Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:10:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Look at the market, are you scared?  (Read 3647 times)
Azna Azhar

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:45:46 PM

I've been in the crypto market for so long, I've been through a few times like this, so now I feel very normal. BTC down then up , and up then down

That is true, it is normal for the market to experience correction this is not the first time we are experiencing the bearish market in this way. But at the end it will give way for the bull to rule.
The market for cryptocurrency is showing positive signs that investors may consider buying more at this time. I believe that in the next few months the market will grow stronger than in the beginning of 2018. Please continue to monitor the market to be precise.
Yes, now there is a little fresh air that can treat fear because of the decline in the market. There are positive signs of greening the market and almost every coin has a price increase. Hopefully it will continue and the crypto market will be stronger, and I am optimistic that the market will recover.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Thai19

Activity: 360

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 06:53:17 PM

I like your share, too, so I will not give up this market, because I think it will be very potential in the future, and I must succeed.
Uyiosarugue1

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 06:55:55 PM

I try not to focus too much on the current market capitalization but on what will hold true for bitcoins and the other altcoins. It will beat most of the big corporations combined when adoption grows dramtically
Uyiosarugue1

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 06:59:00 PM

the truth is everything in crypto market is scary, but i found out this is normal. every market stocks or crypto got rise and fall. as long that we didn't cutloss, everything is fine
It is normal not just for cryptocurrency but for every new asset class, I believe Gold must have had its fair share of volatility in its early days. a lot of factor could easily have swung the price, same is true with cryptos now, when a single media stunt can see the price crashig or hitting the roof
ivanklich

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:35:53 PM

I am not afraid of what is happening in the market. This is the cryptocurrency market and similar phenomena often occur. I consider such moments as the opportunity to buy even more coins at a lower price.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
ImSyam09

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:55:29 PM

Recently, Apple has become a trillion dollar company. You see, Apple is just a company, yet it has quadrupled its entire investment in Crypto. We do not take into account other investment channels, such as real estate, gold or the huge cash flow that is floating or lying dead in the bank. Just only 1% cash flow of the stock market dump on Crypto, our property will increase tens of times. Do not know what you think but I still prefer to invest in it, it's risky but the potential is huge. I was ready to get another job and wait 10 years to reach $1 million. I will never give up this market.

I love you, you are so sure that crypto will give you big profits even though now all market prices are decreasing.
To be honest, now I feel a little scared in crypto, because bitcoin and all altcoins don't give good news, everything has decreased. However, after I read your statement, my enthusiasm grew, I felt strong and my fear disappeared. thank you and passion for us.
mu86268722

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:40:40 AM

No, I am not afraid. First, the blockchain and cryptocurrency are a very good investment channel. Secondly, the trading platform is very safe and convenient. It is normal for any kind of investment in the market to rise or fall. The cryptocurrency will also be There are ups and downs, so I won’t be afraid or afraid
Tanya78

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:44:50 AM

No, I'm not afraid of what is happening in the market, now the market is not so terrible. as during the correction. Because I know that the crypto market will grow in the future.
johnleo

Activity: 1414
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:55:55 AM

I am scared a bit a few days ago and since I don't do daily trading, this market really make me must watch the market every day. A bit relieved today because a price looks good.
guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:06:22 AM

Recently, Apple has become a trillion dollar company. You see, Apple is just a company, yet it has quadrupled its entire investment in Crypto. We do not take into account other investment channels, such as real estate, gold or the huge cash flow that is floating or lying dead in the bank. Just only 1% cash flow of the stock market dump on Crypto, our property will increase tens of times. Do not know what you think but I still prefer to invest in it, it's risky but the potential is huge. I was ready to get another job and wait 10 years to reach $1 million. I will never give up this market.

I have the same plan. Now the marke tis not so good and I will wait patiently with my coins in my hand for the bull market to come. I want to see the day that I find myself a millionnaire when I wake up someday with my dear coins.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 01:08:52 AM

there is nothing to fear. buy bitcoin now, and hold for the next 10 years then become a billionaire.
seneido

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:13:18 AM

No, not really. It's already higher than it was last year same time. There should be nothing to worry about. The prices will rise up again.
We are still in the bear market and thus experiencing this, but I'm sure we will get past it soon. This is a normal thing with crypto currencies in general.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:13:43 AM

I have my bag that has almost died in value but I am trying to hodl it for dear life, even my Husband is leaving the country to find work because we can no longer survive on income coming in from crypto as most bounties are either delaying paying or giving us tokens that don't even hit an exchange, so are rendered worthless. This is the first month since coming into crypto that we have earned less than our monthly outgoings and our portfolio has dived by 99.4% I won't give up until the inevitable end, but now have resigned myself to the fact that soon I might not be able to pay my way and living expenses anymore and so must make plans accordingly, whatever happens though I am not selling my bag. It will get worse before it gets better but I ain't selling out.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qumeijia

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:15:22 AM

I think so, I would never give up with the market. We know that it has much risky investing in crypto but the potential is more and bigger than others. So I would be calm and positive even for several years waiting for the best day. We do not need to be scared because we will be the billionaire.  
hani1929

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 01:19:50 AM

We dont have to be scared if what happens in the market , its just normal. Sometimes coins in the market goes down but then it will goes up again. Its always happen every year. just like the popular bitcoin now its dumping  but for sure by the end of the year it will start to recover again. So its not good to give up on the market instead you need to hodl your investment and wait for the right moment to become a millionaire.

Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:00:58 AM

We dont have to be scared if what happens in the market , its just normal. Sometimes coins in the market goes down but then it will goes up again. Its always happen every year. just like the popular bitcoin now its dumping  but for sure by the end of the year it will start to recover again. So its not good to give up on the market instead you need to hodl your investment and wait for the right moment to become a millionaire.

yes its a normal phenomena in the crypto market that the price goes down and up but people are afraid of because of the downtrend in the market is too steep to see that it seems like it is hard to recover in the short period of time.
Baihum

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:03:25 AM

I do not think we will sell altcoins at low prices, so we will not be afraid of losing my altcoin, we would rather wait for higher prices in the future.
guangzhouta

Activity: 123

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:38:58 AM

I feel a little disappointed but I know it is normla to be like that in the marekt. And I will hold all my coins to wait patiently for the bul market to come agian. I think the bull market will come one day and make me happy again.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
paramelton

Activity: 171

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:50:03 AM

No, I'm not scared about market. I think this is just normal correction and after that market will go up again. Bitcoin did hit very high targets last year, for that reason correction is so long. If we talk about other altcoins, the investors  still continue looking into bitcoins move and market follows up what bitcoin does.
cbeew3

Activity: 165

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:04:29 AM

Looking at the current encryption market, I am really scared. Most of the cryptocurrency prices have fallen sharply in this year's market. I have some cryptocurrencies in this year's market, and now I have lost a lot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: