Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:29:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the world ready for cryptocurrency?  (Read 6188 times)
Ayasena

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:58:57 PM

there is no guarantee that the world is ready to accept cryptocurrency, because I see how much the entire market has fallen on every bad news, whether investors are too weak what news makes investors seek profits

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Blackamoh

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:04:49 PM

in my opinion the world is not ready to accept bitcoin. can be seen from the response of the government in various countries. some support and some refuse
Gramna

Activity: 197
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:33:39 PM

I honestly think that we are never going to be ready for anything, especially technological innovation nowadays are really taking a swift in launching and being out in the world to be use by everyone. I think that is was we are good at, we are very smart and intelligent that we do adapt to the technology right away, but of course not everyone is on the same pace when it comes to on being adaptive to technology, but I am speaking about the majority of people, most especially the millenials.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
nealdlover

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:46:03 PM

Although there are a few countries who uses bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies now, I cannot help but wonder if the world is truly ready for this digital currency? It will certainly be hard to replace all currencies in the world but it could happen in a decade or so, perhaps even less? Still the question is, is the world ready? I think if this happens it might be one of the biggest changes that will happen worldwide.
I think we are facing a major economic change. Although the world is not yet ready for a new currency, cryptocurrency, but in the next 10 years everything will be possible. As the technology develops, the currency will change, and I see that cryptocurrency is a good fit for the future.
Denton

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:49:11 PM

I think the world is not ready to accept crypto yet. First, people need to learn about it, understand its benefits and learn how to use it. When that happens, then the world will be ready.

Moshaid
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:57:17 PM

The world ain't ready for cryptocurrency yet but with positive news surrounding the Crypto world  am confident of a great turn out in number of people and countries that would accept cryptocurrency in the nearest future.

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:00:10 PM

The world ain't ready for cryptocurrency yet but with positive news surrounding the Crypto world  am confident of a great turn out in number of people and countries that would accept cryptocurrency in the nearest future.

Ya it will take time as most of the country have banned cryto currency usage , but still after some country giving approval and making success, this all country ban will also be removed. Bitcoin will be mainly used as investment option in the near future.

koldir

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:01:09 PM

I think all there is to it, and the world is already necessary to prepare for this, I believe that in the near future tryptomer will result in light, because all there is to it.
Cryptokarl

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:01:36 PM

Its all depends. The world is ready for cryptocurrency and the world can adapt very well when it comes to anything. I believe the world is ready for cryptocurrency
dawai asmara

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:07:56 PM

Its all depends. The world is ready for cryptocurrency and the world can adapt very well when it comes to anything. I believe the world is ready for cryptocurrency
we can see the development of cryptocurrency now, the number of crypto users has increased and there have been several countries that have received Crypto well. I am sure that crypto will sooner or later be accepted by all the world because crypto has technology that will be useful in the future.
markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:01:40 PM

Of course, the world is prepared for cryptocurrencies because they represent not only an alternative to the current banking system, but in reality their potential for use is still immense and can offer endless solutions to the problems of today's society. Keep in mind that the principle of the blockchain goes far beyond financial matters, and has found practical uses in a myriad of areas and fields of culture, science and politics, so undoubtedly cryptocurrencies are already beginning to change the world that we had known until now.
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:37:30 PM

Although there are a few countries who uses bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies now, I cannot help but wonder if the world is truly ready for this digital currency? It will certainly be hard to replace all currencies in the world but it could happen in a decade or so, perhaps even less? Still the question is, is the world ready? I think if this happens it might be one of the biggest changes that will happen worldwide.

I think so, i think the world is ready for cryptocurrency, and i also agree with that it will take a long time to replace all the existing currency right now but I believe that there will come a day that we will need to accept a new currency which will be the digital one.
SiFF

Activity: 80

Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:29:13 PM

I think the world is not ready (yet) which is why we have less than 0.02% adoption. You see bigger adoption in countries like Venezuela or Turkey where the traditional monetary systems collapse. Sooner or later this will come to many other countries and then people will see the real value of crypto currencies.

yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:09:14 PM

there are already many countries that have used cryptocurrency. they use cryptocurrency to make very efficient transactions. but there are still many countries that have not been able to adapt to cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. so in my opinion, cryptocurrency and paper currency will co-exist for a long time. maybe it's one of the cryptocurrency trips in the world to become known by everyone. and it takes a very long time if it can happen.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
foneex

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 07:01:47 AM

Yes there is a lot of cryptocurrency available in nowadays and also a lot of new coins arrived. so the world is always ready for the cryptocurrency.
Leocristophe

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:21:23 AM

The world has embraced the advances in science and technology and if a product was born instead of cash it could be cryptocurrency. Those who are more interested in Bitcoin are waiting for something new from the crypto market.
SWASIRI

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:12:04 PM

Yes if most fiat currencies including major currencies from powerful countries  gets replaced by Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency it will be the biggest change in our history and that is why it is very rare and difficult to happen but with the time it can happen but not from one night. So if your question is is the world ready for cryptocurrencies my answer is yes the world is ready but in order to be useful in the world it might take many years from now
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:35:06 PM

With many countries banned from bitcoin, this shows that the world is not ready to accept bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, but I hope that more and more countries are actively legalizing bitcoin like Japan and Germany.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

ParveZ219

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:42:14 PM

what is rating for Bitcoins but the world is accepting Bitcoins as a thing which they can read and make some profit but Bitcoin is not made for that actually Bitcoin is a currency and I can say that the world is ready to accept Bitcoin as currency also if they want to.
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:42:39 PM

There are few countries who are accepting Bitcoin but most of the countries are declaring Bitcoin as illegal for trade or use and has law against Bitcoin users. The world is not fully prepared to take Bitcoin as a second currency at this moment but later have a chance.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: