Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:49:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN][STACK] RealStackCoin | No IPCO | Fast Decrease | Launch Soon!  (Read 13624 times)
Wrecked (OP)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

Currently Mining At 1.2 MH/s!

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 06:31:26 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2014, 07:10:17 AM by Wrecked

URGENT: Before you read this, I want to inform you that I am in no way connected to the development of this coin.  I am NOT a devloper, but a miner like the rest of you that was chosen to create this thread.  Before replying, please read the ENTIRE thread!  I will answer any questions that you may have and will be very active on this thread.  Thank you!

StackCoin

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Specifications

Algorithm: Scrypt
Maximum Amount of Coins: 134,400,000,000 (134.4 Billion)
Pre-Mine: 6,720,000,000 (6.72 Billion)
Percent of Pre-Mine: 5%
Block Time/Target: 120 Seconds (2 Minutes)
Difficulty Retarget: Kimoto's Gravity Well
Initial Block Reward: 1,000,000 STACK (1 Million)
Block Decrease Rate:  50% Every ~21,000 (~21 Thousand) Blocks

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Launch

The REAL StackCoin does not have a set launch date, but we are relatively close to being finished!
I will update the thread when I learn of the correct launch time, so bookmark this page!

All wallets (Windows, Mac, and Linux) will be uploaded before the REAL StackCoin launches, and they will be password protected!

Pools

None, yet!  Pool operators, if you wish to support the REAL StackCoin, please contact me via PM and I will forward your information to our head developer.  Thank you!

Exchanges

None, yet!  We will be contacting numerous exchanges (Mintpal, Cryptorush, Cryptsy, etc.) very soon!

Faucets

Faucet operators, please let us know if you are willing to add the REAL StackCoin to your website!  Thanks!

Games

There are no REAL StackCoin games available at this current time.  It will be updated soon!

Why should you mine the REAL StackCoin?

To begin, there are many reasons why you should mine the REAL StackCoin.  As we all know, the first StackCoin turned out to be a giant scam where a total of 69.5 BTC were lost.  I even lost 0.2 BTC, but that's nothing compared to other's losses!  We've created this coin to both help reimburse those who lost their BTC, as well as create a new coin that could turn into something big!  It'll be worth your while to mine throughout the entire first month of launch since block subsidies decrease by 50% every ~21,000 blocks, which will be around 1 month.  After that, the REAL StackCoin will become a lot more rare, and worth a ton on the numerous exchanges that it will be on!  We plan to have the best possible launch as well; the wallets, once created, will be available on the first post of this thread, but will be in a password-protected .ZIP archive!  Lastly, there will be no IPCO whatsoever; we don't want to see that again!

Would you like to support those that were scammed?

If you're reading this, thank you for taking the time to consider donating to help those in need!  A plethora of people have already lost hundreds of dollars worth of BTC, and you're able to help them regain it!  We're not asking for a certain amount per person, but whatever you are comfortable donating will make everyone happy.  I, along with the developers of the REAL StackCoin, solemnly swear that all BTC raised in donations will go straight into the wallets of those who were scammed.  We will both announce every withdrawal that occurs from our donation address, and specify which user it is going to.

Donation Address: 1A9Wy6yFDiVcZFGrTG6jcWepDPUJg5c5K3
Track Our Transactions: https://blockchain.info/address/1A9Wy6yFDiVcZFGrTG6jcWepDPUJg5c5K3

Again, thank you very much.  We value members like you!

Progress report from our developer!

Okay.. well i was hoping we could wait a bit until i tested things before the ANN.. but .. okay.
I put the seed node up already.
The 6.7B premine has been mined into address: Sa2dioMKASuNH95KtPVzTz6CjmyEgn3krk .  100% of this will be reimbursed to the original investors of this the fake scamcoin Stackcoin.
It is currently on block 15 (first 1440 blocks will get only 1 coin subsidy so its fair for miners)
I've got another 2 seed nodes to setup
The basic code changes are done.  i'm just testing some things.  and then checkin mapcheckpoints after a few more blocks have passed.. maybe up to 50.  
Would love another pair of eyes on the code, please help  (I'm trying to hack this up quickly so the original investors don't get all depressed and leave cryptos completely Smiley)

Stealth™ - HF
THeZoiD

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 06:39:56 AM

eta?

armaan56

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 06:41:24 AM

Really great to do this for those who lost money on the IPO

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
«««« CoiNuŧ.com  The Only BTCitcoin Options Exchange  »Secure« »Fast« »Fair« »Minimum trade 0.01 BTC«»»»»
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

SlidingHorn

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 06:42:26 AM

Wait...is this separate from this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=482339.0

Everyone get their shit together before we start launching 14 "ScamAid" Coins.

Wrecked (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 06:42:58 AM

eta?

The developer stated to me that everything is almost ready, so it shouldn't be more than a few days, a week at the latest.

Remember that we also need a few pool operators to create pools as well!
Wrecked (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 06:44:49 AM

Wait...is this separate from this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=482339.0

Everyone get their shit together before we start launching 14 "ScamAid" Coins.

No, not entirely.  I was given this by micryon.
voilo

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 06:53:27 AM

just keep watching
micryon

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 07:01:03 AM

Okay.. well i was hoping we could wait a bit until i tested things before the ANN.. but .. okay.

The 6.7B premine has been mined into address: Sa2dioMKASuNH95KtPVzTz6CjmyEgn3krk .  100% of this will be reimbursed to the original investors of this the fake scamcoin Stackcoin.

It is currently on block 15 (first 1440 blocks will get only 1 coin subsidy so its fair for miners)

The basic code changes are done.  i'm just testing some things.  and then checkin mapcheckpoints after a few more blocks have passed.. maybe up to 50.  

Would love another pair of eyes on the code, please help  (I'm trying to hack this up quickly so the original investors don't get all depressed and leave cryptos completely Smiley)

VTC: Vi5NxyF6FPCCEQDrsDcA34P8pXe1Yck21y
PDR: PP3EQsV3oX9bBkjpsnESguMHz3tfMqHXhy PlanetDollar
salstimda

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:13:14 AM

5% premine and didnt even bother to change the logo from the last scamcoin? now this is getting ridiculous
delphs

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:15:59 AM

5% pre-mine?? WTF!

Am I doing this math wrong or at a 2 minutes target block and 1M coins per block it would take a year and half for the community to mine that amount?

Talk about a finger in your face!

BTC: 1JB4Gq82DM3WUsdkU3TPzU2haFbxCJgJss / WC: WT8gbDPdQUcjDq6gWg9N7w3q4AazUAy3g7 / WDC: WkzvC4YVC3nCzDW9BhFLtWk7YJhtgXQR6G / Addie: delphs Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=397706.0
voilo

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:16:23 AM

Would love another pair of eyes on the code, please help  (I'm trying to hack this up quickly so the original investors don't get all depressed and leave cryptos completely Smiley)

Do you have the original investors list for that fake stack coin? How to identify?
Wrecked (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:19:47 AM

5% premine and didnt even bother to change the logo from the last scamcoin? now this is getting ridiculous

I'm guessing you didn't read the thread.

The premine is being used 100% to compensate for the scammed victims.  We already have a list.

We're acting as if this is the original coin.
voilo

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:22:01 AM

The premine is being used 100% to compensate for the scammed victims.  We already have a list.

list by sent BTC address?
delphs

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:24:50 AM

The name has a bad rep, known to be a scam... why bother keeping the name at all? not only that, this makes it an IPO coin by donating the same amount to people that got screwed. So back to square one again!

I feel bad for anybody that get scammed but crypto IPO are like going to Vegas and betting on Double 0, you can't keep helping the one that lost because the odds are favoring the house.

I understand the need to help the community but if you didn't have the money to gamble with you shouldn'T be gambling.

This coin can never work or be successful in this current state and donation feels like a 2nd round of scam

BTC: 1JB4Gq82DM3WUsdkU3TPzU2haFbxCJgJss / WC: WT8gbDPdQUcjDq6gWg9N7w3q4AazUAy3g7 / WDC: WkzvC4YVC3nCzDW9BhFLtWk7YJhtgXQR6G / Addie: delphs Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=397706.0
micryon

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 07:29:38 AM

This coin can never work or be successful in this current state and donation feels like a 2nd round of scam

Yeah please remove the donation address.. people have been scammed enough.

I'm doing this completely for free, no donations needed.  I already have VPS's paid for from previous efforts.. so this just costs me a bit of time, that's it.

ashao1015

Activity: 529
Merit: 251

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 07:30:34 AM

Really great to do this for those who lost money on the IPO
I lost 0.2btc

but where did you get a list scammed?

███████████████████████████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████

BLACKBOX OS
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████████▀▀█████
███████▀▀▀    █████
███▀    ▄▄▀  ▐█████
█████▄▄█     ██████
██████▌ ▄█▄  ██████
███████████████████
███████████████████

█ ANN THREAD █
Wrecked (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:31:10 AM

The premine is being used 100% to compensate for the scammed victims.  We already have a list.

The name has a bad rep, known to be a scam... why bother keeping the name at all? not only that, this makes it an IPO coin by donating the same amount to people that got screwed. So back to square one again!

I feel bad for anybody that get scammed but crypto IPO are like going to Vegas and betting on Double 0, you can't keep helping the one that lost because the odds are favoring the house.

I understand the need to help the community but if you didn't have the money to gamble with you shouldn'T be gambling.

Well, disregarding whatever you believe, the donations will be given straight to the victims of the first StackCoin.  If we get a lot of donations and there's extra premine left, we'll use it towards different giveaways or future bounties.
micryon

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 07:31:44 AM

5% pre-mine?? WTF!

Am I doing this math wrong or at a 2 minutes target block and 1M coins per block it would take a year and half for the community to mine that amount?

Talk about a finger in your face!

Just following the original specs of this coin, exactly to the letter.  

The only thing is the from block halving, the original coin/block i think was actually wrong.  It's actually supposed to be 3.2M reward , with monthly (21k block) halving.. so i corrected that (i think).  Smiley

salstimda

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:50:50 AM

the original coin claimed to have some great new feature like trading in the wallet and some devs behind it and included an IPO that was based on those features. now this coin has absolutely no feature besides a giant premine that goes to a (to me) unknown list of people. i don't think you really thought this through.
hostmaster

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 07:51:49 AM

i follow it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: