Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:52:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Please remove, thread moved to self moderated  (Read 57441 times)
tokyopotato
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:23:30 PM

Scott,

Give us a chance to work the kinks out.  We are only just now learning how to customize the vBulletin platform and integrating everything with a cryptocurrency is something that's never been done before.

In addition, give Peezor a chance to figure out how to give users customization abilities for this feature.  It's not as simple as adding a "Yes" or "No" button.

I can guarantee you that all of your concerns and the concerns of others are heard and all of our plans include addressing those concerns while not abandoning the project.

Cheers,
Patrick

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cannacoin (OP)

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

RIP Phil 2015

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 07:59:32 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2014, 10:32:34 PM by Cannacoin

Just to be clear as I've now had to reiterate this probably a dozen of times now:

The statement that users are AUTOMATICALLY created Cannacoin addresses on NWGT is simply false. No one is able to send you Cannacoins without your consent UNLESS you specifically give them an address/location to send them to.

Regarding the icon, I've also pointed how this system currently works for others on NWGT and how there will be changes over time that will remove this icon for users who are already NOT participating. This implementation is a process and will modified over time, right now the icon has no use unless you enable it by adding your address under the profile settings.

CCN - Cannacoin - Cannapay - NWGT.tv - TokeTalk.Net - Cannacoin Community Network - Cannashares - A Cryptocurrency & Cannabis Development Team

ONLY DOWNLOAD CANNACOIN WALLET SOFTWARE FROM ORIGINAL POST: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740903.0

Hi Smiley Dec 8th, 2021
Lemonhoko

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:22:25 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2014, 04:37:20 PM by Lemonhoko

Just to be clear as I've now had to reiterate this probably a dozen of times now:

The statement that users are AUTOMATICALLY created Cannacoin addresses on NWGT is simply false. No one is able to send you Cannacoins without your consent UNLESS you specifically give them an address/location to send them to.

Regarding the icon, I've also pointed how this system currently works for others on NWGT and how there will be changes over time that will remove this icon for users who are already NOT participating. This implementation is a process and will modified over time, right now the icon has no use unless you enable it by adding your address under the profile settings.

Any user that signs and uses your website now...since Cannacoin icon has been added, can be involved with federally illegal drug activity and open to RICO act,...I can not believe you are taking the responsibitly to expose 16000 members to potential arrest or involvement via RICO act.
SILK ROAD involved other drugs..and cannabis...but you fail to remember that cannabis is still considered a schedule 1 drug by the feds.
What info do you have that makes you feel safe and think the feds will not be concerned about this..??.I would like to know.

Like I said Peezor..this should have been researched and documentation from a REAL attorney posted.

Have you contacted Aaron Pelly or any of the other high profile cannabis attorneys for advice on launching your cannacoin?
Do you not think it is your responsibility to insure your current population at NWGT is not at risk from federal prosecution or investigation?

You are not a lawyer..and neither am I...but when you risk that many people on your personal venture, you better get it right.
Either you will be known for the maker of cannacoin, or you will be knbown as the person that helped bring Medcial cannabis to her knees via federal force.

Oh..and since Im still banned and cannot access my content or private messages on your board,. your apology to me holds no weight. I broke no forum rules but you ban me?

And if yoiu ban me.,..please delete my account all the way..so my patients and friends do not see my name on your user list and have the impression I still visit your site.

I hope you forward some legal text concerning the merger of cannacoin and cannabis to the population, from a qualified attorney...its the least you can do to be responsible for this move,

~Lem
Cannacoin (OP)

RIP Phil 2015

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 09:00:38 PM

The tag teaming action of both of you here is becoming childish and immature, at point as you're both upset for breaking the rules of our website and being banned and now your retaliate by attempting to turn the discussion it into some sort "Cannascam" when in fact we're talking about a decentralized peer-2-peer software is silly. The complete information/announcements about this coin has been transparent and open since day 1. You'd have a hard time proving a scam other then you're opinions of what the vision of this coin is, if that's the case you should take a look around at some of the other cryptos out there Cheesy

Demo you were banned for your threats and aggression towards other members on the boards(not to mention your previous bans, didn't you learn?). And Lem you were banned for your derogatory slurs, regardless of how upset or angry you may have been it is NEVER ok to use that type of bigotry on NWGT. You're fully aware of the need to respect patents and those who are seriously ill, but you failed to respect homosexuals and others when you use that language publicly(im sure you seriously offended some of our members, including myself who will look at you different due to your choice in words). I sent you (Lemonhoko) a public apology about further revealing the information that was public and you've chosen not to accept it or respond to my PMs. Viewing the the nature of you're tag teaming with Scott/Fellatio I'm assuming that you don't want to accept my apology or work through the issue and get back your account and for that you're account has stayed locked at NWGT.  You also never apologized for your hateful and derogatory word slinging.

Gentlemen, your smear and fear is not new in the crypto world it's not the first time we've seen this with BTC/CCN etc. The attacks and fear mongering surrounding the technology has been happening since it's inception and this community is fully aware of the tactics used by people like yourself and the news media. Everyone here is also fully aware of the risks of having a wallet compromised by a "hacker" however, it sounds like now you're trying to turn around your original statement of "the devs can access anyones wallets and clean them out" into "WARNING WALLETS ARENT SAFE, HACKERZZ!". Please do some due diligence, everyone here is fully aware of the risk of crypto and the potential for theft... just as the wallet in your back pocket is open to physical theft except with crypto you're able to encrypt and protect yourself if someone was to snoop and get a copy.

CCN - Cannacoin - Cannapay - NWGT.tv - TokeTalk.Net - Cannacoin Community Network - Cannashares - A Cryptocurrency & Cannabis Development Team

ONLY DOWNLOAD CANNACOIN WALLET SOFTWARE FROM ORIGINAL POST: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740903.0

Hi Smiley Dec 8th, 2021
Lemonhoko

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:05:18 PM

The tag teaming action of both of you here is becoming childish and immature, at point as you're both upset for breaking the rules of our website and being banned and now your retaliate by attempting to turn the discussion it into some sort "Cannascam" when in fact we're talking about a decentralized peer-2-peer software is silly. The complete information/announcements about this coin has been transparent and open since day 1. You'd have a hard time proving a scam other then you're opinions of what the vision of this coin is, if that's the case you should take a look around at some of the other cryptos out there Cheesy

Demo you were banned for your threats and aggression towards other members on the boards(not to mention your previous bans, didn't you learn?). And Lem you were banned for your derogatory slurs, regardless of how upset or angry you may have been it is NEVER ok to use that type of bigotry on NWGT. You're fully aware of the need to respect patents and those who are seriously ill, but you failed to respect homosexuals and others when you use that language publicly(im sure you seriously offended some of our members, including myself who will look at you different due to your choice in words). I sent you (Lemonhoko) a public apology about further revealing the information that was public and you've chosen not to accept it or respond to my PMs. Viewing the the nature of you're tag teaming with Scott/Fellatio I'm assuming that you don't want to accept my apology or work through the issue and get back your account and for that you're account has stayed locked at NWGT.  You also never apologized for your hateful and derogatory word slinging.

Gentlemen, your smear and fear is not new in the crypto world it's not the first time we've seen this with BTC/CCN etc. The attacks and fear mongering surrounding the technology has been happening since it's inception and this community is fully aware of the tactics used by people like yourself and the news media. Everyone here is also fully aware of the risks of having a wallet compromised by a "hacker" however, it sounds like now you're trying to turn around your original statement of "the devs can access anyones wallets and clean them out" into "WARNING WALLETS ARENT SAFE, HACKERZZ!". Please do some due diligence, everyone here is fully aware of the risk of crypto and the potential for theft... just as the wallet in your back pocket is open to physical theft except with crypto you're able to encrypt and protect yourself if someone was to snoop and get a copy.

You post a pic of my minor child on your forum...I get upset with you and call you a name...and I owe YOU and apology?

Im glad you are making it real obvious what your nature is Peezor...I cant wait toi talk to you in person about this subject.

Have a nice day!

~Lem
silvertongue

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:30:27 PM

I have no personal axe to grind with either of the Cannacoin twins.  I've been a member of NWGT for several years and have met both Jameson and Mr. Ramirez in person.

It would be one thing to bring Cannacoin to a forum that specialized in growing something other than cannabis, such as lavender or apples, but you are bringing unwanted attention to a medical cannabis forum where people for the most part, I would guess, deal in cash.

So far the DEA and RICO have been discussed.  You've forgotten that the IRS will get you even if the DEA doesn't.  The IRS has the legal power to demand your customer lists and your cryptocurrency transactions.  If you fail to do so you can be fined and/or see jail time.  Every person who is a member of NWGT is at risk because the IRS can demand to see records of who is a member there.

Maybe you missed this post:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2byri6/irs_auditing_my_mining_business_found_older/

IRS auditing my mining business, found older CPU-mined bitcoins. Wants to tax me. Help? (self.Bitcoin)

submitted 16 days ago * by hightimesxx95

Was just contacted by the IRS. They say that they want to audit my mining business. tldr: I mined a bunch of coins back when CPU mining was profitable (more on this later). More recently I started mining with some Avalon ASICs (which I declared under my business and tried to get reimbursed for taxes paid for electricity, losses due to bitcoin fluctuations, and depreciation of my assets). The IRS now (apparntly??) has looked at my mining business and found "evidence" of my earlier CPU mined bitcoins, and that they are mine and they want to know why I haven't paid any taxes on these bitcoins. I have to meet them in person on Wednesday. What should I do? I have thrown up twice in the last hour I am so nervous.

test test this got removed?

edit: all of this derailing stuff about hypothetical side-ventures aside, the IRS has no knowledge about my side-ventures. My bitcoin mining was all on the up-and-up. I am just afraid of what might show up if they dig too deeply.

253 comments

alprazolame 6 points 15 days ago

They will hound you for 10 years to collect, seize assets, etc., but you don't go to jail for failure to pay tax due, assuming there was no fraud involved.

OP should immediately hire a tax attorney to deal with the IRS, and file amended returns based on recent guidance for taxation of bitcoin. The amounts due for CPU mining activities should be small, assuming he hasn't cashed out those coins. If he has sold and not declared that income either, it's still better to file completely legit, amended returns reporting ALL of his income regardless of his ability to pay.

Tax collection activities will be inconvenient, but tax fraud can land you in jail.

Cannacoin (OP)

RIP Phil 2015

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 09:31:38 PM

You post a pic of my minor child on your forum...I get upset with you and call you a name...and I owe YOU and apology?

Im glad you are making it real obvious what your nature is Peezor...I cant wait toi talk to you in person about this subject.

Have a nice day!

~Lem

Again, do we need to rehash this?  You posted a link to your daughters name/face in your forum signature and expected no one to know she was you're daughter?  And then you also tag her images, first name and profile on instagram (with bongs/weedplants) and then claim I'm the one revealing her identity to the world?  Again, I've extended my apology for pointing out the information on NWGT but you cannot call me a liar when you're the one posting her name/info/face everywhere.

As someone mentioned previously, if you're so concerned about her why do you continue to discuss and bring attention to use try and use as leverage in you're attacks. And yes, an apology from you and to the community for your poor choice of words/anger. Try using the homosexual slur in Capitol Hill and see how people react...  You're so concerned about your daughter identify then why do you post her images/name/face on your Lemonhoko growing/breeding social media if she's underage? I already told you, it was a negligent mistake and you're upset that I pointed it out publicly in front of others. I understand how you're upset and that's why I even took the time to publicly apologize, now be a man reconcile if you want to move on and wish to return to NWGT.

Hi Smiley Dec 8th, 2021
Lemonhoko

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:40:03 PM

Have a nice day!

~Lem

Again, do we need to rehash this?  You posted a link to your daughters name/face in your forum signature and expected no one to know she was you're daughter?  And then you also tag her images, first name and profile on instagram (with bongs/weedplants) and then claim I'm the one revealing her identity to the world?  Again, I've extended my apology for pointing out the information on NWGT but you cannot call me a liar when you're the one posting her name/info/face everywhere.

As someone mentioned previously, if you're so concerned about her why do you continue to discuss and bring attention to use try and use as leverage in you're attacks. And yes, an apology from you and to the community for your poor choice of words/anger. Try using the homosexual slur in Capitol Hill and see how people react...  You're so concerned about your daughter identify then why do you post her images/name/face on your Lemonhoko growing/breeding social media if she's underage? I already told you, it was a negligent mistake and you're upset that I pointed it out publicly in front of others. I understand how you're upset and that's why I even took the time to publicly apologize, now be a man reconcile if you want to move on and wish to return to NWGT.

Josh...be a man and discuss this with me in person...I ask just a simple a quick solution to this.
A private meeting just yiu and I...we can talk politics, the rights and wrongs of posting someones minor childs picture on their forum.
Yes..the link was a mistake..it wasnt suppose to be there...and all the info you garnered...You tracked down on your own...and that proves a security violation..because, not only did you highlight my mistake..you dug deeper into content that was not NWGT related and posted them on your forum.
My private business.
You are a security risk Sir...and I would love to discuss this deeply with you in person.

I just cant seem to convey my emotions in text properly..I do better face to face.

~Lem
silvertongue

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:43:23 PM

The world may not be aware that medical cannabis was close to being brought under the control of the Washington State Liquor Control Board, but wasn't, because at the last minute of the legislative session, the Democrats and Republicans couldn't agree on things.

I can just hear the next legislative session where the conservatives who want to do away with medical cannabis bring up the Cannacoin issue, saying that all medical cannabis patients and medical access points (not recreational) are subversives and tax cheats who need to be controlled and furthermore brought under the control of the LCB.

It's just more ammo for the legislature to use AGAINST our freedom.  Medical cannabis has flourished for 17 years in Washington State and we don't need the regulation of the LCB.  We don't need Cannacoin to be associated with medical cannabis.
PeezorIsLame

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:07:21 PM

posted a picture of my minor 17 year old daughter on a public forum, endangering her safety.
    Actually he never posted a picture of your daughter, he blurred the picture and information. If you were really that concerned then you wouldn't have brought it up here for people all over the world to see.

It wasn't blurred until the thread was reopened and posted on here.
Dragging another's family into things was a completely fucked up thing to do.
Cannacoin (OP)

RIP Phil 2015

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 10:09:11 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2014, 11:27:13 PM by Cannacoin

This is false, unless you have proof or screen shots you could not even remotely substantiate this claim. If fact the already blurred information of name and face (covered by an bandana not to mention) was followed up with heavy pixelation to the images to hide any identities further. While i've already apologized for my actions, you're still trying to defend the fact this gentleman and the fact that he posted this information on his own instagram or linked to his daughters public profile in his forum signature for all to view (I have screen shots)...or the fact that she herself (under her real first name) attempted to signup on our forums so she do some bidding for her father on the CCN debate before I even pointed her out publicly? Talk about dragging family into things... Now remind me who exactly are you?

Hi Smiley Dec 8th, 2021
silvertongue

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:36:36 PM

Cannacoin, it's nice that you've apologized for your actions, but your credibility is damaged every time you do so.  You're sort of like the two-year-old toddler who doesn't know right from wrong and Mommy has to keep putting the child in a time-out corner.

Or maybe you do know right from wrong but simply chose to be malicious.  Lem was the first person to call you out and say that NWGT was being used as leverage to promote the use of Cannacoin.  No connection there, huh?
Souper

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:42:59 PM

I participated in said thread and was amazed at what Peezor / Cannacoin was doing. The picture was in fact not blurred. I told him he was making a big mistake, he then proceeded to attempt to justify his actions.

"The level of BS coming from me "revealing" anyones identity is heavy. The guy made a negligent mistake, now i'm airing out the stench that followed."

That was his response to me questioning the wisdom of posting the pic of a forum members underage daughter.

Peezor / Cannacoin continued to attempt to justify his actions until the backlash became so severe that he issued his insincere(imo) apology.

"Lem,

This post is directly for you and no one else however, I feel it should be public. I apologize for the actions I took that led to revealing more information about your daughter to members of NWGT. I was in no way shape or form attempting to bring out the information and it was simply a negligent mistake(on both our parts) which was pointed out publicly. At the time of her comments here on the site I wasn't aware that no one knew about your daughter within our community, and I wasn't aware that you were not aware of her link in your signature(for all I know you were just being a proud dad). I hope you understand that when I'm being shown/told this information and I'm not told that it's not public knowledge that It may be confusing to myself as to what I should or shouldn't know(as well as other). You have brought here on tinychat, tag her account on IG, and she had an account here the last thing I am thinking is "Lem doesn't wan't anyone to know his daughter".

Taking to your instagram to try and prove my point isn't really the most mature thing to do but in my position being attacked from all angles I only felt I was what was right to prove that your comments that I revealed her identity were false. In hindsight I realize this is non-productive and realistically immature. I sincerely hope you can accept this apology as I truly was not aware and I did not mean for this to affect you or your families safety. I also hope this has taught everyone a few things about the importance of posting information on social media as I know I've learned quite a bit from this situation myself.

Josh"

Today, apparently upset that his apology was not accepted he posted this:

"My public apology was seen by Lem im 100% as he's followed up yet he still hasn't address me via private message or accept my apology and move on. He has also not apologized for his use of such hateful and derogatory words on NWGT against the homosexual community. I don't care how angry or pissed off you are, that type of language or lashing out is NOT ok and others have been removed in the past for the same reason. If i'm willing to extend the olive branch (as I have with my apology and PMs) and he refuses himself to participate in reconciliation for his patients and his membership here at NWGT then there's not much I can do to help the guy, he's still a loaded gun and we won't have that here.

End of discussion, thanks for your concern but this topic isn't open for public debate or comments by unrelated parties. Thread closed."

Now he is claiming that the picture he posted was blurred? That is just not true.

These guys heavy handed handling of all of this has turned NWGT into a virtual ghost town overnight. They have banned, and locked out dissenting voices. In the process they have alienated 90% of the remaining users.

Do not be misled, there is no Cannacoin userbase there.
Cannacoin (OP)

RIP Phil 2015

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 12:32:32 AM

The value of crypto currencies is forever fluxuating against BTC/Fiat. It's will not always be up as well as it will not always be going down as we're constantly working on new tools, services and ways to add value to the coin.  This is not a hard concept to grasp.

Hi Smiley Dec 8th, 2021
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 01:21:13 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2014, 01:39:12 AM by fartbags

CANN = CannabisCoin

more info about CANN here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=661885.0

CCN = CannaCoin

Here are the charts for CannaCoin:
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CCN

cannabis patient

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 01:50:59 AM

hello good people of the cryptocurrency world!

i've learned a lot in the last few days about what it means when a gangsta calls a shyster a "fa**ot."

turns out in gangsta vernacular, the name has nothing to do with sexuality.  it means "weak man."  It wasn't slurring homosexuals....he dosen't do that..i know because i AM one....he's slurring a weak man, using old school vernacular....and rightfully so.  

Maybe i'm a little too old school, but if there's a fight, i'd rather align on the side of a gangsta telling a truth, than a shyster child abuser, lying.

I am a long time medical cannabis patient in washington state.  I've been a "member" on the thumb, since its start in 2011.  I don't post much, but i pay attention.  I know all you people all over the world think we evolutionaries in Washington State have gone and made cannabis "legal" in washington state, and you want in on the "green rush" free for all..... but you have another think coming...

What we've done in the last 20 years, is force our state to decriminalize medical use of cannabis, and for the first 15 years of those "legal MEDICAL cannabis" years, there were still lots of busts, and we still have patients in jail for medical cannabis charges, even though they were "legal" medical patients.  You see...the feds don't give a care what the state's say....the feds still consider cannabis a felony offense, and they have proven in the past over and over again, that they will come in, jack boot down everyone's door, and cart them off to jail for any amount of cannabis, in any form, whenever they feel like it.  Five people in washington who were growing medical cannabis together, as a family, for their own use, and as valid medical cannabis patients, are embroilled in a federal trial right now....from an arrest just a few months ago.

then, just a year or so ago, we the people of washington, the state, using the initiative privilege provided in our state constitution, also forced our state government, to ALSO decriminalize and facilitate RECREATIONAL use of cannabis in Washington state, and instructed our state to get it started.  But cannabis is felony and illegal in the united states of america...ANY cannabis; the prohibition of cannabis has not been repealed. You think the federal government is going to take lightly an international cryptocurrency intended to be for and about cannabis?  Think again.  "Canna"coin is about cannaBIS and just might be the door that opens back up all the raids, jailings, beatings and other human abuses, and sets us back to the days of scoring our medicine on the streets, from thugs.  Of course it could be!

The kind and loving people on the NWGT, who have done so much to help so many people with their health, happiness and well-being have served the patient community tirelessly, but we KNOW we are on the fringe and we BELIEVE in an adults right to use a plant, without penalty or fear, and we are, to a person, willing and DO take that risk.  We are NOT willing to take the risk so cryptocurrency speculators, can profit...and certainly not help a "coin" though the next, critical phase of development by endlessly microtipping each other with it.

I know enough about cannaCOIN (and cryptocurrency) to know that it will bring unneeded and unnecessary attention to our otherwise low-key, chill, and loving community....it already is.....and i understand and respect that the community, itself, is not in favor of this added risk.  Particularly, i can see that many of the long-time growers and providers and patients of medical cannabis in Washington State, do not appreciate and will not stay silent about being used (and misrepresented) in a marketing plan for cannacoin.  How many of us there are (at NWGT) was grossly misrepresented..intentionally....to the people here and elsewhere, to get YOUR money and buy-in; how many of us (at NWGT) who are ready and eager to uptake cannacoin, has also been grossly misrepresented to fool YOU into thinking cannacoin is a no fail, sure thing.   Cannacoin hasn't been honest.  We HAVE to speak up. Unfortunately, we have been "silenced" at NWGT.

We also do not appreciate "uncovering" the background marketing strategies that talk about us, as a group of humans, like we are cattle, to be herded into using cannacoin for a newly implemented microtipping feature.....while other places online the developers of cannacoin "dab their meds" on youtube and discuss in other places online, that the NUMBER OF TRANSACTIONS on the coin HAS to be increased at this critical time in cannacoin's development, and without such uptick in the NUMBER of transactions, the coin will not likely prosper.  

It is no wonder the community feels "set up" to uptake a cryptocurrency we don't want or need, to provide the needed "Number of Transactions" necessary (by making microtransaction tips between us), so that a sideline, speculative enterprise, can prosper and profit.   To us, this feels like abusing sick people.

We are coming here, and will continue to come here, and we will go where-ever this conversation continues, or needs to be raised, until these issues are respectfully recognized and honored.  If they are NOT addressed fully, completely, and honestly, we will...and are...leaving.    NWGT was formed to provide a safe and secure way for medical patients in need, and medical growers with extras, to connect in safety.   If we, the serious medical cannabis community, migrate elsewhere....what the "new thumb" will attract are young, oil-dabbing profiteerg men...like cannacoin....who scheme to make money speculating on sick people...and you can damn well bet not only the state of washington, but the federal goverment, and probably in cahoots.... is gonna come knocking on THAT door.  If i were a federale, i would.  As a medical cannabis patient who connects with my provider on the thumb, i don't want the two linked.    

Medical cannabis patients are people who have end-stage cancer, people with spastic disorders that keep them from functioning in life,  adults in chronic pain....the list of maladies is long, and grotesque.    It is THEIR safety and security that has been compromised....and i'm NOT talking about cryptocurrency security when i say security...i'm talking HUMAN security....and i'm talking about the security of sick humans and the loving people who risk it all, to help them.

As medical cannabis growers and providers, we are HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS strong, we use cannabis to LIVE, and we will NOT be bullied, nor treated as chattel or an asset to be capitalized upon.   We are used to being bullied....by federal drug squad goons who hold guns to our children's heads, who trash and pillage our homes, who steal our assets as forfeiture, who terrorize our patients, and who shut us up in cells, like animals, to keep us silent.  These federal drug squads have agreed to keep their "hands off" the medical cannabis community in Washington state...for now.....UNLESS and UNTIL minors, cartels, and six other "conditions" are abused.

Those conditions have been abused.....by cannacoin.

Posting a picture of a minor...a picture that was searched for on the internet, and found offsite, then posted on our medical cannabis forums, is about the WORST thing that anyone could ever do in our neck of the woods...and i hope in yours.  I hope cannacoin knows this and gets of his righteous power trip to see it is the action of a "fa**ot" ....a weak man in gangsta talk.  

You see, we still have to protect ourselves, as if we are gangstas.....and using and manipulating children to harm a fellow adult who disagrees with the "cryptocurrency program" but has otherwise a very valuable, generous and calming "asset" to the community.....is JUST NOT ALLOWED....even if it was an "negligent mistake" as described in the apology.   The truth is:  I was NOT neglect, nor was it a mistake.  It was premeditated and calculated and executed, and WRONG.  And the PARENT of the minor was banned for calling the guy who did it, cannacoin, a "fa**ot."  Banned...his patients cannot contact him.  He cannot contact his patients.  He is being silenced and shunned by NWGT admins who then posted and locked a public apology and sent him PM's in an online forum from which is is banned....trying to force the guy into a private meeting, after shunning him in PUBLIC.  We all recognize this banning is a "tactic" to "save" cannacoin....and now the world gets to know this cannacoin developer, is the very person...cannacoin....who is asking YOU to participate in his crypto currency scheme.

so.....

Cannacoin, the guy here, needs to make it right.  I don't know how....what i do know, is:  He isn't even trying.  He doesn't give a flip....people can flock away from the patient centered medical cannabis community we've built, he doesn't care....because MORE, fresh, young meat, will soon turn up.  Human assets can be churned.  Lots of new people now love cannabis...

What Cannacoin IS doing, is spinning stuff, banning people, editing people's posts, threatening the safety and security of our medical cannabis marketplace, and endangering and threatening every single one of the patients that the site was built to accommodate.  Including ME and MY patients. For money.

so...these cannacoin guys have:

1. lied to crypto currency customers using intentionally misrepresenting marketing;
2. misrepresented the number and ideals of the "human assets" they "control" in order to achieve the uptick in transaction numbers required at this stage for any cryptocurrency evolution;
3. disregarded and silenced dissenting voices from those "assets" who have valid concerns and questions;
4. abused children and endangered families;
5. violated the standing peace between our state medical cannabis system and the federal gov, threatening medical cannabis as a whole;
5. rolled out their microtransaction tipping system anyway and advised anyone who doesn't like it, to take a hike;
6. isolated and intimidated patients, many of whom are on DEATH'S DOOR.

but wait!  there's more!

Here's what poking around on the internet looking for something to post about someone, yields:  

These people are ALSO conspiring to ALIGN cannacoin, (after its "successful" uptake and adequate "uptick in transaction numbers" achieved via the rollout of a microtipping system on NWGT), and the medical cannabis community they CLAIM to represent, with a weasel of a self-proclaimed "activist" ...someone most of us would just like to disappear, or at least shut up, because he's that much of a weasel and embarrassment.....and again, they are planning this without asking us, the actual people who built, populate, and keep NWGT alive.  

And THEY'RE scheme is to propose changes in the medical cannabis laws in our state, changes we, as patients, don't get to know about or have input on ahead of time, and to link those changes to cannacoin, based on the acceptance and uptake of "16K medical cannabis growers on the Northwest Greenthumb."     This weasel, now DEPOSED as head of the Cannabis Action Coalition, is a shyster.  He also regularly uses pejorative names on the thumb...like c**t and b**ch, when referring to another human being....and yet he is NOT banned, while a father who calls a shyster "fa**ot after the shyster posts a picture of a child in a forum about a federally illegal substance...and IDENTIFIES the child by name.... gets banned for calling him a "fa**ot."

Bad karma all the way around.  

so...cryptocurrency community.....if YOU invest your wealth, energy, future, and karma on a scheme that misrepresents, exploits sick people for profit, abuses children in anger, treats humans as chattel to be used up and eliminated in an unspoken profit plan and undisclosed political agenda, censors free speech, and engages in behind door politicing, YOU will be FEEDING greed.

Not this fella!

Here's a tip for you:  you cannacoin speculators in canada, ohio, alabama, and the majority of other states in the usa.... and in countries all around the world...go plant a big crop of cannabis as if your mother's life depended on it....take the REAL risk and put away the carpetbagging lust for wealth.  It's disgusting.

END FEDERAL CANNABIS PROHIBITION

silvertongue

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 01:55:53 AM

Thank you for that correction!
PeezorIsLame

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:04:01 AM

This is false, unless you have proof or screen shots you could not even remotely substantiate this claim. If fact the already blurred information of name and face (covered by an bandana not to mention) was followed up with heavy pixelation to the images to hide any identities further. While i've already apologized for my actions, you're still trying to defend the fact this gentleman and the fact that he posted this information on his own instagram or linked to his daughters public profile in his forum signature for all to view (I have screen shots)...or the fact that she herself (under her real first name) attempted to signup on our forums so she do some bidding for her father on the CCN debate before I even pointed her out publicly? Talk about dragging family into things... Now remind me who exactly are you?

The fact that you are still trying shift fault from yourself to others is sad peezy. I seriously hope your cannacoin hits the shitter, you have done a horrible job representing what NWGT means these past few days. Banning some of the most respected members that have done way more for the site than you because you're that determined to push your cannacoin onto the community.
And just to reiterate, no, the picture was not blurred at first. You posted a clear picture of an underage girl on our forum as a method of leverage only to blur it out later and shift blame to the father for being mad at you for doing such an indecency. I think the term "weak man" from  above fits you perfectly.
cannacoinscam

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:19:10 AM

Bait and Switch  Premined coins.
ChickaChickaYeaah

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:28:59 AM

I signed up here to clarify that Cannacoin is lying here. I witnessed said picture unblurred when it was originally posted. The only thing that was blurred was a small section of text which I can only assume was her real name or username. The picture was untouched. Screenshots posted of an unblurred image would be doing the same thing that you did, which is making a horrible decision of posting someone's minor daughter online and drawing attention to it. Whether Lem had it on his profile or not is irrelevant to me. If he did it purposely then it's his mistake, but contacting him directly rather than turning a link into a picture for all to see should be a common sense action. It doesn't take an intelligent individual to know this. You're obviously a smart guy, but made a stupid decision. It happens to the best of us...

I have never had a problem with you Peezor/CannaCoin. The only issue I have is that this situation shows a lack of discretion and a security issue; An issue that seriously concerns me and has caused me to take a step back and analyze the situation. While I don't agree with Lem's choice of words, if it were me in his situation, I'd say some things that would be quite out of character as well. Words you'd much rather read than hear with me in your face. I appreciate what you've done with NWGT in the past and thank you for having the site available for patients to use. The incident isn't the only thing I question, but since this, a majority of the posts and/or threads I've seen appear (at NWGT) have been removed simply because (I feel) that you're afraid your actions (and the backlash that arose from those actions) might do your website and potentially CannaCoin a huge disservice.

We all make mistakes Peezor. A public apology is a good start, but unfortunately your apology comes off more-so as an excuse or finger pointing; Essentially, it feels lazy and as if you're going through the motions. From someone who prides himself on honesty (sometimes to a fault), I ask that you please discontinue posting blatant lies (like the one that brought me here to sign up). I consider this a complete disrespect to the community and I take it personally that you'd post something completely false with the intent to call anyone who saw the entire situation unfold, a liar.

Also: I'm sorry that I'm posting about things other than the CannaCoin cryptocurrency itself. I really didn't want to post here, but felt obligated to do so because lies get under my skin something fierce. Since these actions are of username "CannaCoin", posting here seemed logical and while he may not "own" the cryptocurrency, I'm sure he stands to profit immensely from this form of currency taking off. THIS is why members of NWGT have flooded over here and have caused this thread to make a sharp turn towards drama & BS. Peezor, if you'd like to speak with me directly, I have no problem taking this to messages as I don't want to have to address numerous posts here and do anymore 'stoking the fire' than necessary. Message and you'll get my username, one I hope you don't decide to ban because I posted 100% truth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: