Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:55:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Alt teams have abondened their projects!  (Read 965 times)
hasimkamal

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:08:45 PM

Yes, this is the most challenging thing to decide whether we are investing in a project which will be ultimately developed for the better earnings. Currently, the scenario is getting really weird day by day about the trust issue. The Scams need to be controlled otherwise in near future nobody will invest in them.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
croptodic

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:12:42 PM

I really don't get updates regarding these topic from the valid sources but yes if they decided to abounded their project then their must be some internal issues are involved here, if you have good project then you don't have to worry about all of these
MinerFTW

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:15:55 PM

It is a Fact!
The bitches have the/ your money and have no intent to develop their projects: A registered office with a few tweets that are are BS.
Cardano is about the only project that is genuine!
Good luck if you believe your project is genuine!

Unfortunately, this is a fact. There are a large number of projects that simply stop after collecting ICO money. For this reason, governments are so against ICO projects and are trying to stop them for all sorts of reasons.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
mensha

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:19:34 PM

Yes, it is very true. I am also experience same problem when doing bounty hunting. Many ICO projects which I have joined as a bounty hunter are scam projects and they abandoned the project after collecting some money from investors.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 04:19:59 PM

That's why I don't trust ICO right now especially those who make yheir cpins to attract investors, they are good at first but after the ICO. They are all selling their tokens.

zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:20:57 PM

It is a Fact!
The bitches have the/ your money and have no intent to develop their projects: A registered office with a few tweets that are are BS.

Yeah for the new investor to ICO, we have to really know and do a long research before investing because many ICO teams just need a shor profit and don'e have ambition with their project.
Blogosphere

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:23:19 PM

At the end of the day it really depends whether a project has intrinsic value. To find out, you can't leave a single stone un-turned which means you absolutely have to make sure that the project you invest in is not just some vaporware after its launch...

2018 projects like Menlo One are barely noticed around here, but I am convinced that it will soon gain mass adoption and could even possibly not drop in price after its token sale. Here's the interview that got me convinced featuring Menlo One's CEO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw1QBpBYE6o
Babyjamz3026

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:23:37 PM

It is a Fact!

There is always scam among any projects. Do a better research before getting an investments into projects like this. Sad to see how prople are coming with some idea and abondening it quickly.
gaurav82

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:29:00 PM

When a thing get success then duplicate also comes in market. You should have eye and knowledge of good one. Your gone money can't back. But if you choose good one and your luck is with you. Then you can cover the loss.
BlackBoxRecords

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

Pool of Stake

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:41:56 PM

It is a Fact!

Many teams joined the arena on the good times with good community support at the time, but now there is very little interest in micro coins due to the many exit scams. You can´t blame them.

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
hazotalike

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:44:05 PM

Because have many fake team and scam projects.
parkraol

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:53:21 PM

Nowadays, we should be aware of ICO because there are so many scams involved. It is important to research and learn about the ICOs and limit participation in bounties because efforts will be wates when you are simply deceiving by them.
Nova666

Activity: 166

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:57:25 PM

I think we are to blame for the development and improvement of the scammers because in these topics we give them advice and answers to their questions and that they put focus and trick us if you did not write these topics and questions How to find the scammers and do not get on their bait them will be less,
chokomenia

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:12:02 PM

Well it is worthy to know that most project does not require blockchain and most project doesn't require millions of dollars to be developed, most project teams have collected massive money from the crowd, then use some little part of the money to hire some developers and they have moved on enjoying the funds been collected from the crowd.

Benabod

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:29:40 PM

I have realized there are bunches of ICO teams that are here to raise fund and run with investors money thereby abandoning the project without developing the roadmap hence the coin is worthless if at all they get to distribute the tokens to the investors.... One need to be extremely careful which project to support
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:36:46 PM

I have realized there are bunches of ICO teams that are here to raise fund and run with investors money thereby abandoning the project without developing the roadmap hence the coin is worthless if at all they get to distribute the tokens to the investors.... One need to be extremely careful which project to support

I've already noticed that too and i have to say that i do not like it at all. really a shame that so many promising projects are just scam. you really have to be very careful and even then it is not certain that the project is not scam after all.  Roll Eyes
Galotta

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:40:32 PM

It always constitutes a good idea to check the existence of postal adresses, corporate registries and also the legitimacy of team credentials such as LinkedIn profiles (which might be faked as well)
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:09:27 PM

You must be joking if you think that the only project legitimate in the Crypto market is Cardano. Have you heard about Ethereum, IOTA or many such projects. I'm pretty sure you are going to end up regretting your decision few months down the line of only investing in one currency.
Orville_Brown

Activity: 21
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:21:14 PM

LOL, what does Cardano have except a whitepaper? Only ETH is genuine but unfortunately it's centralized.

Here's a kind of life circle of a project: Colorful whitepaper + roadmap --> ICO --> listing --> good news, partnership --> test net --> mainnet --> abandoned.

Is it just me or is this deliberate spreading of fear in an attempt to generate sales for one particular coin? Why else would a guy make such an aggressive claim against everything else out on the market?

I find it hard to believe that every ICO is a scam but somehow there is a multiplicity of coins that have been going strong for years now. What did they do if they still have the money of their initial investors?

But we are facing some rough waves and there will be some pretty hard tests of confidence going on. It will shake the market a bit and some people will lose their marbles, but such is the case with markets like this.
sentoy

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:23:40 PM

it's true because there are many fraudulent projects and many of them left it failed to invest, there we have to be careful in investing ETH and BTC if there are signs of fraud avoid avoiding it, look for other projects that are better and better.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  A virtual hangout place for shopping     
  discord telegram twitter        [ JOIN NOW ]  |  culture         
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: