Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:10:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What would we do if we have token?  (Read 2094 times)
arjen18

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:40:24 AM

If you got a tokens from the bounty that you've been joined you can track your tokens if listed in any exchanges if the price of that token is good enough you can sell it and if the price is not good for you hold it and wait to the price go up
takatonanami

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:01:55 PM

I keep tokens now. Every token may not remain, but I hope some of them will rise in the future. The virtual currency still has the potential.
Darthflux14

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:15:29 PM

It is up to you if you will sell the token you got. Sometimes the tokens we receive have already a value and listed on some exchangers. If you are satisfied on the profit that you will get you can sell it already.  But some tokens we received doesn't have any value yet and not listed on exchangers, so you should wait for the team of the token you received to announced when and where exchanger their tokens to be listed.
farukahmed

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:52:09 AM

Short-term investment and long-term investment have many differences in the business sector between these two types of investments. When you start trading, you will have to search for short time to understand the situation of my market and get it invented for a long time. But it will depend on your trading skills. First, you have to have a lot of knowledge about trading and to monitor the market regularly. Those who work on the trading, they are initially invented for short time because we do not want to risk if the amount of profit is comparatively low. On the other hand, we understand the condition of the market for a long time and hope for a lot of profit. After waiting for a long time, many of us wait for 6 months a year. However, risk is more likely to be higher in addition to risk. In short time, there is less chance of risk. But in that case the market line should be kept in our regular view.

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎   BlockMembers.io   ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎
|▌ THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE ▐|
Bhosted

Activity: 328
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:34:30 AM

Basically, most of the tokens I receive as a payment for participating in bounty campaigns, in most cases I try to sell as quickly as possible, because the price is usually fell after distribution to bounty hunters.
infonik

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:53:08 AM

All tokens must be successfully listed to be sold, and since most of the tokens are produced by Ethereum, Ethereum's wallet can accept these coins!
karyamenaraagung

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 10:02:03 AM

You can exchange it on the market. every token has its own market, you have to find out the market on the website or ask directly to the community group.
A.SanchezNo7

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:16:00 PM

I have some q.s.
1. When we have ico token, What do we do with them? How to sell them into money?
2. Few campaigns have their own wallet? How to sell them in to money?
Dear friend,
As my opinion, If we have some ico tokens, looking for the exchange is the first thing we need do. We must follow and update information from the project. When the ICO is listed on the exchange, we can know the price and the trend of it then we can consider sell or hold and wait.
Thank you,
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:00:43 AM

When we have tokens on our wallet, we can trade them for major coins like bitcoin, ethereum and other cryptos which paired by our tokens in the crypto exchanges. We can convert them into money if we want to just by trading them once they are listed on exchanges. We can have free tokens once we do bounties or join airdrop campaigns.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:15:40 AM

I have some q.s.
1. When we have ico token, What do we do with them? How to sell them into money?
Try to find out where the token is traded, then transfer to the exchange and sell for bitcoin or ethereum. But for me personally if I get a token, then I will be a little more patient to hold it and wait for the right time to exchange it later when the price is slightly higher.
Evaporation 123

Activity: 226

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:36:33 AM

I think the best thing to do is to hold token and buy more while others dumpers were dropping there token at cheaper price to hit a good value in short three to four months
shixiu

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:51:05 AM

I will sell it the first time, which is the best way to balance the effort (the energy and money) and the income.
ryanpargoz

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:24:42 PM

I have some q.s.
Try to find out where the token is traded, then transfer to the exchange and sell for bitcoin or ethereum. But for me personally if I get a token, then I will be a little more patient to hold it and wait for the right time to exchange it later when the price is slightly higher.

nice , i agree with you.
see the latest news on official telegram channel ,telegram group and any social media about the token you have.
how to sell ? find more info where the token is traded with pair btc / eth /usdt / etc.
yeah if their have own wallet, surely their will be listed too on exchange .
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:08:46 PM

Don't sell the token. Check the token price and market list. If not in the list. It not use. So choose the best project token. Then hold it long time and check the price. If hold the token long time you get huge profit. So before invest choose the best project then invest the token. People wait for the invest the token. But some project will be go down. So people will be check the every project. then invest.
lepbagong

Activity: 2310
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:07:33 AM

If you got a tokens from the bounty that you've been joined you can track your tokens if listed in any exchanges if the price of that token is good enough you can sell it and if the price is not good for you hold it and wait to the price go up

Every token you get and whether it has been marketed can be seen here https://coinmarketcap.com/
if it's already in the market then you can sell it in the market there.

pedangrusak

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:43:47 AM

I have some q.s.

ico token is obtained in many ways, namely airdrop, bounty campaign or buying on the token on the official ICO. the tokens I get are usually sold at forkdelta when the price is reasonable. If the token is not listed there, I will look for confirmation on the official token website where they will be listing.
Upercusa

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 01:10:09 PM

Mostly you can sell tokens after they become LISTED (use exchanges) But do not do it in a hurry, cause them may grow and bring you x2 and more  Wink
samsul1234

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 09:17:05 AM

I have some q.s.
we exchange our tokens to eth, after that we exchange it into money with an equal number of times on our tokens, now if you are confused, how do I get an ico token that will benefit me in the future, I have the answer to exist, you can check directly at AAN TREAHD we don't waste this golden opportunity buddy https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4997711.840

Obligations123

Activity: 156

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:00:16 PM

Most bounty hunters sell there token immediately they were listed in exchange and I think selling at listing time is a big loss I prefer to hold token for a long period of time to make more profit
Evaporation 123

Activity: 226

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:34:40 PM

The only and profitable thing to do with token is to hold for a long time of time to make more profit because most token price fall immediately they were listing in exchanges
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: