Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:40:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN][STACK] RealStackCoin | No IPCO | Fast Decrease | Launch Soon!  (Read 13624 times)
stewart2012

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 03:18:48 PM

HELLO micryon

GREAT IDEA ...

thanks for your project ... can you give REAL stack coin for Those who invested in scam stack coin ? its great if you can

thanks alot and good luck
Ziploc

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 03:20:50 PM

Do you have the original investors list for that fake stack coin? How to identify?

Simple;

from block chain of the scammers adress, you can get all the involved BTC adresses and amounts...

From there there are few possibilities
drakoin

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

see my profile

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 03:57:20 PM

If there is a collision then it will have to be resolved by sending a small amount of BTC from original sending address to holder of premine.  (holder will also send that small amount back as it was only used for verification purposes).

Technically NOT NECESSARY!

Look into "sign messages" - every wallet client can do that.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=70911.0 or
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/18qy88/ or
https://multibit.org/en/help/v0.5/help_signAndVerifyMessage.html or
http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/3898/how-does-sign-message-work
or https://duckduckgo.com/?q=bitcoin+sign+message

The sender can sign any message to prove that (s)he holds the private key of the sender's address.

IF there is a conflict, then the real sender can easily prove who (s)he is.

no sign of a signature
kevinkk525

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:10:03 PM

not if he sent his coins from an exchange like coinex.

that's what i did, so the only way i can prove it, is to make a screenshot or a video of my wallet with the transaction-ID...
drakoin

see my profile

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:15:25 PM

not if he sent his coins from an exchange like coinex.

Good point, I hadn't thought about that.
Amazing how much power over our assets we hand over to those exchanges.

So what I said is true only for those who sent from their own wallet.

no sign of a signature
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:26:03 PM

Is this for real?  Why are you doing this?  This coin is a joke.  Nobody's going to buy/mine it.  You won't get it listed on any exchanges because it's tainted.  Why waste any more time with this scam?  All you're doing is giving the people that got scammed false hope.  It's best people moved on rather than waste anymore time with this nonsense.  The money's gone.  This coin isn't going to get it back.  It's just a waste of time.   
kevinkk525

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:33:45 PM

Is this for real?  Why are you doing this?  This coin is a joke.  Nobody's going to buy/mine it.  You won't get it listed on any exchanges because it's tainted.  Why waste any more time with this scam?  All you're doing is giving the people that got scammed false hope.  It's best people moved on rather than waste anymore time with this nonsense.  The money's gone.  This coin isn't going to get it back.  It's just a waste of time.   
i liked the idea at first but as i see how it is going to be released i'm not sure about it.. probably it will be worth nothing or if we have luck for a short time. it will be released to fast and without innovations. at first we were collecting good people for a new community coin project and now it seems that they want to release a new trash coin... very sad. now that we collect good people we should consider bringing some innovations into that project and create a coin that will last long-term and is automatically connected with our idea of helping people. maybe even after everyone got his investment back, so maybe a coin with which we could help people hit by catastrophes.. don't know who this could be done technically and organizational but it is just an idea..
releasing a new coin with no improvements and a lot of premine won't help anyone, it will surely die in weeks.
drdejanm

Activity: 177

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:36:02 PM

@Wrecked, Why don't you pre mine this coin and give us our parts like it was not scam. I invest 0.25btc into this coin!
drakoin

see my profile

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:41:31 PM

Instead of a premine
(which always endangers the value of any coin because of the DD dumping danger)
... which could simply mean "thanks, bye bye" - and the latercomers who buy that premine
are the scammed ones instead - prices fall fall fall - and this coin probably soon slides into oblivion ...

So. Instead of a premine ... what about hardcoding a sidemine,
which slowly feeds either directly to the victims, or to a central address,
over the following months.

Then there would be a compensation.

This community could grow together very much around this coin, which is almost guaranteed to stay alive that long, because ~150 people have stakes in it.

One option is:

During the first

70,000 blocks or
140,000 blocks or
210,000 blocks or

70BTC worth of whatever-you-call-that-compensation coin
is given to the victims, slowly over time, block by block.

To predict which is a good cut-off,
we could use estimates of other coins (marketcap vs blocknumber),
(when will the total sidemine be worth 70BTC?)

The newbies who have trusted too much would get their money back,
BUT they would not make profit, and that's the learning punishment in it.

And then, at the cutoff, then there are dozens of additional options when that goal is reached.
Those options could simply be voted for, when the time is coming closer to the cutoff.

One option, for example, after the victims of this scam have been reimbursed, the coin could continue to exist, as an "insurance / compensation coin" for similiar cases.

Because even if the cryptocommunity fixes this current problem
(by e.g. escrow IPOs ... or however), criminals will find a new way to scam newbies.

I agree with InsanityDev, no need to rush this, is it?

Let's be creative, create something beautifully new now.

P.S.: The original ideas are in posts #110 and #111 over there
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=482339.msg5307817#msg5307817

no sign of a signature
kevinkk525

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:47:22 PM

yes yes that is excatly what i tried to tell you.
after the "compensation" we could also use that sidemined coins to help people outside of bitcoin in the "real world" and make the coin/bitcoin more popular! Imagine bitcoin in media as helping people in trouble, for example after a catastrophe! the acceptance and popularity of bitcoin would raise to the "moon". just think of it. we do not need to hurry and get the coin released now.. we have to do something brilliant and new.
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:52:04 PM

Hi,

I have to admit, I was one of those who sent BTC to the first StackCoin. I can prove it as I sent it from a BTC address I control.

It's a painful lesson, but this thread has given me a little hope of not entirely losing out.

I am also replying to the other thread about the community coin version of this. There, I volunteered to act as escrow for the donations. More details there if you care to know more.

*edit* that thread is locked and points to here, so here is my full reply instead:

In any case, since I am already a part of this, I volunteer to act as escrow, if you guys need or want it.

As a little background:

1. I do escrows from time to time. Check my escrow thread, and check my trust here on this forum.

2. I do a donation thing, where people donate coins, and I go out and use it in a project to feed starving and malnourished children. The thread is linked in my sig.

3. I used to run a bitcoin based lotto / raffle game which is provably fair. It ran for several weeks, and everyone who won got paid. Related to this, I can also host or do your own private raffle, and I did one for the owner of a popular dice site.

4. I did several Group Buys: for avalon chips, for USB asic miners. Everyone who participated in those got what they paid for. I was a part of a small group of people that helped design a single chip USB based bitcoin miner, where we paid for development and production. I have also done a review for the dual miner, a USB scrypt asic.

5. I've recently been mining, thus getting into alt-coins.

6. Then, unfortunately, I thought the original Stack coin was legit, so I decided to send some BTC there. It was all that I had left after another trade which was unprofitable (but at least that trade was my fault, this one was just a scam.)

Summary:

I am investor 69. Proof can be provided.

I can do escrows. Either donations, or the premine or whatever. I do everything manually, so this is going to be work for me.

The new devs can decide what they could use from me.

The original coin was supposed to pay out the Stack coins over 10 days, 10% at a time. I propose that this be done over a longer time frame, maybe 10% every week or something like that.

kevinkk525

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 05:02:33 PM

i think this new coin should be with a greater aim than fully compensation the "investors" (i am one of them).
the best idea is the sidemining and helping people like described in the last post or after catasptrophes AND make it recognized by our medias.
our aim should not be to fully compensate the investors as it was also our fault that we invested in scam. this coin should only compensate the loss a little bit.
but if that new coins makes its way into helping others and into the media this will help the whole bitcoin network and then of course we profit from that a lot... think about that. mining and trading as normal and with the sidemining helping others and making the coin popular. for me that sounds quite good Smiley
shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 05:22:23 PM

Some naive people got scammed by some chump and a fake coin.

In an attempt to recover their losses you want to continue this crap coin project.

This crap coin will be premined 5% with those coins going to those that were scammed.

Those that got scammed will immediately try to sell those coins if there is even an exchange that will list this crap coin.

Anyone dumb enough to buy this crap coin will soon watch their investment evaporate because this crap coin isn't going anywhere.

It looks like the goal of this coin is to recover peoples losses by scamming others.

This is just another scam.  What's really troubling is the amount of people ready to jump on this scam bandwagon. 

You should name this coin what it actually is. 

SCAMCOIN
Wrecked (OP)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

Currently Mining At 1.2 MH/s!

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 05:52:26 PM

In an attempt to recover their losses you want to continue this crap coin project.

This crap coin will be premined 5% with those coins going to those that were scammed.

Those that got scammed will immediately try to sell those coins if there is even an exchange that will list this crap coin.

Anyone dumb enough to buy this crap coin will soon watch their investment evaporate because this crap coin isn't going anywhere.

It looks like the goal of this coin is to recover peoples losses by scamming others.

This is just another scam.  What's really troubling is the amount of people ready to jump on this scam bandwagon. 

SCAMCOIN

Is this what you said about the first version of StackCoin?  Because that's basically what this is.  We are giving everyone what they paid for, and we really don't care what they do with it.  If they just decide to dump ig, that's their choice.  However, we are going to try to make this coin successful!
shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 06:34:21 PM

SCAMCOIN

Is this what you said about the first version of StackCoin?  Because that's basically what this is.  We are giving everyone what they paid for, and we really don't care what they do with it.  If they just decide to dump ig, that's their choice.  However, we are going to try to make this coin successful!

I didn't say anything about the first stackcoin.  I took one look at it and realized it was nothing more than a scam.  I feel sorry for those that lost their money but scamming others with this crap coin to get their money back is even a bigger scam. 

It's crap coins like this that are turning the entire market into a joke. 

The scammed are now becoming the scammers.  Pathetic.

SCAM
SCAM
SCAM

Wrecked (OP)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

Currently Mining At 1.2 MH/s!

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 06:52:10 PM

SCAMCOIN

I didn't say anything about the first stackcoin.  I took one look at it and realized it was nothing more than a scam.  I feel sorry for those that lost their money but scamming others with this crap coin to get their money back is even a bigger scam. 

It's crap coins like this that are turning the entire market into a joke. 

The scammed are now becoming the scammers.  Pathetic.

SCAM
SCAM
SCAM

I really don't see what point you're trying to make.  We're giving everyone an opportunity at what they invested for; how is this in any way a scam?
Ziploc

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 06:56:46 PM

SCAMCOIN

Scaming others ? why ?

The specs and premine with resons are all public......if it's not for you avoid to use/mine it...
it might become a very sucessfull coin...

but stop bashing on something that only future will tell what it exactly is...

and i'm not saying that because i got scammed......it took the risk...cryptos are high risk and very volatile ,arket all of them...including side markets like asics, GPU. cables, other computer parts. etc.

You try to prentend to be smarter that others....but you're not.....
I'm guessing you're in cryptos for the profit and in every market there's always 2 side of a trade.....

And backing up to my statement that you're pretending to be smarter than others after fact....you're obviously not....you would already make your profit in cryptos and wouldn't be here or you will already created the SUPREME COIN by altruism and you also wouldn't be here..

then again just stop your nonsense and quit if you don't like the idea...
micryon

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 07:05:34 PM

HELLO micryon

GREAT IDEA ...

thanks for your project ... can you give REAL stack coin for Those who invested in scam stack coin ? its great if you can

thanks alot and good luck

Yes.. that's the whole point of this, to give exact amount of Real stackcoins to the original investors of stackcoins.. 1:1

VTC: Vi5NxyF6FPCCEQDrsDcA34P8pXe1Yck21y
PDR: PP3EQsV3oX9bBkjpsnESguMHz3tfMqHXhy PlanetDollar
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:05:39 PM

Yeah could be a history coin if it's happens
So help the victims please!help me! i lose my home my wife everything during the fake ipo!

micryon

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 07:06:32 PM

Technically NOT NECESSARY!

Look into "sign messages" - every wallet client can do that.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=70911.0 or
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/18qy88/ or
https://multibit.org/en/help/v0.5/help_signAndVerifyMessage.html or
http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/3898/how-does-sign-message-work
or https://duckduckgo.com/?q=bitcoin+sign+message

The sender can sign any message to prove that (s)he holds the private key of the sender's address.

IF there is a conflict, then the real sender can easily prove who (s)he is.

Ah.. you are right.. so then it's even easier..  Thanks!

VTC: Vi5NxyF6FPCCEQDrsDcA34P8pXe1Yck21y
PDR: PP3EQsV3oX9bBkjpsnESguMHz3tfMqHXhy PlanetDollar
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: