Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:41:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Look at the market, are you scared?  (Read 3647 times)
oseikuf44

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:54:01 PM

Quite scared of the way the market is trending downwards but I have faith that it can rebound and positive outcome of the price of the market will be seen in anytime soon. At this stage , investment in the market should be done with long term view.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
arthur305

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:03:00 PM

Market have being really bad I must say but that isn't a situation to scare anybody. I believe it's a correction and will grow back soon.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:08:01 PM

I do not see where the post is coming from.

Just to answer the question though, I am not.
First of all, if you are wise enough you would not invest into something you will not get anything in the future.
You research. You make a metal proof reason on why you will hold it for a long time. Only those fools will just jump in without any ideas.
Just that simple reason and I am good to go.
ganesh10

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:16:59 PM

Well, I am still aiming for long term profits so I prefer to avoid looking at a market that keeps dropping for the moment, and I already invested in it, so it isn't necessary, I will just wait patiently until the profits come in a couple of years.
kmntrci

Activity: 439

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:20:42 PM

In fact, I'm not really scared about the situation on the market, because I prefer long-term investment and I can wait when the dump will end to sell profitably.
utiltox

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:21:12 PM

I'm not afraid of what's going on in the market. and I think it's normal. because I am sure that in the future the cryptocurrency market will grow.
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:30:05 PM

Recently, Apple has become a trillion dollar company. You see, Apple is just a company, yet it has quadrupled its entire investment in Crypto. We do not take into account other investment channels, such as real estate, gold or the huge cash flow that is floating or lying dead in the bank. Just only 1% cash flow of the stock market dump on Crypto, our property will increase tens of times. Do not know what you think but I still prefer to invest in it, it's risky but the potential is huge. I was ready to get another job and wait 10 years to reach $1 million. I will never give up this market.

As you have a brief explanation about Apple investment and a stock market it's no need to be panic and scared, indeed it can encourage people to be part in crypto industry, because it seems the direction of the big investors is in cryptocurrency.
mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 02:44:02 AM

Best option for this is to stay away from making investment at this current time while the market is so unstable. It could certainly make your investment collapse with the blink of an eye. Better wait for the perfect time.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
panbirt

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:01:07 AM

Fear is because you don't understand, you don't have a deep understanding of cryptocurrency or blockchain. In my opinion, I am not afraid at all. I know that its future is beautiful, and the future trend is blockchain. Technology, no technology will go beyond it, and encryption will get better and better. I will always invest.
jeffbitcoin2018

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:03:07 AM

yeah but not so scrade at all!! because the market will be recovered it in this next month!! and all token and coin will go up and it will be a big exchange or Sell in trade market!! thats ive been waiting for this cming next month!!
sedahan13

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:14:46 AM

Iam little scared because i been loss so much and dont know when the market will back to bullish again. But i still have hope , because market cap of crypto still very small compared other asset like gold and stocks market, and has potential to increase in the long run.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
robaya

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:17:18 AM

fear still exists, because I saw my crypto assets go down. but I tried not to think so much because it could make me panic. I did not see the market for a few days because I knew the situation had not improved.
shad_ow90

Activity: 224

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:18:54 AM

Recently, Apple has become a trillion dollar company. You see, Apple is just a company, yet it has quadrupled its entire investment in Crypto. We do not take into account other investment channels, such as real estate, gold or the huge cash flow that is floating or lying dead in the bank. Just only 1% cash flow of the stock market dump on Crypto, our property will increase tens of times. Do not know what you think but I still prefer to invest in it, it's risky but the potential is huge. I was ready to get another job and wait 10 years to reach $1 million. I will never give up this market.

Yep, the cash flow into the crypto market is still very low and many big investors have still had lots of concerns about this market such as general law of cryptocurrency, applicability, so they don't want to invest on this time. Everyday, many scam news about this market can make people be scared and confused, but I have still a strong beleif on it

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
Roksodhon

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:54:43 AM

If we fear that means we've lost. An uncertain market situation such as this, sometimes if we carefully will give as the opportunity. The world of crypto is indeed risky so before investing please make sure beforehand that we already have enough knowledge. always remain calm and don't be afraid or panic.
Python Master
Copper Member

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:05:59 AM

I'm a little bit worry because my balance lose half in USD value. The crypto market get stuck for months continuously. I hope that there will be good news to help crypto market to recover soon, such as new Bitcoin ETF application accepted by SEC.

longminh123

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:09:14 AM

Let's hope this can happen the next few years. 1% of the stock market capitalization is very large and that number can make us rich quick. I believe Cryptocurrency will be of more interest to investors because Blockchain technology is the main target that large companies are aiming for and they are sure to invest heavily in this technology.
circlesseeker

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:20:03 AM

Good point. I totally agree. Potential is really huge. We just need to find the right projects. Crypto is the new era of money without a doubt.
netfifox

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:23:14 AM

In the market there will be increased and decreased. I think in the future the market will be bigger, just the time and it will be so.
ji6658

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:29:37 AM

To tell the truth, now the market is really a little scared. So far this year, the market price has almost fallen all the way. The only thing that can be done now is to stick to it.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:30:33 AM

Yep, the cash flow into the crypto market is still very low and many big investors have still had lots of concerns about this market such as general law of cryptocurrency, applicability, so they don't want to invest on this time. Everyday, many scam news about this market can make people be scared and confused, but I have still a strong beleif on it
It's not about scam news but a lot of parties are creating false news about crypto. The latest news has come from the south korea and after i watched the news and it doesn't make sense for me to see that. The marketcap of crypto is very low right now and it has so many potential to growth a lot in the future.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: