Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:17:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN][STACK] RealStackCoin | No IPCO | Fast Decrease | Launch Soon!  (Read 13624 times)
michaelb87

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 09:46:37 AM

Wow very nice initiative! Almost lost faith in crytpo in general but good to see there are still good people in the community here. I will do everything I can to help you promote the coin!
micryon

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 09:51:51 AM

Update:

I decided to stop the production seed node mining, in case i run out of time.. so it's stuck at block 274 right now on the seed node.  Reminder: blocks 2-1440 only have a reward of 1 (check src on github).  So its just to give enough time to finish rest of assets before mining "really" commences" to be fair to all the miners out there.

I'm building the windows QT wallet client now.. which is turning out to be more esoteric than originally thought... so going to setup a virtualbox on my dev machine in case i mess up.  After this: I'll replace art assets and rebuild: at which point it'll basically be launch-ready, hopefully in another day or two.

Website will be pretty trivial so leaving that till last, domain registered, web server is already setup.. just going to download some free template, and cut and paste some stuff to link the wallets.  

Every 2.0s: ./realstackcoind getmininginfo              Sun Feb 23 03:17:03 2014

{
    "blocks" : 274,
    "currentblocksize" : 1000,
    "currentblocktx" : 0,
    "difficulty" : 0.00024414,
    "errors" : "",
    "generate" : true,
    "genproclimit" : -1,
    "hashespersec" : 0,
    "networkhashps" : 44923,
    "pooledtx" : 0,
    "testnet" : false
}

VTC: Vi5NxyF6FPCCEQDrsDcA34P8pXe1Yck21y
PDR: PP3EQsV3oX9bBkjpsnESguMHz3tfMqHXhy PlanetDollar
dailyarsenal

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

To The Moon!

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 09:53:30 AM

Awesome. Thank you for doing this. I should have done my research before giving this asshole .2BTC.

BTC: 13Yg1PwgBFTxyKpGY3393jDJeqNTFNijjH | HOBO: hXzbM3jzvYxrFts7y9zTwmLUJLyw2RYQM | WARNING: Pre-mine or IPO without escrow = SCAM
sq

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 09:56:22 AM

Awesome. Thank you for doing this. I should have done my research before giving this asshole .2BTC.

yep

coinzcoinzcoinz

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 10:24:12 AM

Being a victim as well, I would like to say: What an amazing initiative!
SxC

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 10:49:44 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=482339.0
bumface

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 11:14:22 AM

im a little confused why you (wrecked) made this thread since you responded on the other thread yesterday in post 135,this is making it more confusing

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=482339.120

who is your team, do you have any experience?

micryon

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 11:19:22 AM

im a little confused why you (wrecked) made this thread since you responded on the other thread yesterday in post 135,this is making it more confusing

The dev team is just me atm.. the code for RealStackCoin is already done, pushed and deployed onto VPS node.  With exact same parameters as original Stackcoin.

Just building OS platform wallets now.

We're really talking about different projects: community coin with new parameters.  And the original stackcoin as was originally promised.

People who got scammed, can claim one, or the other.. or both.. doesn't matter to me.

Jengo

Activity: 382

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 11:23:42 AM

Has anyone noticed? It seems the StackCoin scammer wants to cashout.

https://blockchain.info/address/1JgZQpY7zaBmcuiM3VSsHXBR6soeTdTepS

edit: He's definitely moving the BTC'S...

SlidingHorn

Activity: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 11:25:00 AM

Has anyone noticed? It seems the StackCoin scammer cashed out..

Coins now at:

https://blockchain.info/address/1DAnkroY1GWGNVfiZDFe3KJXxnnmfRRs4F

bumface

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 11:28:35 AM

The dev team is just me atm.. the code for RealStackCoin is already done, pushed and deployed onto VPS node.  With exact same parameters as original Stackcoin.

Just building OS platform wallets now.

We're really talking about different projects: community coin with new parameters.  And the original stackcoin as was originally promised.

People who got scammed, can claim one, or the other.. or both.. doesn't matter to me.

well, i have recommended that they move here, this way they get exactly what they paid for

micryon

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 11:30:13 AM

Has anyone noticed? It seems the StackCoin scammer cashed out..

Meh .. big deal.  Made more than that legitimately over the last few months.  

Small time criminals like this will always get what's coming, and i'm sure in a matter of months he will be out of cash and looking for the next scam.  If he had the real chops to develop this coin, he'd be worth way more to himself, than this scam.  With real knowledge and hard work, every one of you will be better off than that scam artist in the years to come.

jgaspar

Activity: 239

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 11:40:40 AM

I really don´t understand why all this fuss in re-launching a failed coin .. with an enormous premine, there are better ways to compensate those who were scammed.

Micryon ... do you think  that a coin with such big pre-mine has any other future than being pumped and dumped?
micryon

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 11:43:10 AM

I really don´t understand why all this fuss in re-launching a failed coin .. with an enormous premine, there are better ways to compensate those who were scammed.

Micryon ... do you think  that a coin with such big pre-mine has any other future than being pumped and dumped?

I don't know what the future holds.. I only know that people paid money for this exact product.  Whether or not it'll succeed or fail, is an orthogonal issue.  It could very well fail, but all the investors knew what those parameters were.. so they deserve to get their coin.

And in the meantime I'm doing what i enjoy best: developing, hacking and learning. Smiley

jgaspar

Activity: 239

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 11:54:09 AM

I don't know what the future holds.. I only know that people paid money for this exact product.  Whether or not it'll succeed or fail, is an orthogonal issue.  It could very well fail, but all the investors knew what those parameters were.. so they deserve to get their coin.

I think you know... may i remember you what you wrote in the panda thread?

With that kind of premine.. honestly does this surprise anyone that this happened?  The temptation is just too strong to unload so much of the coin.  Coins like this , it's all about the greed.. pump and dump.. boiler room stuff.

But hey, that's fine as long as you realize it.. I mined panda too, made some good money first 2 days.  Dumped, and got out.  Just have to know when to get out.

0 premine coins , like VTC is where the real hope/long term potential is.

let me emphasize.... 0 premine coins , like VTC is where the real hope/long term potential is.    your words ..not mine

Have you changed your opinion...? Or are you trying to pull a fast one?

I´m sorry but something smells fishy in here!
wangxu1977

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 12:02:28 PM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
stalks

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 12:08:50 PM

Instead of sending bitcoin to confirm a victim, why not use a signed message?
kevinkk525

Activity: 175

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 01:52:46 PM

I really do NOT recommend using this name for a new coin! It is too confusing everytime you want to tell people about the most criminal coin launch!
I would just let the name "Stackcoin" stand for a criminal action so that everyone can refer to the original tragedy by using "Stackcoin". Then nobody has to think about REAL Stackcoin and Stackcoin (scam)... That is too confusing, leave the tragedy as it is and start something new. It is like building a NEW FUKUSHIMA... i really don't like that idea..

Maybe call it DESASTERCOIN [DEC] to remind us of STACKCOIN but you never call something new the same name as a tragedy.
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 02:00:24 PM

Starck coin sounds good
Thanks for this project
Hope is not a scam again
You will be a hero if it is true
Ziploc

Activity: 405