Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:29:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Alt teams have abondened their projects!  (Read 965 times)
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 06:04:41 AM

Many fail because of lack of experience or poor preparation but some do not even plan to develop the project and just want to take our money. Anyway I know many projects that trying hard to develop.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 06:55:09 AM

I remembered when I joined crypto train back in 2017 most of the coins I invested in are dead or abandoned already ,I learned and I got better in choosing any project wisely
vasilev456

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 07:11:46 AM

There are a lot of such projects and I don’t understand what surprises you, just the organizers of such projects collect money and disappear!
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 07:20:22 AM

This is unfortunately a true fact. I have conducted numerous bounties over the course of 2017 and 2018. In 2018 most of them have scammed and have not paid me out. Also the rest that did pay out, their tokens are worthless because they never were put on an exchange after launch so they still also technically scammed. I think like only 10% of the projects paid me out and most of those tokens were barely worth anything. Only one project paid me like 400 USD worth of tokens in the whole of 2018. I can say that in 2018 I could barley pay my internet cost from the jobs I was doing in that year. I do hope now in 2019 that I will get paid for my work and actually make some sort of living, although am also looking for a full time job right now until the market turns for the better and there are less ICO scams around.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Alucard2425
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 07:32:30 AM

Some scam project after they get a millions on their Pre Sale they will disappear  Cheesy I have encounter that too in my bounties
el_lobo
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 07:39:34 AM

It is really awful to see that a lot of money being lost through ico scams.
I would also be cheated on and was not paid for a bounty.
Therefore, i trust only an ico team, which can already show something.
Hoofprint

Activity: 428
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:38:49 AM

Usually such projects are easy to find, they do not have a large capitalization and are outside the top-100 projects. If you run the risk of investing in little-known coins, then you must either be very well versed in the project and have insider information, or you are taking an unjustified risk.

babicena14

Activity: 780
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:14:27 AM

Before investing in a project, you should take it seriously. Analysis of the idea of the project, the possibility of its implementation, the professionalism of the team, partners, maintenance of social networks and the interest of the community, will give you the necessary information on the basis of which you will make the right decision.

Volk-05

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:29:59 AM

Most likely, they are not abandoning their projects, but initially planned to reach some stage in order to raise as many funds as possible and shut down the shop!
James678

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:43:28 AM

Some of them not left alts, but they have like 1 marketing manager answering messages in telegram and posting updates, but truth is that team has gone with money or just sitting patiently waiting for bull run!
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:46:53 AM

It is a Fact!
The bitches have the/ your money and have no intent to develop their projects: A registered office with a few tweets that are are BS.
Cardano is about the only project that is genuine!
Good luck if you believe your project is genuine!

We can count the ratio at 3 out of ten, there is still a good project, but it's hard to decipher some projects looks good on paper only to find that they cannot live up to the expectation of the investors and followers their lifespan is only 3 to 5 months.
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 11:18:22 AM

I think it is not necessary to react emotionally to failures or deception on the part of projects. Everyone who begins to get involved in cryptocurrency and looking for ways to earn understands that this is a huge risk and in order not to fail, you need to risk only the amount that you do not mind losing. But in order to minimize the number of such projects, it is necessary to analyze them carefully.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 11:24:39 AM

There are alot of scams and that is the worst thing that has happened with cryptocurrencies. The scams are very easy and just need a little work and then they runaway with your money.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:29:47 AM

Before investing in a project, you should take it seriously. Analysis of the idea of the project, the possibility of its implementation, the professionalism of the team, partners, maintenance of social networks and the interest of the community, will give you the necessary information on the basis of which you will make the right decision.
Helpful for people who's still positive that some ico's that will bring out can have a good future ahead, unlike those who are already exist but no
updates or progress that happen, some developers who abandoned their projects are just around and tying up with other people who also start
another project without real plans, those professionals can deceive investors who are not good in investigating project first.
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:34:33 AM

Yes, indeed, many projects during the ICO declare that the fees were good, but then the project remains unchanged for a long time. After receiving our money, the developers forget about their promises and use them for their own purposes. We should try to recognize such scams in advance and warn each other.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:38:34 AM

It's because they are lacks of supporters or investors so they decide to leave without mark. But in some cases, they abandon the project because they are really wanted to scam you guys.
soramon

Activity: 983

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:45:15 AM

The current condition is very bad. Number of scam projects is so high only few projects is genuine. The reason the project got leave by team is they actually scammer. So its important to make a little reserach before you join a project.

siupang2

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:51:06 AM

Well not all ICOs, there are lot project that still working too, many project still do their job, but if the project is about tokenization property maybe it's take a lot of time because it's needed regulatory approval, maybe lot of project seems dead but they are doing development and not doing marketing because no benefit to promoting uncompleted product, and also if you do advertising it's not cheap at all better to allocate that money to development...
dutechman

Activity: 199

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 12:30:47 PM

Majority of those that have abandoned their projects are part of the problems crypto market is having today. Why won't they abandon it, since they don't have a good plan at the beginning of the project, they are scammers, fraudsters with the ultimate aim of gathering some money then you see them vanish.  Why won't they abandon a project without a cogent problem aiming at solving? They are part of the fears and loss of trusts that many investors are nursing today about crypto.  When the regulation of ICOs take full effect, it will mitigate the activities of these fraudulent teams.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Prettymie

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 12:39:38 PM

It is a Fact!
The bitches have the/ your money and have no intent to develop their projects: A registered office with a few tweets that are are BS.
Cardano is about the only project that is genuine!
Good luck if you believe your project is genuine!

This is the reason that we should research first before doing a long term investment or investing in ICO which the risk is much higher compare to investing on top 10 coins that we have in the coinmarketcap. It's unpredictable and volatile market that needs our knowledge and strategy to get profitable in our investments. Don't just believe on those hype and fake speculation from that team and its advantage to invest on those projects that has already real product.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: