Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:28:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GUIDE] GridSeed 5-Chip USB, Blade & Black Miner Support/Tuning  (Read 308622 times)
TrollboxChamp

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 07:05:30 AM

eh at one point i had 10 units hashing with it. all solid at 360 some errors tho so it is possible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
up2urheadlights

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 07:07:39 AM

How do I revert back, as now I cannot seem to scrypt mine with the miner ony sha

EDIT: I reinstalled the STM virtual comport driver and back to mining scrypt. In Zadig I do not have the same options as shown in the how to dual mine link above. I do not see CP2102 USB to UART bridge control option listed there anywhere. I installed this driver and it still does not show up there

I would guess.....
If your com/lpt port drivers in device manager still show.
First, close Zadikitup, then go into device manager and refresh the drivers via right click on comm port then click on 'scan for hardware changes'.
Then unplug and plug back in your GS5 and you should be good to go.
I think this might work instead of re-installing the STMelectronics Virtual Comm Port drivers...
That is unless Zadickitallup overwrote or deleted them...
I'm very leery of converting over to cgminer 3.7.2 and having to install Zadig after having cpuminer and my GS5s running like a top for a few days now!
I wrote in to Crypto Mining Blog and asked about them adding real time hash rate to cpuminer. They suggested I convert to cgminer.
I thought it was a good idea when I found out that overclocking evidently works better with cg but now I'm reading that, maybe it ain't a good idea until a firmware upgrade is performed, if that ever happens, right? If cgminer turns out to be stabilizing higher clock speeds i.e. 900, 1000, 1100, 1200...then I'll consider it very strongly.
It seems no one except the very astute and experienced programmer types can figure out how to dual mine.
I'd like to try that soon, myself! No need in letting those btc fractions going to someone with a FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLAR - billion kazillion hashes per second super duper coin pooper have it all!, eh?
As for now....
They are hashing away very nicely with CPUMINER at 850MHz! Hey, if it ain't broke, don't bypass it with some other shyt! USE the crap out of it! $$$$$$
Wolfey2014

I don't get why you would want to dual mine or mine sha-256 with these.  LTC profitability > BTC profitability.  If you dual mine, your LTC hashrate is going down to compensate, it's not like you are leaving the BTC power on the table by not enabling it.  From what I've heard, you can get 2.5 GH/s BTC and 200 Kh/s LTC while dual mining at stock clocks, and you are using more power, to mine less profitable coins.  If you want to mine BTC there are much more less expensive ASICs that can get higher hashrates for less money and less power and you won't be wasting your more profitable hashes on your Gridseed.

Maybe he just thinks mining btc is fun, and don't forget that it could become more profitable if the value of btc goes up as predicted. Those miniscule Btc fractions will go up in value as well!
Don't get me wrong. You are right in what you say too.

I would love to see someone find a way to reprogram the GC3355's to utilize the otherwise unused btc cores to run Scrypt! I mean, I know the firmware probably won't allow it but the engineers saw fit to only alot 4 cores for Scrypt mining and alot 160 cores for btc frikkin mining. What a waste! if you aren't using them! Give the algorithms are different for both, the processors are still just FETs (transistors) that are either on or off i.e. 1 or 0 just like the Scrypt cores are. So theoretically, they can be re-programmed to run Scrypt! Now that would be a vast improvement!

Then the GS5's would really crank out the hashes. I mean they'd probably be hashing at several times the current rate! And even though they would draw more power, it wouldn't be as much as SHA processing uses because Scrypt is much more efficient, electronically speaking, than SHA-256.
Yeah, that would be cool!

Just my 55000 quarks! Wink
Wolfey2014

Wolfey, I can't tell if you are being serious or just fucking with me.  Either way, I've added my "cents" below.

I think if it were possible they would have done it already.  An ASIC cannot be reprogrammed.  It can only do what it was programmed to do.  I'm thinking the chip was made with LTC cores and BTC cores, the LTC can LTC and the BTC can BTC.  That's it.  The fact that they can't run at full hash at the same time leads me to believe there are shared resources like memory being used or maybe a thermal ceiling imposed by the other components.  I'm not an electronics engineer, but don't hold your breath for some magical hashes where they can't be had.
palm12341

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 07:24:27 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2014, 08:30:43 AM by palm12341

I have mine working in single core mode on windows using the cgminer and guide at http://cryptomining-blog.com/1262-download-cgminer-3-7-2-for-windows-scrypt-mining-on-gridseed-5-chip-gc3355-asics/

I have found that after every use I have to unplug and plug it back in again or disable and re-enable in device manager.
Cgminer is reporting 404 khash/s with 950mhz clock. It got to 424 on 1000mhz but I just figured that I'd let it run at 950mhz because its probably more stable at that speed (although I haven't had any hardware errors yet). I don't have a good way of measuring the temperature, but it isn't all that warm to the touch. Also, it reports it hashrate, so you don't have to use the pool's inaccurate data.

I can try and answer any questions about setting it up
up2urheadlights

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 08:05:46 AM

I have mine working in single core mode on windows using the cgminer and guide at http://cryptomining-blog.com/1262-download-cgminer-3-7-2-for-windows-scrypt-mining-on-gridseed-5-chip-gc3355-asics/

I have found that after every use I have to unplug and plug it back in again or disable and re-enable in device manager.
Cgminer is reporting 404 khash/s with 950mhz clock. It got to 424 on 1000mhz but I just figured that I'd let it run at 950mhz because its probably more stable at that speed (although I haven't had any hardware errors yet). I don't have a good way of measuring the temperature, but it isn't all that warm to the touch.

What OS are you using?  I'm on Win 7 64bit.  Zadig installs ok, I just get an error saying no device detected.

When I install Zadig is shows up as a STM com port, not "CP2102 USB to UART Bridge Controller" as mentioned on the blog.  Not sure this really makes a difference.

I'll try again tomorrow, I'd like to get GPU and ASIC's mining happily with one CMD window open.
palm12341

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 08:27:31 AM

Cgminer is reporting 404 khash/s with 950mhz clock. It got to 424 on 1000mhz but I just figured that I'd let it run at 950mhz because its probably more stable at that speed (although I haven't had any hardware errors yet). I don't have a good way of measuring the temperature, but it isn't all that warm to the touch.

What OS are you using?  I'm on Win 7 64bit.  Zadig installs ok, I just get an error saying no device detected.

When I install Zadig is shows up as a STM com port, not "CP2102 USB to UART Bridge Controller" as mentioned on the blog.  Not sure this really makes a difference.

I'll try again tomorrow, I'd like to get GPU and ASIC's mining happily with one CMD window open.
I'm on Windows 8 64bit. Mine also came up as something other than "CP2102 USB to UART Bridge Controller,'' it might have been STM port as that sounds familiar.
Is your error in Zadig or Cgminer?
Did you try just disabling and re-enabling the virtual port in device manager? That seems to fix the no device detected error in cgminer for me
Andareed

Activity: 84
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:47:44 AM

New cgminer that works in LTC only mode:  http://cryptomining-blog.com/1262-download-cgminer-3-7-2-for-windows-scrypt-mining-on-gridseed-5-chip-gc3355-asics/

Shows local stats and HW.  A step in the right direction.  I don't think fan control will ever be an option, but here's hoping.

EDIT: Doesn't work  Cry Had a pretty bad experience trying to get it to.

I did the port above, happy someone built a windows binary as I only run Linux myself. The fan is hardwired to the 12V power source, so sadly there's no chance of fan control. You would have to physically modify the device to do that (e.g. add a fan controller).

BTC: 1K54i8Fsu7e7WPu1pQJV6tDa65qXahnHMH
LTC: LMfJ2eqsJofTaNtD1dLRZBuKju9qYgwxZj
SummersideGuy

Activity: 518

I am a meat Popsicle

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 10:43:31 AM

I am giving up on the SHA256 side of it, such a waste those cores there. FYA for those in the same boat, Unplugging it and/or deleting it from device manage does not revert it back to the stm32 driver. I have to download and reinstall the stm32 driver to go back to mining scrypt. I unfortunately have restore disables to extend the life of my main Drive which is an SSD so that was not an option for me.
SummersideGuy

Activity: 518

I am a meat Popsicle

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 11:00:15 AM

Also to anyone going out of their way to buy those small switching psu's online that are ridiculously priced for what they are, you can save time and money if you have a PC PSU, especially a modular one. One PCIE Connector can supply 3 miners with power. Also one IDE Molex and do one miner and 1 control board as it has both a 12V+ line(yellow) and a 5V+ line(red).   Each PCIe line has 3 12+ lines and 4 grounds.
guyver

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 11:07:38 AM

I tried cgminer with gridseed support, seems it only picks up two gridseeds, anymore the application crashes.
waiting for a stable version
copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 11:12:51 AM

I have my two gridseed miners running for around 12 hours now on 850mhz. I get the speeds displayed below. Is this a good hashrate, or can i get them a little higher?

volum4

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 12:58:18 PM

If you don't want to run a bunch of cpuminers, I have posted modified cgminer sources to allow LTC-only mode: https://github.com/dtbartle/cgminer-gc3355.
Thanks for this!

Any specific reason why the old v3.7.2 is chosen? Afaik.. the current cgminer source is 4.0.1 - 28th February 2014.

gigica viteazu`

Activity: 458

beast at work

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 02:12:27 PM

If you don't want to run a bunch of cpuminers, I have posted modified cgminer sources to allow LTC-only mode: https://github.com/dtbartle/cgminer-gc3355.
Thanks for this!

Any specific reason why the old v3.7.2 is chosen? Afaik.. the current cgminer source is 4.0.1 - 28th February 2014.

3.7.2 is the last version with GPU/Scrypt support
wolfey2014

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 02:22:45 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2014, 02:38:17 PM by wolfey2014

How do I revert back, as now I cannot seem to scrypt mine with the miner ony sha

EDIT: I reinstalled the STM virtual comport driver and back to mining scrypt. In Zadig I do not have the same options as shown in the how to dual mine link above. I do not see CP2102 USB to UART bridge control option listed there anywhere. I installed this driver and it still does not show up there

I would guess.....
If your com/lpt port drivers in device manager still show.
First, close Zadikitup, then go into device manager and refresh the drivers via right click on comm port then click on 'scan for hardware changes'.
Then unplug and plug back in your GS5 and you should be good to go.
I think this might work instead of re-installing the STMelectronics Virtual Comm Port drivers...
That is unless Zadickitallup overwrote or deleted them...
I'm very leery of converting over to cgminer 3.7.2 and having to install Zadig after having cpuminer and my GS5s running like a top for a few days now!
I wrote in to Crypto Mining Blog and asked about them adding real time hash rate to cpuminer. They suggested I convert to cgminer.
I thought it was a good idea when I found out that overclocking evidently works better with cg but now I'm reading that, maybe it ain't a good idea until a firmware upgrade is performed, if that ever happens, right? If cgminer turns out to be stabilizing higher clock speeds i.e. 900, 1000, 1100, 1200...then I'll consider it very strongly.
It seems no one except the very astute and experienced programmer types can figure out how to dual mine.
I'd like to try that soon, myself! No need in letting those btc fractions going to someone with a FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLAR - billion kazillion hashes per second super duper coin pooper have it all!, eh?
As for now....
They are hashing away very nicely with CPUMINER at 850MHz! Hey, if it ain't broke, don't bypass it with some other shyt! USE the crap out of it! $$$$$$
Wolfey2014

I don't get why you would want to dual mine or mine sha-256 with these.  LTC profitability > BTC profitability.  If you dual mine, your LTC hashrate is going down to compensate, it's not like you are leaving the BTC power on the table by not enabling it.  From what I've heard, you can get 2.5 GH/s BTC and 200 Kh/s LTC while dual mining at stock clocks, and you are using more power, to mine less profitable coins.  If you want to mine BTC there are much more less expensive ASICs that can get higher hashrates for less money and less power and you won't be wasting your more profitable hashes on your Gridseed.

Maybe he just thinks mining btc is fun, and don't forget that it could become more profitable if the value of btc goes up as predicted. Those miniscule Btc fractions will go up in value as well!
Don't get me wrong. You are right in what you say too.

I would love to see someone find a way to reprogram the GC3355's to utilize the otherwise unused btc cores to run Scrypt! I mean, I know the firmware probably won't allow it but the engineers saw fit to only alot 4 cores for Scrypt mining and alot 160 cores for btc frikkin mining. What a waste! if you aren't using them! Give the algorithms are different for both, the processors are still just FETs (transistors) that are either on or off i.e. 1 or 0 just like the Scrypt cores are. So theoretically, they can be re-programmed to run Scrypt! Now that would be a vast improvement!

Then the GS5's would really crank out the hashes. I mean they'd probably be hashing at several times the current rate! And even though they would draw more power, it wouldn't be as much as SHA processing uses because Scrypt is much more efficient, electronically speaking, than SHA-256.
Yeah, that would be cool!

Just my 55000 quarks! Wink
Wolfey2014

Wolfey, I can't tell if you are being serious or just fucking with me.  Either way, I've added my "cents" below.

I think if it were possible they would have done it already.  An ASIC cannot be reprogrammed.  It can only do what it was programmed to do.  I'm thinking the chip was made with LTC cores and BTC cores, the LTC can LTC and the BTC can BTC.  That's it.  The fact that they can't run at full hash at the same time leads me to believe there are shared resources like memory being used or maybe a thermal ceiling imposed by the other components.  I'm not an electronics engineer, but don't hold your breath for some magical hashes where they can't be had.

Anyway.....
Nothing personal. This is addressed to everyone, not just you. I am quoting you so everyone can follow along on the subject.
Anyway...
Chip design is hardware.True, once made, it's made.
Put real simply, software is SOFTWARE, firmware is SOFTWARE written in to non-volatile memory, like in BIOS -....but that can be re-written too! It's called firmware because it's software written in to non-volatile ROM (Read Only Memory). Firmware is used in our little machines to tell the BTC cores how to produce hashes the SHA-256 way. Firmware is used in the LTC core to tell the little hasher how to hash the Scrypt way.
SHA and Scrypt are algorithms. An algorithm is a set of instructions of how to solve a problem and it is usually run in a loop, as we see in the DOS window the 'same' steps being performed over and over and over. It's the brains of the chip. That is the FIRMWARE at work!
Long story short, and as far as I am concerned, the SHA core can be re-programmed to run Scrypt algorithm instead of SHA-256 algorithm. It's that simple! One thing that bugs me about my
Re-write the firmware and we have a set of chips that can now run the heck out of Scrypt at a much higher hash rate! ..... Yeah baby! Yyyyyyyyyyyeahhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Wolfey2014

I Modify Miners Professionally! PM me for details!
gigica viteazu`

Activity: 458

beast at work

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 02:34:40 PM

I did the port above, happy someone built a windows binary as I only run Linux myself.

would your fork compile on arch linux raspberry pi ?
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 02:38:24 PM

What OS are you using?  I'm on Win 7 64bit.  Zadig installs ok, I just get an error saying no device detected.

When I install Zadig is shows up as a STM com port, not "CP2102 USB to UART Bridge Controller" as mentioned on the blog.  Not sure this really makes a difference.

I'm on Windows 8 64bit. Mine also came up as something other than "CP2102 USB to UART Bridge Controller,'' it might have been STM port as that sounds familiar.
Is your error in Zadig or Cgminer?
Did you try just disabling and re-enabling the virtual port in device manager? That seems to fix the no device detected error in cgminer for me

The problem I have is I can install the Zadig driver. When I go into CGminer it says no device detected win8.1 64 bit.Using only one device. 

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
BotwinBG

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 02:48:09 PM

Code:
cgminer version 3.7.2 - Started: [2014-03-06 15:41:44]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 (5s):3.584M (avg):3.610Mh/s | A:14912  R:128  HW:2  WU:18.7/m
 ST: 2  SS: 0  NB: 6  LW: 184  GF: 0  RF: 0
 Connected to xxxxxxxxxxx diff xxxxK with stratum as user xxxxxxxxx
 Block: ca74fdd5...  Diff:21  Started: [15:46:20]  Best share: 71.6K
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 [P]ool management [S]ettings [D]isplay options [Q]uit
 GSD  0:  850 MHz | 361.8K/362.1Kh/s | A:2048 R: 0 HW:0 WU: 2.1/m N: 3 1 4 1 1
 GSD  1:  850 MHz | 361.7K/362.2Kh/s | A:1152 R: 0 HW:0 WU: 1.2/m N: 4 2 0 0 0
 GSD  2:  850 MHz | 361.7K/362.5Kh/s | A:1024 R: 0 HW:0 WU: 1.9/m N: 1 0 3 1 4
 GSD  3:  850 MHz | 361.7K/362.0Kh/s | A:1280 R:64 HW:2 WU: 1.0/m N: 3[2] 3 0 1 0
 GSD  4:  850 MHz | 361.8K/363.0Kh/s | A:2112 R: 0 HW:0 WU: 2.7/m N: 4 1 2 1 5
 GSD  5:  850 MHz | 361.8K/363.1Kh/s | A:1216 R: 0 HW:0 WU: 1.9/m N: 1 2 2 2 2
 GSD  6:  850 MHz | 361.8K/362.7Kh/s | A:1344 R: 0 HW:0 WU: 1.9/m N: 3 1 0 3 2
 GSD  7:  850 MHz | 361.7K/362.4Kh/s | A:1984 R:64 HW:0 WU: 1.9/m N: 3 3 1 1 1
 GSD  8:  850 MHz | 361.8K/362.7Kh/s | A:1728 R: 0 HW:0 WU: 2.3/m N: 5 1 1 3 1
 GSD  9:  850 MHz | 361.8K/363.0Kh/s | A:1024 R: 0 HW:0 WU: 1.9/m N: 2 2 2 2 1

[2014-03-06 15:44:08] Accepted 57fad5d7 Diff 745/256 GSD 2
 [2014-03-06 15:44:08] Accepted 488c4961 Diff 903/256 GSD 6
 [2014-03-06 15:44:27] Accepted 514a613b Diff 806/256 GSD 1
 [2014-03-06 15:44:41] Accepted 57802952 Diff 749/256 GSD 0
 [2014-03-06 15:44:43] Accepted 0dfce20e Diff 4.68K/256 GSD 0
 [2014-03-06 15:44:50] Pool 0 difficulty changed to 512
 [2

850Mhz seems to work fine. Does anyone know of the acceptable HW rate? I get nothing at 800Mhz, wonder if it is better to clock it down...

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AMEPAY IEO
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AMEPAY LISTING
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
wolfey2014

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 02:50:32 PM

I have my two gridseed miners running for around 12 hours now on 850mhz. I get the speeds displayed below. Is this a good hashrate, or can i get them a little higher?

One thing you might try is set your transmit comm port buffer to 14.
These things love to overflow the FIFO buffers. Resetting them will help, if you're having that problem, and it might just be.

I think the reason the hashers crash after x number of hours is, the overflow registers take hours to back up and eventually, after enough data packets are lost, they spit dummy and lose communication then just quit hashing because there is nothing to hash anymore ;(

I'm running 5 GS5's at 850MHz, comm ports are all set at 115200, 8-N-1, receive buffer (14), transmit buffer is reset to (14). Smoothed everything out and gave me maximum and consistent hash rates of 1570 to 1960KH/s.

Where did you get the graphing program? I am running Win7 32. I'd like to have a graphing program that monitors my overall hash rates over x-time and graphs them out like that. Cool!

Let us know how it goes.

Wolfey2014

I Modify Miners Professionally! PM me for details!
daddyfatsax

Activity: 857
Merit: 1000

Anger is a gift.

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 02:57:13 PM

Wolfey, look into CGremote. It does cost about $10 since it is in beta testing, but it will give you all that info and more. I have my Ants API connected to it and my BFL gear.
sbfree

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:23:19 PM

hello all. Anyone know if there is a cgminer that supports the Gridseed 5 chip in Scrypt mode only? Thanks in advance.
ps. and that also allows for the low wattage like cpuminer/minerd

And a tip for all, scryptguild.com is an up and coming Auto Switching Mining pool ran by eleuthria of BTCGUILD bitcoin fame....this Admin knows how to run a BITCOIN pool, and he has some pretty good ideas with this new scrypt pool.
jmordica

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:45:00 PM

So from the looks of the comments here http://cryptomining-blog.com/1262-download-cgminer-3-7-2-for-windows-scrypt-mining-on-gridseed-5-chip-gc3355-asics/#comments the STM etc.. isn't supported yet?

Also I tried this in linux and all the devices are shown and hashing but getting 100% reject and no shares are being offered.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: