Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:51:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Alt teams have abondened their projects!  (Read 965 times)
mikyadel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Arabic Translator

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:46:36 PM

You must be joking if you think that the only project legitimate in the Crypto market is Cardano. Have you heard about Ethereum, IOTA or many such projects. I'm pretty sure you are going to end up regretting your decision few months down the line of only investing in one currency.
i totally agree with you . some people get very biased towards certain projects and think it's the only legitimate one , this kind of attitude make them ignore many GEMS and then regretting not investing.
i do too know that alts teams are becoming more greedy everyday and once they realize they already have spent most of the money on their leisure , they will just leave the project and go.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Muramblend

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 07:58:46 PM

For sure a huge problem in the space. That's why our project (KryptoPal.io) actually built our beta before even  doing the ICO which starts today.

The best way to see if a project is real is simple: have they built anything? Real startups know that you don't even attempt to raise funds without an MVP.

ththththww

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:01:24 PM

For sure a huge problem in the space. That's why our project (KryptoPal.io) actually built our beta before even  doing the ICO which starts today.

The best way to see if a project is real is simple: have they built anything? Real startups know that you don't even attempt to raise funds without an MVP.

If someone builds something you should see what the project is about. Instead of investing, do more research.
sam53

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:04:53 PM

I think before you say anything that is confusing to investors on this forum, you need specific evidence to convince you. You said alt team abandoned their project and I found this to be incorrect. All altcoins, as well as potential projects on the market, are running smoothly and there are no signs of lethargy.
D C

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:06:11 PM

Most alts are shit and the number 1 post in this thread is spot on. But then there are some where there is a constant improvement in the project and something big might come out. For example check CargoX (CXO) if you still did nt hear about it. Very underrated project IMO.
dmgrinko1@gmail.com

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:14:48 PM

You have to be always careful. Projects must be really interesting so that you can invest in them. This should be quality projects and they must work on their product. Choose good projects and invest in them. Altcoins are really good and you have to find those projects that you believe in.
StGermain

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:24:06 PM

so sad that so many projects / icos only want money and that was it. finding a good project gets harder every day. hopefully some good and serious projects will be back on the market soon.

It is not the teams fault, it is the people who started putting large money into anything that even remotely looked like half good. Making money is not that easy.

CAPTEZECC

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:39:31 PM

I have come across some of the abandoned projects, it is very funny that it is very difficult to locate or rectify this project that will be abandoned along the way because most of them looks real with beautiful concepts and white paper you can't help but invest. Something needs to be done about it.
kok jujung

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:45:27 PM

It is a Fact!
The bitches have the/ your money and have no intent to develop their projects: A registered office with a few tweets that are are BS.
Cardano is about the only project that is genuine!
Good luck if you believe your project is genuine!

there are too many scams there and you have to be careful in investing so you don't regret later
iamwagner

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:53:18 PM

Maybe I'm just lucky but all my projects are actively being worked on and updated on Telegram with constant updates.  Cindicator and Oyster Pearl are two examples.
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:54:07 PM

It is only greed that makes a dev leave his project after an ICO. The thing is it is always good to be wise enough to know what to do at all time while investing in any project, do your due diligence and research on the project very well check whom they are in partnership with, and how long they have been in business.
popkiko

Activity: 90
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:57:24 PM

Always do research before investing to the project because there's a lot of altcoins has a flowering whitepaper but it is too good to be true, so that, it's not good to invest on it.

BTW if you want to make profit just invest a little bit of your money on other altcoins because no one can predict when they pump or dump
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 09:15:00 PM

Unfortunately this is true. The market is officially awful. I don't think it's going to up for a long time. However, if the Daico's go to the market, these troubles can be overcome.
dablatair

Activity: 324
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:17:52 PM

Hello,

Of course there are lots of team that abandonned the project after taking the money, specially on that mergin markets. Lots of exit sams with people always trying to cheat peoplend take easy money.

That's why it is very important to check and recheck the project you are investing in. Of course 0 risk is not possible but real team are easy to check and after it is more the project itself that is realistic or not.
Maxbold123

Activity: 78

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 09:19:57 PM

That's true about most altcoin projects and that goes a long way to show how shallow their products are. I believe most of them are just doing it for the potential Ethereum as well as Bitcoins they could gather from the listing of the coin. Not that they actually have something serious in mind from the start.
BabatundeM

Activity: 317
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:21:58 PM

It is a Fact!
The bitches have the/ your money and have no intent to develop their projects: A registered office with a few tweets that are are BS.
Cardano is about the only project that is genuine!
Good luck if you believe your project is genuine!

You are very right because that is the reigning thing nowadays that some people will just bring themselves together and claiming to embark on an ico with the motive of scamming innocent investors. Some will even go to the extent of copying other ICO's idea in other to deceive people.
Alat2233

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:25:20 PM

you understood that this is not real money, that many people in this industry will turn out to be scammers. This can be discussed for a very long time, but you must decide for yourself whether you believe in crypto
Tosin12

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 09:27:57 PM

That is becoming a tradition lately whereby almost all ICO teams abandoning the project after raking in millions of dollars from unsuspecting investors without the intention of implementing the project because they never intended to and that's alarming and hurts badly, I hope there will be a regulations that protect investors
tomward

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:58:49 PM

I heard about the Cardano also. Most of the people are telling about this. I think this is the only project which is original. You can get the details from the link given below: https://www.cardano.org/en/home
saint647

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 10:14:10 PM

The vital parts of projects that investors don't really pay attention to but which they should is the roadmap. Roadmaps of projects are vital and I like projects with an already working prototype and who's mainnet release will not be so far off because it is hard to track the progress of projects with too spacious Roadmaps this causes complacency and a lot of projects dump their project after a bad run in the market. And the tokens become obsolete.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: