Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:14:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [QUICK] [Operating the premier digital mining platform]  (Read 1962 times)
quickcore (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

https://quickcore.io/

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:08:53 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2018, 07:55:54 PM by quickcore

Quick stands at the front of the decentralized technology revolution. We operate the premier digital mining platform, designed for customers who demand lightning-fast hashing, dependable infrastructure, and industry-leading chipsets operating at industry low kilowatts per hour.
QPC utilizes two-phase immersion cooling technology as the primary thermal management solution. This solution offers a no-residue cooling solution that can enable data centers and supercomputers to reduce their energy use by up to 95% while increasing power density by up to 10x.
Qpawn Corporation (“QPC”) is a cryptocurrency mining operation built and managed by a team of data center industry experts and professionals. By combining recent technological breakthroughs in cooling, energy recycling system and wholesale electricity prices. QPC will be able to build an efficient and sustainable mining operation with low carbon footprint. What’s more, the technology is simple, controllable and scalable.

Digital Mining Innovation

We believe in the potential of decentralized ledger technology and its ability to provide groundbreaking solutions. To promote stability in the industry, we are working with teams around the world to build stability and a means of moving decentralized ledger technology to the next level of adoption and integration into our daily lives.

Environmentally Conscious

The Environment will always be a top priority in every decision we make. We incorporate multiple layers of efficiencies, using the most reliable and effective environmentally friendly technologies available to reducing our carbon footprint.

Sustainable & Scalable

Our custom mining platform is designed to be scalable and ensures that our rigs are able to switch processing allocations as mining efficiencies fluctuate.

TOTAL COIN EMISSION

Quick’s total coin emission is also the sum of a geometric series, but the ultimate total coin emission is uncertain because it cannot be known how much of the 10% block reward reserved for budget proposals will actually be allocated, since this depends on future voting behavior. Quick will continue to emit coins for approximately 391 years before a full year of mining creates less than 1 Q, which will be some time in 2409. Quick facilitates adoption by the masses in removing one of Bitcoin‘s most limiting factors, the need to calculate to the 4th decimal place in order to determine the value of a transaction. With a supply that is one thousand times greater than Bitcoin, QUICK consumers can easily associate the value of a transaction without the need for an app to calculate for them. The maximum possible coin supply is 21 billion Q
21,000,000,000 Q

REVENUE

ROADMAP

With the successful R&D into application of two-phase immersion cooling technology in cryptocurrency mining and prototyping. The well-established infrastructure of the U.S. can further help QPC become the industry leader in the cryptocurrency mining field.

FOLLOW US HERE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anstarnet

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:34:21 PM

I would like to reserve RUSSIAN translation if you need.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
BitcoinTalk name: anstarnet
BitcoinTalk profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1224565
Language: Russian
Eth Address: 0x944ff8f203864448359536605f2b7c0a683abfd6
Email: anstarnet@gmail.com
Portfolio :    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cDxNS8CCyADPNZT1KWkXSsNGWMoLpBKpbbiRmfAbA0k/edit#gid=0
Telegram: @Anstar (https://t.me/POS-MNode-StaR)
Discord: Ansta#0230
or PM me

ZOO - Crypto World - кapты, DeFi, Play to Earn https://zoogame.app?inviter=53486
Samuiel

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:51:36 PM

The concept of this project is very good and I believe that this ICO will be very successful because this project management team is very talented and will provide excellent platform for the unique site
trns.txt

Activity: 171

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:20:20 PM

wow, it looks like a great digital mining concept. Honestly, first time I see your ANN above, I know that this project should be an unusual mining concept. And it's true, you have dependable infrastructure, lightning-fast hashing, and also industry-leading chipsets operating. That's really great advantages I think. 
Ashwin Kumar

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:19:08 PM

I go through the website and I found it interesting to me. It has a great future for sure. We are facing the real problem in mining because of power consumption. Can you tell me how this problem can be solved?
Ashwin Kumar

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:28:36 PM

I go through the website and I found it interesting to me. It has a great future for sure. We are facing the real problem in mining because of power consumption. Can you tell me how this problem can be solved?

Just one more how do I sign up with your Wallet?
Xalia

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:33:20 PM

Very good project. I participated in the hope sign campaign is accepted. Good luck team
quickcore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:34:04 PM

Energy consumption has been a major concern for the blockchain community not only due to the environmental impact of the very energy intensive mining process but also the long term economic sustainability. The current consensus is that while some coins may still be profitably mined from home, mining has already been moving toward large mining pools that gain from economies of scale and industrial technologies and management. Qpawn Corporation (“QPC”) is a cryptocurrency mining operation built and managed by a team of data center industry experts and professionals. By combining recent technological breakthroughs in cooling, energy recycling system and wholesale electricity prices. QPC will be able to build an efficient and sustainable mining operation with low carbon footprint. What’s more, the technology is simple, controllable and scalable.

Gabriel1991

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:42:11 PM

We all know that producing electricity causes bad impact on environment. Too much electricity means too much pressure on environment. How will you solve this problem?
Kevala

Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:15:13 PM

I think this project is the future. I am sorry for my poor total english investment
Crixus18

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:28:03 PM

We all know producing electricity causes bad impact on environment. Too much electricity means too much pressure on environment. How will you solve this problem?
quickcore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:08:40 AM

We all know that producing electricity causes bad impact on environment. Too much electricity means too much pressure on environment. How will you solve this problem?

Ohh my my, you are really conscious about the environment like us. Yes, we know producing electricity causes bad effect on environment. That is why we use environment friendly technology.

Improved Performance and Reliability: Since the cooling system is passive and not attached to the hardware, there are no unnecessary parts to service and gets rid of duplicate hardware and transfer heat only once.

Extremely Clean: Passive 2-phase immersion cooling system also has inadvertent positive side effects including eliminating dust and noise due to massive air flow. Without fans, bulky heatsinks or air channels on the hardware level results in a very clean and elegant hardware implementation.
Zero Ozone Depletion Potential: A prime example of dielectric heat transfer fluids is the 3M™ Novec™ Engineered Fluids. These fluids have an excellent environmental, health and safety profile. Novec fluid has a very low global warming potential and does not deplete ozone (zero ozone depletion potential). It is non-toxic and non-flammable. Due to its low global warming potential, Novec is used in gas fire extinguishing systems by companies such as IBM in data centers worldwide.

Rightchoice

Activity: 347

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:12:35 AM

There are lots of new business model out there. Most of have become failed or proved as fake.

Why you think, Quick will be a successful one?
quickcore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:28:06 AM

There are lots of new business model out there. Most of have become failed or proved as fake.

Why you think, Quick will be a successful one?

Variability in mining difficulty and market factors make it a challenge to predict profitability of any cryptocurrency mining operation. But through system optimization, efficient thermal management, professional team, and securing long term wholesale electricity cost. QPC has the greatest potential for success and maximize ROI.

quickcore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:56:32 PM

Hello! Your project https://icoholder.com/en/quick-24252 was selected among others and was added to our listing - icoholder.com. Congratulations!

At the moment your project is unrated (N/A). In order to gain access to editing information and other services, you must provide us with links (linkedin / facebook) of your team members. Please, provide us your team links to @setair08 (telegram)

Okay. we will get back to you very soon. Thanks

Namyri

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:26:14 PM

This is a great project. Be quick to join because this is a good opportunity to make a profit in the short term. Fortunately for those who have found this project. Great chance! join now.
Vinxent

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:48:33 PM

Yes, quick is created for greatness, her coin is the future currency
Uritron

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:19:07 PM

Recycling is a key option in the energy consuming industry. Because mining consumes tons of energy that is far bigger than any other conventional industry. Do you have any plan about reusing the power?
quickcore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:34:33 PM

Recycling is a key option in the energy consuming industry. Because mining consumes tons of energy that is far bigger than any other conventional industry. Do you have any plan about reusing the power?

Yes sir, we are already focusing on recycling the consumed power for the mining. Planned additional upgrades and energy recycling system which recovers waste heat to generate electricity may reduce up to an additional 50% compared to conventional mining facilities. Through the combination of customized industrial scale thermal solutions and professional management. QPC is confident that our operation will be sustainable, profitable, and environmentally friendly.

Crixus18

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:44:09 PM

As I see QUICK is a mining industry based on blockchain technology. So, mining is the main activity for you. But I am curious to know that which cryptocurrency will you be mining?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: