Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:44:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Look at the market, are you scared?  (Read 3644 times)
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:17:27 AM

Recently, Apple has become a trillion dollar company. You see, Apple is just a company, yet it has quadrupled its entire investment in Crypto. We do not take into account other investment channels, such as real estate, gold or the huge cash flow that is floating or lying dead in the bank. Just only 1% cash flow of the stock market dump on Crypto, our property will increase tens of times. Do not know what you think but I still prefer to invest in it, it's risky but the potential is huge. I was ready to get another job and wait 10 years to reach $1 million. I will never give up this market.

Giving up now on the market I think won't do anyone good, expect those that never believed in this innovation form the onset. Thou the fact remains market is just more than frustrating and tiring, still we must all preserve through this period to go strongly into the better days ahead.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GreenLife051

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:20:54 AM

I am a little shocked but not afraid.
JunMel

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:27:06 AM

No, I'm not afraid to look at the market. When there was a correction. Then everyone was worried and did not know. How further we all will work on the crypto-currency market. And now the situation is much better.

At his moment crypto still in bearish market. But eventually it will start moving up trend. We are now reaching near to last quarter if the year. That's the time we expect the market to become bullish hopefully. I think its not time to be afraid or worried just wait a bit more will see where crypto bring us to.
Striker17

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:29:12 AM

Now that we are facing market's deep, this deep is a normal situation, so don't be afraid on what's happening in the market, just keep holding and wait for the time of market's recovery. Believe in crypto and believe in your coin/s because someday it can brings you a good profit in the future.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:46:26 AM

Having a fear of the current market situation is sure to exist, but fear will disappear if you have a feeling of optimism and believe that the market will recover.
the opponent of your fears and don't let your fears make mistakes and you will sell them when the market goes down because you feel panicked, and I still hold it patiently because the market is red and down and I'm sure it's fast or the market will rise again and go green again.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
shollyen

Activity: 344
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:54:39 AM

One of the things I do not allow myself to do ever since I have been into crypto is never to allow my mind to entertain any form of fear, It has never helped me to achieve the best.. I try as MI uch as possible NJ leave to study and observe the flow of things in the market, then I try to invest  little amount of money into it ,I do not get greedy when it comes to investing in crypto.so I  don't have much regret. All I see is possibilities and not the negative side though I try to guide against it..   When we consider the flow of things in the market, we may want to OK get discouraged, but the best thing is to be bold and stay strong... With crypto,we can always live a better life....
shollyen

Activity: 344
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:58:13 AM

One of the things I do not allow myself to do ever since I have been into crypto is never to allow my mind to entertain any form of fear, It has never helped me to achieve the best.. I try as MI uch as possible NJ leave to study and observe the flow of things in the market, then I try to invest  little amount of money into it ,I do not get greedy when it comes to investing in crypto.so I  don't have much regret. All I see is possibilities and not the negative side though I try to guide against it..   When we consider the flow of things in the market, we may want to OK get discouraged, but the best thing is to be bold and stay strong... With crypto,we can always live a better life....
manuelgar

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:15:47 AM

I think only beginners are scared. If you have already seen similar situations in the market then it is easier for you to treat this. I mean, it's scary the first time. After only waiting for a trend change.

tanvir232

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:18:18 AM

There is nothing to scare. cryptocurrency market has faced more crash than the current one. You should look at the history of the cryptocurrency market. I think it's better now than previous. Also, the crash is good for the stability too.
djprobsbd

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:33:10 AM

don't scare the market, it has nothing to fear. Patience when the market go down if you hodl your coin for long-term. If you're trader, just stop-loss your trade pairs and waiting for good signal or bull run. This is my experience when the market have strong down trend.
dulce dd121990

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:41:18 AM

Sometimes we were worried about what happened at the crypto market and scared of losing our money. But if we will just study the flow of crypto market, we can see that it will rise soon after a big fall and now we are experiencing a big fall and possible that later it will rise.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Nexus77

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:52:40 AM

Seeing the current situation, I became sad, scared, anxious that it all became one because my finances were now in turmoil so I had to be patient to wait for the market to recover
Alex Foman

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:56:35 AM

I certainly worry about the crypto currency market. The latest news has knocked many out of the way. But still inside of me I believe that eventually everything will fall into place. The market will work towards the end of autumn. We will all rely on this.
etherhot776

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:58:40 AM

Encryption is still in its early stages. it is worth investing in encryption now. In the past decade, encryption has developed very fast. So I think it will be popularized around the world in the next decade.
boljul

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 12:04:55 PM

Yep, for investors who came to the cryptomarket in the begining of the year looking at it brings nervous. But fir those who just newbies there is not so many reasons to worry:)
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 01:24:21 PM

There is nothing to scare. cryptocurrency market has faced more crash than the current one. You should look at the history of the cryptocurrency market. I think it's better now than previous. Also, the crash is good for the stability too.
As you say, there is nothing to worry about. Because if the market is experiencing an incident like this, of course in the past it has also happened. Yes that's right, now it's better than before wheere bitcoin isn't worth it at all. The cryptocurrency era has been long enough, so there is no reason to doubt.
farasad22

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:33:55 PM

I'm not scared at all, just look at the market now, it's almost green https://coin360.io/.
Blockchain is a future, and even such a huge corporations as Apple would have to take it into account. Probably, it's already working on blockchain technology implementation into devices.
taeewo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:34:26 PM

For now am not scared because i believe on this crypto currency and also certain that the market situation will be good and return to the bullish run in the last quarter of this year.
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:36:15 PM

And why do you think that people are afraid? Probably you can make the assumption that today people have nothing to fear, because they are accustomed to seeing such a terrible picture, which has lasted for a very long time, it is not normal.
hamster fat

Activity: 462

simply getting the job done

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:49:45 PM

Yes, the market looks sad now if you look at the cost of many coins, including bitcoin and ETH. But this is a temporary situation.
After a strong correction, the market will start returning to its previous positions.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: