Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:30:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Look at the market, are you scared?  (Read 3647 times)
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:18:31 PM

I'm also not afraid to look at the graphics that coinmarketcap provides us, because everything that could be sold, I sold, at the current ridiculous price and I think I did the right thing. In the coming year, I do not expect anything good from the crypto currency. Besides during this time I will get some new coins by participating in bounty campaigns)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
seregaleon

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:20:48 PM

The market is not always happy with its growth, but nevertheless they are not afraid, because it is only developing!
Zigerffff

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:49:21 PM

Now is the time for crypto currency! Very low prices in the market! In 2 years we will see very different prices and other availability!  Cool
Mybitkoin7

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:54:45 PM

I am no longer frightened by the situation on the market. It seems to me that the market began the recovery phase. Because you can see the green zones sometimes. It makes me happy. Everyone knows the green zones.
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1302

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:00:28 PM

No, it is quite normal for the market, it develops cyclically and for each growth there is a drop, as well as for every fall of the market, there will be growth, which I expect in the near future.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Tilim@Tilim

Activity: 350

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:08:46 PM

The market is going through a depression now. No one knows what will happen next. But I think there is a strong rise ahead.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
tessaphin

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:15:05 PM

For few years im here I already earn good amount and I witnessed the ups and down of the market, if you are a long time investor whatever the status of the current market you wont be discourage since there is a way to take advantage the situation. Every dip is an opportunity thus im not afraid and there's nothing to be afraid of.
Weirdwas

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:30:30 PM

Bothered? Maybe. Scared? I think not. I have so much faith in the market and I have been long enough in the market that I know that all what is happening now is only but temporary, and we will experience some bull season again, hopefully soon. Because of this, I do not worry my self too much or get so scared about the market condition. As a matter of fact I'm putting as much funds as I can right now.
vhroen

Activity: 114

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 03:57:36 PM

People have the different perspective in every situation they are into. People with so-called 'weak hands' are vulnerable to this kind of circumstances mainly because emotions have dominantly prevailed that tends to panic selling during the market crash resulting in big losses. I'm not really afraid because I know this is just a normal occurrence in crypto sphere.
TheDarkRide

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:05:21 PM

Yes, I'm afraid that the market will continue to fall and prices to return to those that were two or three years ago

When the price keep falling sure I am a bit scared. I am affraid that the price won't go up again in the short time which will make me panic. And I think the other people will have the same feeling as mine as well.
MRY

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 04:16:10 PM

why should you be afraid, the market will recover soon and everything will be fine, no need to panic and worry, staying calm and patient The market will definitely be green again

Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:19:30 PM

No, I am not scared, it is just market conditions, we have to cope with it. Current market cap is a joke and all who understand potential of crypto, won't sell right now and even buy more!
fly99

Activity: 421

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:21:11 PM

Honestly, many people will be scared when the market falls, but fear is useless. What we need to do now is to analyze the market calmly. The upcoming ETF of Bitcoin may be a good news.

TraiKH

Activity: 207

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:24:26 PM

Objectively speaking. When investing or trading, the crypto market has a very fast moving value. It is the pressure that you must overcome to find success on cryptocurrency. Each volatility trend has a fear response from the community. This is a challenge that must be overcome if you are a true crypto investor.
zuo0ai1

Activity: 117

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:29:09 PM

Im not scared at all, i dont understand why people would give up crypto, crypto world is so beautiful, it is full of business opportunities everywhere.
samarnaaz

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:20:03 PM

I don't scare looking the market i am hopeful for future of market..
aldencio

Activity: 218
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:20:53 PM

Recently, Apple has become a trillion dollar company. You see, Apple is just a company, yet it has quadrupled its entire investment in Crypto. We do not take into account other investment channels, such as real estate, gold or the huge cash flow that is floating or lying dead in the bank. Just only 1% cash flow of the stock market dump on Crypto, our property will increase tens of times. Do not know what you think but I still prefer to invest in it, it's risky but the potential is huge. I was ready to get another job and wait 10 years to reach $1 million. I will never give up this market.

i think thatvwe have been through a lot of different bad situations so we will cope with the nowadays issues as well

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:32:49 PM

You're right! The cryptocurrency market has a huge potential. So you have taken the right position that you are ready to wait as long as you need to achieve your goal. I also strive to increase my capital here, so I try to master this direction to the maximum.
imutlinda

Activity: 926
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:37:51 PM

I already have predictions and a little expertise to determine the time to buy and the time to sell it so I don't need to be afraid if you have knowledge in investing or trading
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:13:38 AM

The market is not scary, as we are in August. But if it should remain the same in December then I have a reason to be scared.
My God, how much patience do you have? I can not look at this lateral movement any more, and at the constant falling of bitcoins, when I see and understand that the market is starting to grow, all investors and market participants feel it, it's probably the most horrible time.
If you want to become successful in crypto trading, then you need to patient. It is the nature of the crypto currencies, some time the price increases too much but some time we have to need for some good time for the price to increase therefore it is important to wait and remain calm.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: