Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:04:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Alt teams have abondened their projects!  (Read 965 times)
Nuwekli

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:46:18 AM

The indispensable parts of tasks that speculators don't generally focus on however which they ought to is the guide. Guides of activities are fundamental and I like undertakings with an officially working model and who's mainnet discharge won't be so distant on the grounds that it is difficult to track the advance of tasks with excessively open Roadmaps this causes smugness and a considerable measure of ventures dump their task after a terrible keep running in the market. What's more, the tokens wind up old.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alister.kain

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:49:01 AM

Giving up our own project will not show you like professional in your deal and your respect will be decreasing only so I consider that it is better to recognise that your project is not strong enough than run away from the problem, I am really sure in this position.
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:26:26 AM

That is nothing new and always happen to shit coins or shit ICO. When the price of their altcoin went down for over 70%, the ICO team seems to be loosing their interest with the project then will create or raise a new ICO with different identity. I will not be surprise that most ICO nowadays only meets the soft cap but not their hard cap. There are still legit ICO and real projects so we better double the team members background to avoid getting scam with those type of ICO or alt teams.
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 10:33:30 AM

It seems that out of every ten projects that is initiated, it is  only one that survives, a lot are outright scams. Really there need to be some way of regulation about this for credibility sake

Chesterjems

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:20:25 PM

Projects have to be reliable and clear as for investors as for other participants of the crypto currency market. I don't like small projects, I take place in the great ones only because only they make me sure in the future profit and stable income that I want to get in the result.
princebridge7

Activity: 177

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:24:34 PM

I still remember coin CENTRA (CTR).
Centra is discarded by the developer in order to take the Bitcoin holders.

very foul tactics and I don't like things like that.
markieeeloy

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 03:06:49 AM

Best is to motivate yourself that it is best to do your own research first before making an investment. Many ico as of now or even coins that are considered to be a scam or a dead coin. If you are in these token, then you are having a big loss. So make a research further before making a call.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:49:07 PM

This is true, they did not have any intention of working on the projects in the first place though, they just wanted to make money and once they got the money that they are looking for then they sell their coins that they are holding and leave the investors to their fate while they abandon the coins. Even more projects will go down this path too.
Mimaville

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 08:22:41 PM

Most of them are the ones that are out to scam people. Their intention/idea from the beginning is to get peoples' money and vanish. No clear project.
Teebass001

Activity: 110

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:41:54 PM

You can say that again mate. The legit projects out there are quite few. It's quite unfortunate that these scammers take investors money under the guise of ICOs, some of these scammers will still go ahead to list on exchanges and then dump the rest on investors. It's quite unfortunate. A lot of these devs keep churning out new projects at interval to scam investors again and again. Stop dashing these fools money. I have stopped investing in ICOs for now. Cheers mate

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
D C

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:01:49 PM

After ICO boom last year it was expected to have a lot of Scam tries. But I think people are smarter now.
emanjun

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:54:35 AM

It is a Fact!
The bitches have the/ your money and have no intent to develop their projects: A registered office with a few tweets that are are BS.
Cardano is about the only project that is genuine!
Good luck if you believe your project is genuine!

As what I have observed  it is really true that the team behind a project in alt is abandoning maybe because of some circumstances.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 07:21:40 AM

Indeed this is what makes many people become disappointed at what happened to crypto. but certainly not a problem concerning only the project in question. When not doing enough good analysis in the project then it will continue to meet with nasty things like this and of course, it's not good for the experienced.

alberdina

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 07:59:15 AM

Many ICO scams and makes everyone afraid to invest in ICO coins. You must be careful in determining the ICO project and must conduct research. If you get a canceled ICO project, you don't give up because there are still many good opportunities to get the real ICO project.

Screamshot

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:07:37 AM

It's not so easy to run an altcoin project especially when the bearish market come along which can leave your project at a dilapidated conditions and most times unrecoverable this can make teams to abandon there project

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:19:46 AM

It seems you talking out of anger? If you've invested in a project that turn scam this is normal my friend ,no pain no gain and saying cardano is the only genuine I'm not saying its not but don't put your eggs in one basket,its unwise so do your research very well

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:24:31 AM

It is a Fact!
The bitches have the/ your money and have no intent to develop their projects: A registered office with a few tweets that are are BS.

What makes you think that another project is just a fake project, do you have some kind of prove about it, or you just tried to attract people to purchase Cardano so you have the chance of taking profit?
Jackrodwell
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:05:47 PM

It is a Fact!

I think you are quite correct, this is the really of the whole cryptocurrency space, many crypto projects are abandoned projects just occupying the crypto space,nothing is done to improve on it. It's a sad situation.
Yes, very few of this crypto project are really genuine projects, most team out there are for real scam, after collecting money from investors, they disappear and never held anything about the project.
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:41:08 AM

It is a Fact!

Yes, many ICO projects have scam behavior, and only a small number of projects are actually doing things.
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:50:24 AM

It is a Fact!

Yes, many ICO projects have scam behavior, and only a small number of projects are actually doing things.

Since the market of bitcoin was started to dropped many ICO's projects were get affeted. They were stock that never been put on any exchanges it seems they going to scam us, especially for those who invest big on it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: