Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:09:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Please remove, thread moved to self moderated  (Read 57439 times)
Cannacoin (OP)

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

RIP Phil 2015

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 10:24:12 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2014, 11:04:11 PM by Cannacoin

This thread has moved...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740903.0

CCN - Cannacoin - Cannapay - NWGT.tv - TokeTalk.Net - Cannacoin Community Network - Cannashares - A Cryptocurrency & Cannabis Development Team

ONLY DOWNLOAD CANNACOIN WALLET SOFTWARE FROM ORIGINAL POST: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740903.0

Hi Smiley Dec 8th, 2021

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
albertdros

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 10:27:30 PM

we have potcoin, dopecoin, leafcoin. Not enough?
davetheshrew

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 10:28:32 PM

sorry too late, we have potcoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=426324.0

My [POT] address PKGbqyqnVLvMoxmYq1YAm7dKAxue52LeNj
LAHAINA

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 10:28:51 PM

+1

Was Thinking The Same, hahaha
 Cool

Yes I CANN = Cbz19GvGqdYRM5CaA7WqxaGP8zmzuTQr1T

CAPT = CQju4V5qhVoQ8TKdMWD1DbmeYbFY74CMF6  ☼  BLOCK = BcEJPXyQQMcyK7QJGW7Fw6ECemyYBqJFPH
SlidingHorn

Activity: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 10:31:53 PM

+1

Cool

I do understand that statement, but have any of these actually *done* anything?  How many of them are actually used for dispensaries, etc.? 

I'm not saying this one will succeed where the others have fallen short, but until one of the marijuana themed coins gets their shit together, they'll keep coming.  If one becomes the obvious winner (i.e. gets accepted at dispensaries, etc.) the rest will die out.

davetheshrew

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 10:35:52 PM

+1

Cool

I do understand that statement, but have any of these actually *done* anything?  How many of them are actually used for dispensaries, etc.? 

I'm not saying this one will succeed where the others have fallen short, but until one of the marijuana themed coins gets their shit together, they'll keep coming.  If one becomes the obvious winner (i.e. gets accepted at dispensaries, etc.) the rest will die out.

potcoins doing tons check em out

My [POT] address PKGbqyqnVLvMoxmYq1YAm7dKAxue52LeNj
SlidingHorn

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 10:36:56 PM

potcoins doing tons check em out

I have...How many dispensaries accept potcoin?

Cannacoin (OP)

RIP Phil 2015

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 10:39:22 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2014, 01:54:47 AM by Cannacoin

Why Cannacoin?  

We already run and operate Washington states largest medical marijuana social platform (nwgt.org). With over 16,000 members and 1,000 local medical patients ready to accept and use Cannacoin on our website and within the community.  We already have the involvement and investors willing to get this coin off the ground in REAL world applications.  
Just think... Cannabis collectives, farmers markets, patient to patient donation, products and services etc. We have a vision for the future of cannabis and have been executing it for the last 5 years in our own State (just ask!), we now feel its time to take the next step and implement a means for transferring and storing value for the cannabis industry.

CCN - Cannacoin - Cannapay - NWGT.tv - TokeTalk.Net - Cannacoin Community Network - Cannashares - A Cryptocurrency & Cannabis Development Team

ONLY DOWNLOAD CANNACOIN WALLET SOFTWARE FROM ORIGINAL POST: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740903.0

Hi Smiley Dec 8th, 2021
SlidingHorn

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 10:40:56 PM

Why Cannacoin?  

We already run and operate Washington states largest medical marijuana social platform (nwgt.org). With over 16,000 members and 1,000 local medical patients ready to accept and use Cannaoin on our website.  We already have the community involvement and investors willing to get this coin off the ground in REAL world applications.  
Just think... Cannabis collectives, farmers markets, patient to patient donation, products and services etc. We have a vision for the future of cannabis and have been executing it for the last 5 years in our own community local (just ask!), we now feel its time to take the next step and implement a means for transferring and storing value for this vital plant.

To be fair - Can you show us some form of evidence that this has the backing to be used IRL and not just to be exchanged?

SteamGamesBTC.com

Activity: 734
Merit: 507

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 10:46:26 PM

PotCoin FTW, good luck anyway!

SteamGamesBTC.com
> Automatic 24/7 bot: purchase any Steam game 20% cheaper with Bitcoin! <
Cannacoin (OP)

RIP Phil 2015

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 10:58:11 PM

Why Cannacoin?  

We already run and operate Washington states largest medical marijuana social platform (nwgt.org). With over 16,000 members and 1,000 local medical patients ready to accept and use Cannaoin on our website.  We already have the community involvement and investors willing to get this coin off the ground in REAL world applications.  
Just think... Cannabis collectives, farmers markets, patient to patient donation, products and services etc. We have a vision for the future of cannabis and have been executing it for the last 5 years in our own community local (just ask!), we now feel its time to take the next step and implement a means for transferring and storing value for this vital plant.

To be fair - Can you show us some form of evidence that this has the backing to be used IRL and not just to be exchanged?

We are the central point for medical marijuana in Washington state, our site regulars include leading industry professionals in politics, growing, collectives and business.  We haven't scheduled or strategized any sort of IPO because simply there is so much demand and need in WA for a coin like this, we feel it will succeed with or without large investors.

Any one of the number of people we've discussed Cannacoin with has been eager to ask how to "get in" or "How to get started mining".  People are literally lining up at the gate every date asking for more details. Due to the influx of people asking about Cannacoin we've considered holding early adopter meetings in the state to educate people interested in implementing the coin for their business or daily life.

Hi Smiley Dec 8th, 2021
albertdros

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 11:01:18 PM

Alright developer. You seem to have the community ready already, that's good. I was just saying there are already a lot of coins like yours, but if you can make your idea succeed, then why not? Good luck with it Smiley
Cannacoin (OP)

RIP Phil 2015

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 11:04:38 PM

Alright developer. You seem to have the community ready already, that's good. I was just saying there are already a lot of coins like yours, but if you can make your idea succeed, then why not? Good luck with it Smiley

We appreciate the kind words.  Regardless if our coin succeeds on "the internetz" we know Washington and Colorado are leading the cannabis industry and we have the capabilities of bringing a coin to the people.  After that we'll let the internet decide if it wants to play ;-)

Hi Smiley Dec 8th, 2021
SlidingHorn

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 11:05:52 PM

Why Cannacoin?  

We are the central point for medical marijuana in Washington state, our site regulars include leading industry professionals in politics, growing, collectives and business.  We haven't scheduled or strategized any sort of IPO because simply there is so much demand and need in WA for a coin like this, we feel it will succeed with or without large investors.

Any one of the number of people we've discussed Cannacoin with has been eager to ask how to "get in" or "How to get started mining".  People are literally lining up at the gate every date asking for more details. Due to the influx of people asking about Cannacoin we've considered holding early adopter meetings in the state to educate people interested in implementing the coin for their business or daily life.

A fair answer.  I'm not trying to discredit you in any way, I'm just trying to fact check, etc. - you know...doing my homework Wink

I didn't feel the others (Pot / Dope Coin, etc...) were much more than "another alt coin", and I've been actively waiting for a REAL cannabis-themed coin.  I hope yours is able to be that coin.

For the sake of transparency:  Are you an active member on these forums?  It's just another yellow flag (again, not attempting to discredit, just due diligence) that you're a brand new account w/ a new coin.

EDIT:  Why is there no announcement on the forum you mentioned?

blueangel01

Activity: 406

Hello! Send me a message.

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 11:06:43 PM

Why Cannacoin?  

Any one of the number of people we've discussed Cannacoin with has been eager to ask how to "get in" or "How to get started mining".  People are literally lining up at the gate every date asking for more details. We've received such a positive response that we've considered holding early adopter meetings in the state to educate people interested in implementing cannacoin for their business or daily life.

SO, What is the advantage of Cannacoin over other coins? I mean Why not become the middle man between your centralized merchants and the potcoin, for example?

I would like to see the evidence as well. If they are really eager to accept digital currency, they should have accepted btc as primary because btc is already liquid. It would be easy for them to convert bitcoins into $.

Please stop the use of word "We" as if you are the spokesperson of this big company. All I see is "You" trying to market your coin in a misleading way.  

Msg me if you want me to put anything here.
Cannacoin (OP)

RIP Phil 2015

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 11:15:02 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2014, 11:44:05 PM by Cannacoin

Why Cannacoin?  

A fair answer.  I'm not trying to discredit you in any way, I'm just trying to fact check, etc. - you know...doing my homework Wink

I didn't feel the others (Pot / Dope Coin, etc...) were much more than "another alt coin", and I've been actively waiting for a REAL cannabis-themed coin.  I hope yours is able to be that coin.

For the sake of transparency:  Are you an active member on these forums?  It's just another yellow flag (again, not attempting to discredit, just due diligence) that you're a brand new account w/ a new coin.

EDIT:  Why is there no announcement on the forum you mentioned?

Yes, I am an active member and co-owner of the website.  Me and my Twin brother actually are the ones operating the site and developing the coin.

Regarding announcements, we have announced the on our YouTube to our 15k subscribers.  Announcements for the coin are coming today through our official forum, In fact it was suppose to be right after we posted here but you guys kind of took my attention Wink

Why Cannacoin?  

Any one of the number of people we've discussed Cannacoin with has been eager to ask how to "get in" or "How to get started mining".  People are literally lining up at the gate every date asking for more details. We've received such a positive response that we've considered holding early adopter meetings in the state to educate people interested in implementing cannacoin for their business or daily life.

SO, What is the advantage of Cannacoin over other coins? I mean Why not become the middle man between your centralized merchants and the potcoin, for example?

I would like to see the evidence as well. If they are really eager to accept digital currency, they should have accepted btc as primary because btc is already liquid. It would be easy for them to convert bitcoins into $.

Please stop the use of word "We" as if you are the spokesperson of this big company. All I see is "You" trying to market your coin in a misleading way.  

Advantage? Other than the fact that the configuration of the coin was actually thoroughly thought out instead of other alts that punch in 420, dope, pot everywhere in the code/name possible?  What about the fact that our difficulty retargeting takes advantage of the Kimoto gravity well? Or the fact we've strategically scheduled a halving expected by miners once a year  This is a nod to the miners and the network, we are trying to make it a level playing field for everyone... including the little guys. We tried to make this coin as even as possible because we've feel we've been at every end of the spectrum as an end user of Bitcoin/Litecoin and other alts as a trader, miner and now moving into real world applications.

We took as many of the advantages from a range of coins like Bitcoin, Litecoin along with some of the newer implementations like faster block times and better retargeting to make the most well rounded coin for an INDUSTRY.  We aren't looking to make a world wide currency used in every household, this is a currency by the industry for the industry.

Hi Smiley Dec 8th, 2021
SlidingHorn

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 11:18:34 PM

Yes, I am an active member and co-owner of the website.  Me and my Twin brother actually are the ones operating the site and developing the coin.

I meant here at bitcointalk.org

It's easier to trust someone who's established or at least known among the crypto community Smiley

Cannacoin (OP)

RIP Phil 2015

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 11:21:37 PM

I meant here at bitcointalk.org

It's easier to trust someone who's established or at least known among the crypto community Smiley

Oh sorry no I'm not a regular here on Bitcointalk, just a lurker. 

Hi Smiley Dec 8th, 2021
Cannacoin (OP)

RIP Phil 2015

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 11:34:03 PM

blueangel01,

In response to your question as to why business/patients don't accept BTC?  In fact some here DO accept BTC however, with 10 minute block times it's not a very convenient system that can be implemented without being slow and inefficient for collectives.  With something like 1 minute block times this is more conducive to business and easier to market for POS etc.

Regarding your "we",  It's "we" because I'm not the only one here launching or implementing Cannacoin, there's more than 1 person involved behind the scenes here.

Hi Smiley Dec 8th, 2021
passionsurf

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 11:50:09 PM

cannacoin sounds better than potcoin, dopecoin, or leafcoin. I'd support this.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: