Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:21:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any good projects this year?  (Read 2837 times)
anhdat

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:18:45 PM

Soar project is very quickly introduced to the people with the goals of the team are building I fully trust the project will achieve great results, I am more confident about this! everyone too. You can follow the details at https://soar.earth/
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:26:34 PM

Hi,

I'm looking for good companies this year.. My picks are:
- Hashgraph
- Radix DLT
- Rootstock

These are projects where I printed the whitepaper or following for a long time..

I'm missing some project?
i'm sure that you should check Pchain project, it really worth of a lot of attention. On my opinion it is the best undervalued project of 2018. BTW they already reached 60k tps during network testing and announced official test net launch on Sep 13 at 15:00(Singapore time). You may take a look on fresh weekly report if you want: https://medium.com/@PCHAIN/pchain-pai-weekly-progress-report-2018-09-01-2018-09-07-5affa3b8bb61
gorkin0606

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:09:18 AM

I very much liked the Ubex project. Good marketing and idea. I think this project will have a big future. I he think will collect HardCap.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:16:35 AM

I like this project Orvium , but I'm not sure if I want to invest in it in such a crypto market. Orvium  - open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain. Orvium is the first open source and decentralized framework for managing scholarly publications’ life cycles and the associated data.

Yes, this project looks like very interesting. I take part it their bounty campaign.
But now at a difficult time, apparently from these considerations, they don't start selling tokens
ejawusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:19:08 AM

Many good projects that we can follow, but many are not good projects so we have to be careful in choosing projects. I think the project you choose is promising, good luck.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
boljul

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 07:20:09 AM

This year there are also good projects, but the bearish market has pressed them. For example QuarkChain, PiChain, Holo, Metronome, NEX, and many others.
Sonofshmidt

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 07:22:45 AM

I agree with previous posts that there are many interesting projects this year. They have very difficult exam with current falling market but if they survive the will be very strong and profitable.
Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:29:05 AM

Hi,

- Hashgraph
- Radix DLT
- Rootstock

These are projects where I printed the whitepaper or following for a long time..

I think do you have to check the IOTA and SKYFChain. These projects are the good growth and at this moment it's had a good price.
Indeed this year is very much a successful project. It is capable of becoming its own advantages for me. the large number of successful projects were able to become much sought after the fans and became a supporter of the background that gratify.

FishsHumnsToo

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:43:21 AM

Now the KYC process in the Blockcloud ICO is over, at the moment this is the most anticipated upcoming ICO. Also on September 13 will be the final stage of sale ICO NEX which is definitely worth a watch
Tejas05
Copper Member

Activity: 560

NextPakk

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 08:47:40 AM

Yes, there is a super project with a great team backing it. Have a look at: https://www.nextpakk.com/

DATABLOCKCHAIN
Merging Big Data, AI and Blockchain Tech. to bring critical Info. to the world
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:51:56 AM

Please, check also NagriCoin
datngan

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:35:17 PM

I like this Eloncity project. In its development, rapid progress team has devoted to the project. The team did a great job. I'm sure I have invested in a great project. I am waiting for a big profit. Anyone can follow the details at https://eloncity.io/
alttravel

Activity: 406
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:14:34 AM

I now mostly watch crypto projects - exchanges. Bgogo (Exchange). Bgogo is the first digital asset exchange with supernode listing authority, designed to list the most high quality and promising digital assets.
BoxerRobert
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:15:27 AM

Hi,

- Hashgraph
- Radix DLT
- Rootstock

There are many good projects exist in the market.I am following few good project which is really interested. 
1)Trecento blockchain Capital (TOT) -It initiated by Trecento Asset Management Company  group .It has 7 years of experience in Asset Management .
2)DNAtix - It is genetics based health care project.They reached softcap and have done POC .
And another current going project is oath protocol which developed by chines.Their process is going well.   
Karasawa007

Activity: 130
Merit: 36

KUROINEKO.GD

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 12:04:20 PM

Hi,
- Hashgraph
- Radix DLT
- Rootstock

Not being able to choose coins / projects based on our participation, but based on the facts and analysis available, if you are sure of the project that you selected above, are there any techniques / analyzes related to the project that you are following? .... I think you just chose because of you as a whitepaper translator not because the project you choose is good in technical and fundamental analysis

KUROINEKO.GD
alttravel

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:19:21 PM

There are a lot of good and promising crypto projects, for example, yesterday who received an alocacia to invest in a crypto exchange of WHY, could make a profit x4. I follow the project Certik.
pydev7

Activity: 172

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:26:57 PM

SONM, the most undervalued token for sure.
ci1990

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:28:00 PM

I'd say NEX, Edenchain and Apex.

Check them out and do your research.

Edenchain and Apex will have nodes.

alttravel

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:16:28 PM

Here is a good crypto project: ioeX is the first blockchain-based business use case that solves real world problems. It's a B2B2C solution for ioT hardware firms.
karman383

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:35:52 PM

Basically all projects display good technology, it aims to attract the attention of many people who want to get the benefits expected. I am participating in the SCAVO project, of course I want to benefit from the process. I hope you will also get something in several projects that you follow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: