xandry of 100500 messages that has not been deleted in 120 days? Everything else in the summary or in the screenshot above...
Alex_Sr

Activity: 840
Merit: 962

HOLD BITCOIN! Fiat - SCAM!

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 08:53:03 PM

No problem.

You better tell me, is this message worthy of Merit? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3235672.msg33694629#msg33694629

I hope you do not have to say that this is the only marked xandry of 100500 messages that has not been deleted in 120 days?

That is, you are on the train and do not understand jokes. What to talk about with you?

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░
||
|
PnP

Merit - Scam

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:58:53 PM

No problem.

I hope you do not have to say that this is the only marked xandry of 100500 messages that has not been deleted in 120 days?

That is, you are on the train and do not understand jokes. What to talk about with you?

I understand everything clearly. But I will remind you that here people are accused of what they did not do. What's the point in your jokes?

That's your "merit sponsor" who tagged 4 year old topic have no humor...
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:01:21 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2018, 09:12:29 PM by xtraelv

You write complete nonsense about connected xandry accounts. Trying to "put it all in one basket".

If you count the number of posts written by "connected accounts" then the day xandry should be at least 72 hours.

My Russian is not good but I do read a lot in the Russian topic section. But I live in an English speaking country. I can assure you that there is a noticable difference in the English grammar used by esmanthra and by xandry. They are definitely not the same person.

Xandry is a merit source and will have given merit to mainly Russian speaking topics which would link him to almost every Russian account.
With a merit source there are always going to be people that they merit more because they like their work.
The deleted/off topic posts were explained here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4330297.0

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8906

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 09:03:48 PM

LOL, this puppet show is almost as good as some of Quicksy's threads.

Even if we believe that there are multiple asshole account traders/spammers all acutely butthurt towards xandry - doesn't make any difference. All seem to deserve to be labeled as such.
PnP

Merit - Scam

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:07:45 PM

Even if we believe that there are multiple asshole account traders/spammers all acutely butthurt towards xandry - doesn't make any difference. All seem to deserve to be labeled as such.

Even if a person confirms their account?  Roll Eyes

With the same success and you can be attributed to the above. Just because I wanted so much.  Wink
honeycat

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:12:54 PM

With a merit source there are always going to be people that they merit more because they like their work.
The deleted/off topic posts were explained here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4330297.0

Merit system implies promotion quality posts. Most of messages of deleted/off topic are useless. Just these guys are using merit for promotion accounts in such way. That's fraud.
xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:13:04 PM

With the same success and you can be attributed to the above. Just because I wanted so much.  Wink

It is interesting that a tagged account seller is defending the OP for a bought account accusation.

https://archive.fo/mLJv2

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
PnP

Merit - Scam

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:15:15 PM

With the same success and you can be attributed to the above. Just because I wanted so much.  Wink

It is interesting that a tagged account seller is defending the OP for a bought account accusation.

https://archive.fo/mLJv2

Does it prove or disprove something?

I never concealed this secret of a political man. This is not prohibited by your own rules, which you try to ignore.

xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:17:51 PM

Merit system implies promotion quality post. Most of messages of deleted/off topic are useless. Just these guys are using merit for promotion accounts in such way. That's fraud.

I disagree. Fraud is where there is "mens rea". (Definition: The intention or knowledge of wrongdoing, as opposed to the action or conduct).

They were using the merit system in a different way to it was intended but not without the same goals of reducing spam in mind.

Does it prove or disprove something?

I never concealed this secret of a political man. This is not prohibited by your own rules, which you try to ignore.

Rules also state that account sales are discouraged - which implies that there is a potential consequence.

honeycat

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:21:28 PM

I disagree. Fraud is where there is "mens rea". (Definition: The intention or knowledge of wrongdoing, as opposed to the action or conduct).

They were using the merit system in a different way to it was intended but not without the same goals of reducing spam in mind.

Really? Spam is over? Don't be fool, if there is way using something for profit they will do it.
PnP

Merit - Scam

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:23:07 PM

Rules also state that account sales are discouraged - which implies that there is a potential consequence.

No one is asking for encouragement. Just leave sellers alone.
xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:26:11 PM

Really? Spam is over? Don't be fool, if there is way using something for profit they will do it.

Have you seen some of the other local boards ? The Russian section is extremely tidy in comparison.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8906

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 09:26:27 PM
Merited by Foxpup (1)

It's common knowledge that xandry, all moderators, all merit sources, and half of DT are my alts. Now that we're done with this round of bullshit and fallacies feel free to go ahead and post that "confirmation" or whatever it is you're waffling about.
xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:28:10 PM

No one is asking for encouragement. Just leave sellers alone.

Discourage definition : prevent or try to prevent (something) by showing disapproval or creating difficulties.

PnP

Merit - Scam

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:28:20 PM

It's common knowledge that xandry, all moderators, all merit sources, and half of DT are my alts. Now that we're done with this round of bullshit and fallacies feel free to go ahead and post that "confirmation" or whatever it is you're waffling about.

You are too high opinion of yourself.  Grin

Reread the first message and you will feel that the conversation is not about you.  Wink
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: